Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed (42247 Views)

Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Marries Off 11 Girls As Kebbi Fails To Pay Ransom / Notorious Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Killed (Photo) / Operation Golden Down: Military Begins Movement Of Troops Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Kosiso12(f): 8:07am On Mar 27
Security forces have reportedly killed an infamous bandit leader Dogo Gide, behind several attacks, including the shooting of a military helicopter.

Politics Nigeria gathered that Dogo Gide passed away as a result of gunshot injuries sustained during a clash with Operation Hadarin Daji (OPHD) forces.

The encounter took place in the challenging landscape of Madada forest within the Maru local government area on March 12, 2024.

Despite suffering serious injuries, Dogo Gide was said to have been covertly taken to a hospital in Mabera, Sokoto, Sokoto State, where he eventually passed away.

Dogo Gide, a notorious fugitive sought for his series of heinous crimes in the area, was laid to rest in Dandalla Village on March 24.

His appearance at the hospital was supposedly made easier by a security official who is currently detained, prompting concerns about potential cooperation within the security forces.

The successful elimination of Dogo Gide represents a notable achievement for the Nigerian security forces, showcasing the collaborative endeavors of 1 Division and 8 Division of the Nigerian Army.

Dogo Gide has a history of involvement with ANSARU and other significant terrorist organizations.

He has been linked to serious crimes including the shooting down of a military helicopter in the Dansadau-Birmin Gwari region and the kidnapping of students from Federal Government College Yauri.
Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-security-forces-kill-bandit-leader-who-shot-down-military-helicopter-photo/

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by ldab: 8:07am On Mar 27
Good news. He that kill by the sword shall die by the sword

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Arobaga: 8:09am On Mar 27
If I believe this fake news make i die

Same army that killed Shekau more than 300 times

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by madridguy(m): 8:10am On Mar 27
I won't believe this story until i see his dead body.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by atiku4President(m): 8:13am On Mar 27
There's definitely sabotage and connivance with security officials in Nigeria's terrorism situation.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Arobaga: 8:13am On Mar 27
madridguy:

Even your own masters propaganda don tire you

My brother we all can defend evil online but offline we all know the truth

Abi them never pay you salary this one you no believe in your Ogas again

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Edoreborn: 8:14am On Mar 27
madridguy:
Abi na

2 Likes

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Asonaijaaso: 8:15am On Mar 27
LOL.....If you dont show me his body.

I dont believe anything Nigeria security says.

where is the Binance Fugitive ? Did he go back to UK by road ?

Did he not fly out by air ? All the security, not even a picture of the guy escaping.

Believe these people at your own risk.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by NyamiriSlayer(m): 8:18am On Mar 27
Good news
May God continue to protect our soldiers
God bless Nigeria

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Racoon(m): 8:19am On Mar 27
Yimu! Make una dey play. And what has happened to the hospital that covertly shielded and treated him?

10 Likes

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by aceman88(m): 8:19am On Mar 27
madridguy:

Oga, please, stop confusing karma. Which side you dey?

Are you now an opposition force or still a supporter of this "sweet" government?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by jetwonder(m): 8:19am On Mar 27
grin grin grin
Nice one Nigerian Army
Score line?
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Aboks(m): 8:21am On Mar 27
Death to all terrorist and their sympathizers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Dafresh: 8:22am On Mar 27
Pics or I don't believe

2 Likes

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by michlins(m): 8:23am On Mar 27
Sometimes I just want these people to be caught and interrogated for information

3 Likes

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by helinues: 8:26am On Mar 27
He should rest in pieces
Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by madridguy(m): 8:29am On Mar 27
To you everything is all about APC/PDP but reverse is the case to me. This is national issue. I said the same thing when the Nigeria Police said they have killed 2baba in Rivers state. The police did all they could do to bring the bastard body out for everyone to see.

I want to see this bastard body too.

aceman88:

Oga, please, stop confusing karma. Which side you dey?

Are you now an opposition force or still a supporter of this "sweet" government?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by SalamRushdie: 8:30am On Mar 27
Someone in the scale of Dogo Jede a body should be shown

4 Likes

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Oxb90: 8:30am On Mar 27
Make I read first.

I don read finish.

I support the majority, let Nigerians see his lifeless body.
We don see shege inside this country.

7 Likes

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Minime10(f): 8:33am On Mar 27
Kosiso12:
Security forces have reportedly killed an infamous bandit leader Dogo Gide, behind several attacks, including the shooting of a military helicopter.

Politics Nigeria gathered that Dogo Gide passed away as a result of gunshot injuries sustained during a clash with Operation Hadarin Daji (OPHD) forces.

The encounter took place in the challenging landscape of Madada forest within the Maru local government area on March 12, 2024.

Despite suffering serious injuries, Dogo Gide was said to have been covertly taken to a hospital in Mabera, Sokoto, Sokoto State, where he eventually passed away.

Dogo Gide, a notorious fugitive sought for his series of heinous crimes in the area, was laid to rest in Dandalla Village on March 24.

His appearance at the hospital was supposedly made easier by a security official who is currently detained, prompting concerns about potential cooperation within the security forces.

The successful elimination of Dogo Gide represents a notable achievement for the Nigerian security forces, showcasing the collaborative endeavors of 1 Division and 8 Division of the Nigerian Army.

Dogo Gide has a history of involvement with ANSARU and other significant terrorist organizations.

He has been linked to serious crimes including the shooting down of a military helicopter in the Dansadau-Birmin Gwari region and the kidnapping of students from Federal Government College Yauri.

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-security-forces-kill-bandit-leader-who-shot-down-military-helicopter-photo/

Whenever they killed IPOB & ESN they put pishure to it, but when they allegedly killed a bandit or Boko Haram member they don't have pishure🤓

6 Likes

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by greenermodels: 8:51am On Mar 27
Story for the gods,too much propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by deanoffaculty: 8:53am On Mar 27
Kosiso12:

If you believe this, you can also believe that you have a twin brother/sister in U.S.A. that you have never met before.

Where is the dead body of this bandit?

7 Likes

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by leroi01(m): 9:01am On Mar 27
No evidence, just empty words.

Same country that released 200 boko haram suspects?

This country is gone

4 Likes

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by faceland: 9:54am On Mar 27
End time NYSC

1 Like

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by mytime24(f): 9:57am On Mar 27
Propaganda govt

3 Likes

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by successmatters(m): 9:58am On Mar 27
Warning!

This is fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by successmatters(m): 9:59am On Mar 27
deanoffaculty:

If you believe this, you can also believe that you have a twin brother/sister in U.S.A. that you have never met before.

Where is the dead body of this bandit?

Please don't ask of the body, they will just go and shoot an innocent man and say its the evidence. This government is evil.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by CodeTemplar: 10:12am On Mar 27
Arobaga:

Even your own masters propaganda don tire you

My brother we all can defend evil online but offline we all know the truth

Abi them never pay you salary this one you no believe in your Ogas again
They are the APC grassroot members who were dumped after mandate was pocketed. They are just angry for now. Once settled, they will go back to normal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by deanoffaculty: 10:18am On Mar 27
successmatters:

Please don't ask of the body, they will just go and shoot an innocent man and say its the evidence. This government is evil.
Na true o my brother....chai!!

1 Like

Re: Dogo Gide: Bandit Leader Who Shot Down Military Helicopter Killed by Nackzy: 10:55am On Mar 27
Glory be to God

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR / Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) / President Buhari Commissions 748 Housing Units In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.