Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Billionaires Think I’m A Sexy Baddie – Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaires Think I’m A Sexy Baddie – Bobrisky (263 Views)

Baddie Viral Becomes Actress After Going Braless & Twerking, Acts With Mercy / Why Some Nollywood Actresses Think I’m Proud - Kunle Afolayan / Josh 2 Funny, Chibuike Josh Alfred: "People Think I’m Gay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaires Think I’m A Sexy Baddie – Bobrisky by voiceoftheupcom: 5:01am On Mar 27
I live the lifestyle of a true baby girl, and billionaires think I’m a sexy baddie – Bobrisky

After his latest altercation with Verydarkman, Bobrisky, the controversial socialite, boasts about his lifestyle and the individuals he hangs out with.

You may remember that Verydarkman, a controversial activist, accused Bobrisky of exploiting his services to help senators and congressmen. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Bobrisky lifestyle
Bobrisky. Photo source: Instagram.

Bobrisky recently took to his Instagram page to brag about the calibre of men he moves with.

He said that he rolls with ‘ballers’ who are always willing to do whatever he wants them to do.

The crossdresser added that the billionaires around him see him as a hot lady and he’s living the baby girl lifestyle.

He wrote:

“I’m not even competing with anyone…

I’m just living d real baby girl lifestyle. If all d real ballers around me see me as their baby girl for life and they are all doing everything I’m asking them to do biko who be those broke als to tell them who to spend their money on?

People with d real money BILLIONAIRES see me as a hot baddie, broke a sis crying on my comment section say i no girl biko is winning. 2024 join d winning girls stop crying in d comments section”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/03/27/i-live-the-lifestyle-of-a-true-baby-girl-and-billionaires-think-im-a-sexy-baddie-bobrisky/

cc; mynd44 , missyb3 , fynestboi

Re: Billionaires Think I’m A Sexy Baddie – Bobrisky by Dnet21: 5:02am On Mar 27
Mankind.....
Re: Billionaires Think I’m A Sexy Baddie – Bobrisky by Absuchat(m): 5:04am On Mar 27
shocked
"Baby girl lifestyle"
With giant rod still intact in-between your thighs.
Dey whine
Re: Billionaires Think I’m A Sexy Baddie – Bobrisky by Bendeco2020: 6:47am On Mar 27
grin
This guy is just catching cruise with female gender
Re: Billionaires Think I’m A Sexy Baddie – Bobrisky by Pepperdemisback: 12:24pm On Mar 27
Bendeco2020:
grin
This guy is just catching cruise with female gender
When it comes to handling haters and trolls, just give it to him. He is a pro!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Know More About Treating Brain Injuries / Exponential Growth Rate Calculator / Whatever Happened To #lindagate #dasukigate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.