Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Ondo APC Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure, Di£s Days After Crying Out Abou - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo APC Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure, Di£s Days After Crying Out Abou (207 Views)

Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead / Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction / Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo APC Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure, Di£s Days After Crying Out Abou by Visblog: 12:43pm On Mar 26
Ondo APC Governorship aspirant, Paul Akintelure, di£s days after crying out about thr£at to life

An All Progressives Congress (APC) aspirant for the Ondo governorship election Paul Akintelure is d£ad.

The spokesperson of the APC in Ondo State Alex Kalejaye confirmed the incident in a telephone conversation with Channels Television early Tuesday.

While the cause of his death is still unknown, Akintelure’s demise came days after the medical doctor turned politician raised an alarm about thr£ats to his life.
“Initially, I hope these incidents would dissipate over time, yet regrettably, they have escalated to pose a serious threat to my life,” his spokesman Oladapo Akintelure said in a March 21 statement.

The thr£ats against me only strengthen my resolve to stand up for what is right and just. I will not allow fear to dictate our path forward. Let us embrace peace, progress, and unity. Our collective strength lies in our to stand together as one, regardless of our differences.”

The late Akintelure had in 2012 ran as the deputy governorship candidate of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) with Oluwarotimi Akeredolu.
Before then, he contested for the Ondo South senatorial election also under the ACN. He was a Lagos-based private medical practitioner who hailed from Igbotako in Okitipupa Local Government Area of Ondo State.

Ondo APC Governorship aspirant, Paul Akintelure, di£s days after crying out about thr£at to life |

https://www.visblog.ng/2024/03/ondo-apc-governorship-aspirant-paul.html

Re: Ondo APC Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure, Di£s Days After Crying Out Abou by worksmart(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26
RIP
His death would need to be considered suspicious and fully investigated including conducting an autopsy.

(1) (Reply)

ALGON Elects New National President / Edo Refinery Receives 15,000 Barrels Of Crude From Oza Oil Field / Minister Matawalle Is Tinubu's Most Reliable Northern Ally - Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.