Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,330 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted (63106 Views)

BBNaija S6: Liquorose Becomes First To Hit 1m Followers On Instagram (Picture) / Kiddwaya Spent ₦3.1M On Private Jet From Abuja To Lagos For Bbnaija 2020 / Should I Get This TV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by iamtoofan: 4:38pm On Mar 28
pocohantas:
When I say Hisense na t____ TV.
Some people would open mouth to tell me Hisense and Samsung na mate. Just buy your Hisense, but don't dare compare it to Samsung.

naa fellow woman fit dey give you such reponse, no real guy will dare say hisense is better than samsung ... even the price variation naa see finish

Aunty how that hisense fridge .. se okan mummy ti ba lé wink
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by NothingDoMe: 4:38pm On Mar 28
Usmanovic95:
1.1mill for aT.V?
For a family man with kids, does the Tv comes with screen protector because once the kids to something funny to the screen that's 1.1millon down the drain😒
Lol. I remember a man that walked into an LG shop to replace his expensive TV that his son helped him to wash with water.

He said he couldn't even beat the boy because he was only trying to help. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by WayoProphet: 4:41pm On Mar 28
lol, is Sony a joke to you? Sony has the best true natural picture quality and lasts longer. Samsung picture quality is over filtered like Instagram filters.

Wannabenz:
Samsung is the best in TV picture quality and sound and it's also a strong product. you should've buy tokunbo 75inches Samsung if you can't afford the new one than wasting your money on other products. Hisense na low budget LG.

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by sanandreas(m): 4:49pm On Mar 28
[quote author=3kay945 post=129152160]

Ehnn... so TV wey better pass LG dey naija ... I don't know.
Me that even Repaired my LG myself when it started bringing up lines from bottom of screen. cool[/quote

]
How did you do it. My skyrun have lines as well
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by wolebest: 4:49pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:
I got this tv from their dealer, the bleeding edge is killing me, is this the way its meant to be or is it that ive been spoilt by Samsung qled that i used before it got spoilt. Its 75 inches hisense a7k series, i can live with its slow response to remote but this black isnt blackkkkk..

Why waste money on wide screen TV, when the in-thing is a mini projector...
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by boxypane(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28
Factory error. Pls return. I have 55" and it's super.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by bigpicture001: 4:51pm On Mar 28
mu2sa2:
From personal experience with a 4k-resolution hisense tv and online reviews I have seen, hisense tv screens have lifespans of 3-5 years. Mine suddenly crashed at 31/2 years (this no be village people o but chinko wahala). Worse still, replacement parts are hardly available in the market, if at all. I rate LG tvs as overall best for audio/video quality, reliability and durability (with spare parts available yanfu-yanfu).

By only NATO ,EU products....we dont gain nothing from China...ordinary military training demo no fit help..na only bring money bring money dem sabi....

Hehe country

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Lisaint(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28
Led or LCD which one is the best abeg?

Talking in terms of picture quality and media files??
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Brownemeka: 4:53pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:
I got this tv from their dealer, the bleeding edge is killing me, is this the way its meant to be or is it that ive been spoilt by Samsung qled that i used before it got spoilt. Its 75 inches hisense a7k series, i can live with its slow response to remote but this black isnt blackkkkk..
You have money to throw away....Who bran new epp I used fairly used LG for 3years without any issues.. even for ones...till I gave it away... today I'm using Philips still smart tv I bought from a fairly used shop... it's been over 2years now... still no issues... I'm enjoying it..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by MrJames007: 4:54pm On Mar 28
OP but this your TV stand abi wetin dey too untidy o. Wire/everything scatter everywhere. Try arrange am na, make e befit your expensive TV.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by TYCO77: 4:55pm On Mar 28
[color=#000099][/color]
Kingluqman:
LG get a lot of fake out there

Yes, you are right. You will get original and genuine LG, Hisense electronic products at Fouani Nig. Ltd. They have showroom in Apapa and some other locations.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by iamtoofan: 4:55pm On Mar 28
WayoProphet:
lol, is Sony a joke to you? Sony has the best true natural picture quality and lasts longer. Samsung picture quality is over filtered like Instagram filters.

Sony is a top brand no doubt but when it comes to Television dey are behing samsung & LG.

when it comes to camera and sound system leave it for sony .. i love sony cos naa CLASS
I have used sony bravia, samsung, lg, hisense and mistakenly bought TCL tv wink from my experience LG tv has the best resolution in all wink
people are a bit skeptical of LG because fake full market, so they rather settle for samsung
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by MrJames007: 4:56pm On Mar 28
Lisaint:
Led or LCD which one is the best abeg?

Talking in terms of picture quality and media files??
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by tivta(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28
Meanwhile the 32inch non Smart TV at home is waxing 15years strong, but the God forsaken scanfrost i bought 4 years ago has gone blank. Seems new TV's of today are programmed to fail sooner than later...
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by bobbiiee: 5:02pm On Mar 28
That is the reason why I go to LG Allen office to buy my products. I have been doing that since 2007. There is a degree of peace that comes with buying things directly from Fouani or the authorized dealer.

Not all lgs are made by LG

A friend of mine bought LG air conditioners. The number of years covered by the warranty written on the manual was different from what was written outside the box. He was told it was an inverter air conditioning but when he turned his over 2kva generator on, it could not power it. Much later, a friend told him there are warehouses in Lagos where they assemble such electronics.

My wife bough a DVD about 10 years ago in her former base. The remote got faulty. I took it to LG & got another remote. The new remote bought did not work with the DVD. Meaning the DVD is fake. Interestingly, it still works with other LG televisions till date.

I remember going to a restaurant to buy food in Abeokuta. I asked if they have pounded yam. I was told that they could not use the yam pounder because light was interrupted. The label on the yam pounder is LG. She said it works well. Two days later I sent a message via WhatsApp to LG officee asking if they have the yam pounded and the cost. The response I got was that LG does not make such, that it is fake.

Ifiegboria:
Check if it was assembled in Nigeria by Fuani Ltd. This is the original Hisense and LG products. There are fakes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Penisman: 5:05pm On Mar 28
Rickmann:

Una too get wahala for this country.
For this hard economy, you still carry 1million go buy nonsense.

e be like him want use dey look bobrisky Toto.

Him want see am clearly

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Agugbadin: 5:14pm On Mar 28
Samsung TV are no no for me after a very bad experience with. Since I switched to LG ,is been good.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by pocohantas(f): 5:14pm On Mar 28
CountinBlessins:

You never see original Hisense etc that's why.

I am using a 55 inch 4k uhd hisense and the picture quality is amazing .

He probably bought it used and is lying .

Rest abeg...And yes, it is possible he bought used/fake. Doesn't change the fact that Hisense has shitty resolution.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by RPG2020(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28
Kingluqman:
LG get a lot of fake out there

I bought LG TV 55 inch 12 years ago still working till today.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Abbeytoy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:

Afternoon Samsung, always go for Panasonic.

I have 65inch bought in UK, very good and durable... It's 5yrs now
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Elxandre(m): 5:20pm On Mar 28
capetownboyz:
Having issues with my lg c2 65.. didn’t last me a year and it keeps tripping off and off , I guess the power issues .. who got recommendations where I can get lg oled power unit or have this fixed .. been without tv for 2 months now it really sucks .
If it's not up to a year that means it's still under warranty.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Elxandre(m): 5:23pm On Mar 28
Gentledizzle:

You bought a7k series, always as a bleeding edge, because its LED. It's the cheapest in the series.
My A7G screen is fantastic. Most people don't know it's about "specifications" and not just brand name all the time.

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Crafteck1: 5:25pm On Mar 28
essentialone:

https://www.fouanistore.com/ng/en/product/hisense-75-inch-a7k-series-uhd-4k-tv

Stop being dramatic.

1. How can you buy such an expensive TV without ordering it directly from FOUANI?
2. It is still under Warranty. Send an email now now to FOUANI. They will direct you ON WHAT TO DO.

This very minute, the Price = ₦1,114,000 That is it on the link above.

I use same TV, and I ordered it from FOUANI, same with all LG and HiSense products in my humble home.

Call them now on: +234 201 888 4444, or email them on: online@fouani.com

I called, they said i have to take it to their office at apapa, that they can only repair and not replace, thinking of my next steps..

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Elxandre(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28
Betnomore:
U got what you paid for. If youre that sensitive about backlight bleed, why dont you go for oled of a smaller size due to your budget. For your budget, you can only get good picture quality for less size or big size for bad picture quality

I'm sure the money he used for this TV can't buy any oled right now.
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Crafteck1: 5:25pm On Mar 28
Elxandre:

If it's not up to a year that means it's still under warranty.

Less than 2 weeks
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Crafteck1: 5:29pm On Mar 28
MrJames007:
OP but this your TV stand abi wetin dey too untidy o. Wire/everything scatter everywhere. Try arrange am na, make e befit your expensive TV.

Its the nature of my work, PlayStation consoles games installation

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Crafteck1: 5:33pm On Mar 28
Sportspredicto:
Stop lying, this TV isn't even up to #250k!

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by Crafteck1: 5:34pm On Mar 28
FIRDAUS3:

You just want a show-off..... something is telling my mind that, the TV doesn't have any problem, oga pack well grin
You've told us the value of your TV set, no wahala.
grin angry grin

Tv don turn show off?

1 Like

Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by MrJames007: 5:37pm On Mar 28
Crafteck1:

Its the nature of my work, PlayStation consoles games installation
Alright. 🙏
Re: Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted by bablon20(m): 5:42pm On Mar 28
Am enjoying my Samsung even though it's not a smart TV. The graphic and color no be here ó. It was shipped directly to me from UK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kemen Sexually Harassed Tboss - Payporte Releases Statement / Meet The Richest Bbnaija 2021 Housemates Currently / That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.