Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,946 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Enugu Resident Laments About Lack Of Water In Enugu And Its Effect On His Income - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Resident Laments About Lack Of Water In Enugu And Its Effect On His Income (327 Views)

My Fellow Obidients Are Complaining About Lack Of Visibility, Wetin Dey Sup??? / Ben Bruce Laments About The Rejection Of His Bill For Electric Cars In Nigeria / Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of Soldiers Complaining About Lack Of Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Resident Laments About Lack Of Water In Enugu And Its Effect On His Income by AsomughaChuks05: 2:08am On Mar 28
Jehu Nwaogbe’s Post

View profile for Jehu Nwaogbe
Jehu Nwaogbe
Project Director, Jehbros Contractors.
1mo

In Enugu last month, a 500-liter water tank was sold at 8000. Two weeks ago, it rose to 9k, and today, as I speak, it’s now 10,000 Naira. I am so sure what I paid today won’t be what I am going to pay next week.
A full Truck load of water is 40k that’s if you intend to buy everything from the Tanker guy.

I buy water every week in my house, so imagine what I spend on water monthly, then check it yearly – just me alone – then imagine others.

This is just for 500 liters; now, imagine if you had 750 or 1000 gallons going up imagine how much they are paying.
If you are outside Enugu and have the funds and need a business to start in this town, please consider water supply.

This town needs water. Since I was born, no governor has been able to solve the water issue in this town. And I am not sure if any governor will be able to do it anytime soon. The present government seems to be doing something about it, but trust me; it will take them up to 6 years to get it done, that’s if they won’t abandon it.

So leverage on it and cash out. If you have the funds, buy more than 50 tankers, build an app where Enugu residents can order, and it gets to them. Milk us; we will pay. I kid you not.

There was a guy that used to do it then in Enugu during the time of Gburu gburu. The guy ain’t serious. You will order for water and it will take you a month before it gets to you🤣🤣
I can guarantee you that you will make money.

Some of the things you people enjoy freely in other states are what we see as luxury in this town. In Enugu, water is more important in a relationship than love. If you can give a girl a tank full of water, she will follow you. In Enugu, water used to wash clothes is important; we don’t waste water here.

Even in the rainy season, people still need water. Grab this opportunity if you have more than 100 million sitting in your account that’s not working. Consider this business; I am not joking.
Here are your target audiences.

1. Households.
2. Hotels.
3. Schools.
4. Offices.
5. Government houses; there is every possibility that they too don’t have access to water, so don’t rule them out; they might buy.
6. Banks.
7. Poultry farmers.
8. Churches.
Imagine the audience sitting and waiting to see someone so serious that will take on this project.
Try this and thank me later.

Free business consultations.
You welcome

written by Kelvin Onovo

Copied from LinkedIn
Re: Enugu Resident Laments About Lack Of Water In Enugu And Its Effect On His Income by NewDea4: 2:19am On Mar 28
AsomughaChuks05:
Jehu Nwaogbe’s Post

View profile for Jehu Nwaogbe
Jehu Nwaogbe
Project Director, Jehbros Contractors.
1mo

In Enugu last month, a 500-liter water tank was sold at 8000. Two weeks ago, it rose to 9k, and today, as I speak, it’s now 10,000 Naira. I am so sure what I paid today won’t be what I am going to pay next week.
A full Truck load of water is 40k that’s if you intend to buy everything from the Tanker guy.

I buy water every week in my house, so imagine what I spend on water monthly, then check it yearly – just me alone – then imagine others.

This is just for 500 liters; now, imagine if you had 750 or 1000 gallons going up imagine how much they are paying.
If you are outside Enugu and have the funds and need a business to start in this town, please consider water supply.

This town needs water. Since I was born, no governor has been able to solve the water issue in this town. And I am not sure if any governor will be able to do it anytime soon. The present government seems to be doing something about it, but trust me; it will take them up to 6 years to get it done, that’s if they won’t abandon it.

So leverage on it and cash out. If you have the funds, buy more than 50 tankers, build an app where Enugu residents can order, and it gets to them. Milk us; we will pay. I kid you not.

There was a guy that used to do it then in Enugu during the time of Gburu gburu. The guy ain’t serious. You will order for water and it will take you a month before it gets to you🤣🤣
I can guarantee you that you will make money.

Some of the things you people enjoy freely in other states are what we see as luxury in this town. In Enugu, water is more important in a relationship than love. If you can give a girl a tank full of water, she will follow you. In Enugu, water used to wash clothes is important; we don’t waste water here.

Even in the rainy season, people still need water. Grab this opportunity if you have more than 100 million sitting in your account that’s not working. Consider this business; I am not joking.
Here are your target audiences.

1. Households.
2. Hotels.
3. Schools.
4. Offices.
5. Government houses; there is every possibility that they too don’t have access to water, so don’t rule them out; they might buy.
6. Banks.
7. Poultry farmers.
8. Churches.
Imagine the audience sitting and waiting to see someone so serious that will take on this project.
Try this and thank me later.

Free business consultations.
You welcome

written by Kelvin Onovo

Copied from LinkedIn

500 litres is a truckload of water (aboki hand-truck)

Costs about half that much in the numerous areas of mainland Lagos that lack pipe-borne water but even most of those areas have decent wells and boreholes

Enugu's main problem lies in their inhospitable terrain, the scarcity of quality aquifers...if you listened to these ipob monkeys tho you'd think the place was paradise on earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Resident Laments About Lack Of Water In Enugu And Its Effect On His Income by chopnaira: 3:08am On Mar 28
NewDea4:

Costs about half that much in the numerous areas of mainland Lagos that lack pipe-borne water but even most of those areas have decent wells and boreholes

Enugu's main problem lies in their inhospitable terrain, the scarcity of quality aquifers...if you listened to these ipob monleys tho you'd think the place was paradise on earth
Lol.
Re: Enugu Resident Laments About Lack Of Water In Enugu And Its Effect On His Income by PointZerom: 3:42am On Mar 28
NewDea4:

Enugu's main problem lies in their inhospitable terrain, the scarcity of quality aquifers...if you listened to these ipob monleys tho you'd think the place was paradise on earth

You're talking rubbish.
Enugwu is a rocky state, only millionaires can sink borehole there. With less than 500k you'll hv a borehole in Lagos but #3m cannot give you a borehole in Enugwu. The water level there is very very very very far and only heavy equipment machines can drill borehole there.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Resident Laments About Lack Of Water In Enugu And Its Effect On His Income by AsomughaChuks05: 8:51am On Mar 28
NewDea4:

Enugu's main problem lies in their inhospitable terrain, the scarcity of quality aquifers...if you listened to these ipob monkeys tho you'd think the place was paradise on earth
I expected that with all the boasts Gov Peter Mbah boasted about solving the embarrassing water problems, Enugu people would have stopped buying water from trucks. The scarcity has made Enugu to have the feel of a village.
Re: Enugu Resident Laments About Lack Of Water In Enugu And Its Effect On His Income by Beremx(f): 9:03am On Mar 28
Do people living in towns still depend on public water supply from government in Nigeria?
Interesting
Re: Enugu Resident Laments About Lack Of Water In Enugu And Its Effect On His Income by Ezewuzie01: 9:41am On Mar 28
I left Enugu because of their water crisis. I could no longer stand the Shylock water truckers who are allowed to set prices as they like. They have a union and their aim is to exploit the water crisis for maximum benefit. Enugu people spend at least 30% of their salaries and wages buying water. It is unsustainable. I think that in the interim, the Enugu state govt should subsidize water that these tankers are selling. It is a shame that a whole former eastern region, east central, old Anambra and current Enugu state capital for so many years don't have water.
What do you think about the idea of govt subsidizing water in Enugu?
Cc
Lovealaigbo
Christejames
Oilykid
Objectivist04
Digitron
Abagworo

1 Like

Re: Enugu Resident Laments About Lack Of Water In Enugu And Its Effect On His Income by Ezewuzie01: 10:07am On Mar 28
afube
SoNature
Ofodirinwa
asha80

What do you think?
Re: Enugu Resident Laments About Lack Of Water In Enugu And Its Effect On His Income by Digitron: 10:56am On Mar 28
Ezewuzie01:
I left Enugu because of their water crisis. I could no longer stand the Shylock water truckers who are allowed to set prices as they like. They have a union and their aim is to exploit the water crisis for maximum benefit. Enugu people spend at least 30% of their salaries and wages buying water. It is unsustainable. I think that in the interim, the Enugu state govt should subsidize water that these tankers are selling. It is a shame that a whole former eastern region, east central, old Anambra and current Enugu state capital for so many years don't have water.
Cc
Lovealaigbo
Christejames
Oilykid
Objectivist04
Digitron
Abagworo

NNA, WHEN DID YOU LEAVE.

Enugu water is undergoing a total overhaul
Re: Enugu Resident Laments About Lack Of Water In Enugu And Its Effect On His Income by oilykid(m): 11:18am On Mar 28
Ezewuzie01:
Cc
Lovealaigbo
Christejames
Oilykid
Objectivist04
Digitron
Abagworo
Water issue is currently being tackled in enugu, massive pipes are being laid every where. Some parts of enugu are currently enjoying the Water
Re: Enugu Resident Laments About Lack Of Water In Enugu And Its Effect On His Income by christejames(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28
Ezewuzie01:
Cc
Lovealaigbo
Christejames
Oilykid
Objectivist04
Digitron
Abagworo

It seems the current govt is doing something to change that narrative but the process is what I fault...
Re: Enugu Resident Laments About Lack Of Water In Enugu And Its Effect On His Income by Ofodirinwa: 3:58pm On Mar 28
Ezewuzie01:
afube
SoNature
Ofodirinwa
asha80

What do you think?

I'm not in or from Enugu so it doesn't effect me, but as an American, the state of California has this issue as well, it's not uncommon.
Re: Enugu Resident Laments About Lack Of Water In Enugu And Its Effect On His Income by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28
Home of Billonaires
This should be a propanganda

The East is has all the basic amenities for the average residents to enjoy the land
Re: Enugu Resident Laments About Lack Of Water In Enugu And Its Effect On His Income by DCmonster: 4:04pm On Mar 28
Kelvin Onovo is a jobless APC Npower slowpoke.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Rev. Fr. Alia Dares Ganduje-led NWC, Inaugurates Factional Benue State EXCO / Another Joke About Nigeria. Lol / Please Help Me Advise My Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.