Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

"How I Feel When I Am Being Used As Memes" - Osita Iheme Speaks Up [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "How I Feel When I Am Being Used As Memes" - Osita Iheme Speaks Up [video] (1854 Views)

Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How I Feel When I Am Being Used As Memes" - Osita Iheme Speaks Up [video] by Daradams(m): 10:48am On Mar 27
One of the most-loved Nigerian actor, Osita Iheme, popularly known as Paw Paw has finally opened up on how he feels about his viral online memes.

TopNaija knows that the comic actor and movie producer, Osita Iheme has been trending online for the past years as he has become the go-to for social media users who try to express their thoughts online with memes.

Making a comment on it, Osita, during an interview, was asked how he feels when he is being used as memes by social media users.

According to him, it proves that what one has done has value; even though many of these works have been done years ago, they continue to be valuable to people.

The veteran actor noted that he feels happy that many are still using the scenes from his works from 20 years ago to express themselves and it shows that he has many assets out there.

See full details: https://topnaija.ng/how-i-feel-when-i-am-being-used-as-memes-osita-iheme-speaks-up-video/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Feel When I Am Being Used As Memes" - Osita Iheme Speaks Up [video] by wrongman665(m): 10:52am On Mar 27
Legend

10 Likes

Re: "How I Feel When I Am Being Used As Memes" - Osita Iheme Speaks Up [video] by muyico(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27
His memos full here, NL!!

4 Likes

Re: "How I Feel When I Am Being Used As Memes" - Osita Iheme Speaks Up [video] by Dollarremix(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27
That wan alone Na legacy.

6 Likes

Re: "How I Feel When I Am Being Used As Memes" - Osita Iheme Speaks Up [video] by Timagex(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27
That picture up there is another meme....... grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: "How I Feel When I Am Being Used As Memes" - Osita Iheme Speaks Up [video] by Astra101: 5:48pm On Mar 27
Someone should advise him to create NFT coin with his stock images..... That's a smart move

7 Likes

Re: "How I Feel When I Am Being Used As Memes" - Osita Iheme Speaks Up [video] by Bigseven(m): 7:10pm On Mar 27
My favorite meme legendary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Feel When I Am Being Used As Memes" - Osita Iheme Speaks Up [video] by dangotesmummy: 7:15pm On Mar 27
This guy is very good at what he does and his facial gestures represents every human emotions you can capy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "How I Feel When I Am Being Used As Memes" - Osita Iheme Speaks Up [video] by Phabulous4(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27
How he managed to act all the role in this life that anyone could think of is almost unimaginable
Daradams:
One of the most-loved Nigerian actor, Osita Iheme, popularly known as Paw Paw has finally opened up on how he feels about his viral online memes.

TopNaija knows that the comic actor and movie producer, Osita Iheme has been trending online for the past years as he has become the go-to for social media users who try to express their thoughts online with memes.

Making a comment on it, Osita, during an interview, was asked how he feels when he is being used as memes by social media users.

According to him, it proves that what one has done has value; even though many of these works have been done years ago, they continue to be valuable to people.

The veteran actor noted that he feels happy that many are still using the scenes from his works from 20 years ago to express themselves and it shows that he has many assets out there.

See full details: https://topnaija.ng/how-i-feel-when-i-am-being-used-as-memes-osita-iheme-speaks-up-video/

1 Like

Re: "How I Feel When I Am Being Used As Memes" - Osita Iheme Speaks Up [video] by Adewale1603(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27
King of meme
Lord of meme

1 Like

Re: "How I Feel When I Am Being Used As Memes" - Osita Iheme Speaks Up [video] by 49cents(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27
He is even king of memes in india

3 Likes

Re: "How I Feel When I Am Being Used As Memes" - Osita Iheme Speaks Up [video] by Karlifate: 12:26am On Mar 28
Timagex:
That picture up there is another meme....... grin grin grin

Correct cheesy

Re: "How I Feel When I Am Being Used As Memes" - Osita Iheme Speaks Up [video] by CORPSEFUCKER: 11:27am On Mar 28
Astra101:
Someone should advise him to create NFT coin with his stock images..... That's a smart move

Nft era don pass

(1) (Reply)

TIMAYA IS NOW UN PEACE AMBASSADOR / Video: Did D'banj Confirm Relationship With Genevieve? / Nigerians Pester Me For Sex Movies – Afro Candy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.