Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Dear Bloggers, I Have This To Bring To The Table... (must Read) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dear Bloggers, I Have This To Bring To The Table... (must Read) (130 Views)

Dear Bloggers, What Was Your Start Like? / Top 5 Things Nigerian Bloggers Shouldn't Bring To 2018 / Bloggers I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Bloggers, I Have This To Bring To The Table... (must Read) by midehill(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26
Hello bloggers,

I am olumide by name...

I am not a blogger but I have developed skills in blogwriting.

I have over three years experience in blog writing and my works speaks for me.

I ensure my clients are satisfied and I deliver on time.

We all know how blogging can be really strenuous... I am here to ease the stress.

I am familiar with SEO and I tailor my articles towards Search optimization with the necessary keywords to help my article for better ranking.

In cases where google update happens and the blog start losing traffic, I am willing to work hand in hand with the blog owner to ensure the blog gets it's traffic back...

Like I said earlier, my clients satisfaction is my utmost priority.

I have some testimonials with me to prove that I am not just here to boast, I am a man that knows my onions.

You can reach me on midehill1@gmail.com or on Whatsapp: zero nine one five three zero nine five five six seven

Below are some of my past work testimonials;

Re: Dear Bloggers, I Have This To Bring To The Table... (must Read) by Pennywise2: 7:43pm On Mar 26
midehill:
Hello bloggers,

I am olumide by name...

I am not a blogger but I have developed skills in blogwriting.

I have over three years experience in blog writing and my works speaks for me.

I ensure my clients are satisfied and I deliver on time.

We all know how blogging can be really strenuous... I am here to ease the stress.

I am familiar with SEO and I tailor my articles towards Search optimization with the necessary keywords to help my article for better ranking.

In cases where google update happens and the blog start losing traffic, I am willing to work hand in hand with the blog owner to ensure the blog gets it's traffic back...

Like I said earlier, my clients satisfaction is my utmost priority.

I have some testimonials with me to prove that I am not just here to boast, I am a man that knows my onions.

You can reach me on midehill1@gmail.com or on Whatsapp: zero nine one five three zero nine five five six seven

Below are some of my past work testimonials;
go on YouTube. No blogger in naija will pay you your worth. Last one told me to write an article. After I did and sent it, he said it was poor quality. He never paid. this was a 2500 naira article. He wanted a 10k per article price at 2500. Its not worth it. While some will block u after sending the article. Next time it's pay before testing.

(1) (Reply)

Ombeauty Blogger Premium Template / Get Your Trading Signals Website / Need A Website? Then Grab This Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.