Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi (1487 Views)

Rufai Oseni's 8 Questions About The Coastal Road Project. / Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) / FFK: Message "Exposed" By Obi Did Not Originate From A Tinubu Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by magoo10(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26
helinues:

So with all the indices listed above you are still asking who is the major player?

Chai, you are actually proving you are an Obidients members cos logical reasonings have been thrown in the gutter
tell us the major players oga ?
Atleast i know it is not those poor men jealous of other people's progress shouting go back to your state.most of them i know dey jobless
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by magoo10(m): 8:40pm On Mar 26
madridguy:
The project you claim he completed, provide us the link to the project, let see peoples comments on twitter or facebook over the project.

just disprove that rhe picture project you see there wasnt carried out by obi and stop running in circles.
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by OredoPikin: 8:41pm On Mar 26
helinues:

Federal presence? Are you saying they do t have senators or HOR members?

What kind of leg shooting be this?
As small as lagos is, it has over 20 members of house of reps
In terms of federal allocation to local govts, out of the first 20, Lagos LGA are more than 15
And all these money ends up in the state governors office but everyday u compare Lagos to Anambra 🤣
Again
Obi nor be una mate
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by helinues: 8:41pm On Mar 26
magoo10:
tell us the major players oga ?
Atleast i know it is not those poor nen jealous of other people's progress shouting go back to your state.most of them i know det jobless

If your upstairs faculty couldn't comprehend the logical players, then sorry I can't help your situation
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by helinues: 8:42pm On Mar 26
OredoPikin:

As small as lagos is, it has over 20 members of house of reps
In terms of federal allocation to local govts, out of the first 20, Lagos LGA are more than 15
And all these money ends up in the state governors office but everyday u compare Lagos to Anambra 🤣
Again
Obi nor be una mate

Not only comprehension you guys lack, ability to express oneself is also an herculean task to you.

Chai, chei
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by magoo10(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26
helinues:

If your upstairs faculty couldn't comprehend the logical players, then sorry I can't help your situation
name them na ?
You dey compare a region where every dick and harry converge to carry out economic activity to a region black listed and left to develop majorly by indigenous efforts and economic activities.olodo
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by helinues: 8:43pm On Mar 26
magoo10:
name them na ?
You dey compare a region where every dick and harry converge to carry out economic activity to a region black listed and left to develop majorly by indigenous efforts and economic activities.olodo

Toh..

Na to Waka and pass . You be junior
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by OredoPikin: 8:44pm On Mar 26
madridguy:
The project you claim he completed, provide us the link to the project, let see peoples comments on twitter or facebook over the project.

Lolz
Its very simple
Go to Anambra
This particular project is still standing gidigba
Just ask people around who did it
Or u prefer the online lies and propaganda to real physical evidence?
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by madridguy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26
I have no reason to be running around over a failed governor that some people are trying to paint him white. You hyped him so much yet you cannot stay in Anambra Obi turned to Dubai rather than running to other's people region.

magoo10:
just disprove that rhe picture project you see there wasnt carried out by obi and stop running in circles.
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by magoo10(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26
helinues:

Toh..

Ma to Waka and pass . You be junior
i actually left that guy to roast you before coming in.i don see where your brain reach
Wetin he call you self grin
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by magoo10(m): 8:45pm On Mar 26
madridguy:
I have no reason to be running around over a failed governor that some people are trying to paint him white. You hyped him so much yet you cannot stay in Anambra Obi turned to Dubai rather than running to other's people region.

why will i stay in Anambra na your father get Nigeria
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by OredoPikin: 8:47pm On Mar 26
helinues:

Not only comprehension you guys lack, ability to express oneself is also an herculean task to you.

Chai, chei
Again
Is IGR an indices for development?
U still haven't answer this
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by madridguy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 26
It is obvious you're part of the people we have seen beating their parent hence you have no respect for others parent.

magoo10:
why will i stay in Anambra na your father get Nigeria
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by madridguy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26
I don't have to travel to Anambra in 2024 to see if the Agulu fraud failed as a sitting governor or not. All thread about him both here on NL and on twitter while he was on seat is all about curse and swear for him. The threads are still everywhere.

OredoPikin:

Lolz
Its very simple
Go to Anambra
This particular project is still standing gidigba
Just ask people around who did it
Or u prefer the online lies and propaganda to real physical evidence?
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by magoo10(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26
madridguy:
It is obvious you're part of the people we have seen beating their parent hence you have no respect for others parent.

you said I should stay in Anambra state not to go to other parts of our one Nigeria and I ask you if na your father get Nigeria?
That your statement should be seen as treason ,going against the Nigeria constitution
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by OredoPikin: 9:08pm On Mar 26
madridguy:
I don't have to travel to Anambra in 2024 to see if the Agulu fraud failed as a sitting governor or not. All thread about him both here on NL and on twitter while he was on seat is all about curse and swear for him. The threads are still everywhere.

U see your life🤣
Instead of u travel there to get first hand information u prefer to depend on what other people are saying
Whether its true or lie, e nor concern u🤣
U are backward

1 Like

Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by LordBillionz: 9:22pm On Mar 26
helinues:
Why do you people just like to expose Obi's calamity terms as Anambra State governor.

FCS, this guy na scam
Your father is a scam.

Who is he?
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by Korectmann: 9:42pm On Mar 26
OredoPikin:

If u call IGR as an indices for measuring development
U be proper ozuor
All over the world GDP and HDI is what they use to measure development, but in Agbado republic, it is how much u are able to tax people without putting the money into proper use🤣
Olodo

U are even comparing the landmass of Anambra and ogun🤣
Lagos that u all use to compare to Anambra today isn't just the smallest state in terms of landmass but a colony and FCT for combined more than 77yrs😂

Now i agree with majority of guys here that u dont have sense
You are just wasting your time arguing with that man child called Helinues. I'll rather argue with a drunk than that Dundee. Stop wasting your fruitful time bro.
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by DatNiggaDaz: 9:48pm On Mar 26
helinues:

Wait, why are Obidients struggling comprehending little things? Are you telling me you couldn't find the measuring or indices of the development gaps between Ogun state and Anambra from my comments?

Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by Korectmann: 9:57pm On Mar 26
LordBillionz:

Your father is a scam.

Who is he?
Supported.
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by rinzaugustine: 9:57pm On Mar 26
Don’t mind the Agbado fools everything na tribalism to them. The reason the supported a person they know is totally incompetent is based purely on backwards tribalism and same idiots think the igbos will ever share in their backwoods poverty mentality of tribalism by chosing mediocres over competent people. Common sense would have told idiots that if Peter Obi wasn’t competent why would Igbos chose him to go into central government and deliver bad governance that will affect igbos negatively? I pray make God dash everybody IQ even if na small one
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by Allahnafalsegod: 10:45pm On Mar 26
helinues:

Toh..

Na to Waka and pass . You be junior

God oooooo helinues find work
Re: Upper Eweka Road Project done by Obi by Abagworo(m): 10:47pm On Mar 26
OredoPikin:
My Anambra people, i read that Peter Obi started and completed this project without noise

I also heard that the fencing along the roads was the idea he said he got from a mad man that ignorant APC supporters are using to make fool of themselves

Please people from Anambra, kindly confirm

No. This flyover and the roads were already in existence before I was born. Peter Obi fixed it after Nigerians in their usual manner took over the gardens and service lanes and turned them to trading grounds over several years. He however built a flyover at Nkpor and another at Obosi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBN SMS For Advanced Violence Free Political Rally / NLC Demands 52,000 Naira Minimum Wage Or They Will Strike / Gov Oshiomole Vs Thieving Politicians In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.