Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Fell The Soldiers That Came To Arrest Jesus? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Fell The Soldiers That Came To Arrest Jesus? (10101 Views)

What Fell The Men Who Came To Arrest Jesus? / Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Fell The Soldiers That Came To Arrest Jesus? by Kukutente23: 8:17pm On Apr 01
AntiChristian:
Is that your business now? cheesy How dumb? grin

You are still avoiding the question here. Stop behaving like a April's fool. Since you started it so you should end it.

The Basis quote is:
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for instruction, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 2 Timothy 3:16

Is the story scripture or not? If it is not scripture then it has no reason to be found in the Bible!
And if it is part of your scripture then it is supposed to be God-breathed....

How can anything God-breathed be complete plagiarism?
Who copied who? Was God coping himself when he can just refer the readers to a point in the past?

For God is not a God of confusion but of peace... 1 Corinthians 14:33

Onyedikachi231is your other moniker cos i have been expecting him.
Are you obtuse? You just quoted Paul. If you accept Paul's teachings now let me know. It's a very simple thing. You can't claim Pauline epistles are fake and still want to use it to dissect the bible. It's common sense for who has it.
I already showed you that Joah the recorder was acknowledged in 2kings as the source of Hezekiah's story. Not only that, it was also acknowledged that the story was copied from chronicles of Kings.
As for Isaiah, he wrote it as an eyewitness since he was the prophet sent by God to Hezekiah.
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭38:1‬

"In those days Hezekiah was sick and near death. And Isaiah the prophet, the son of Amoz, went to him and said to him, “Thus says the Lord: ‘Set your house in order, for you shall die and not live."
So where is the plagiarism when 2 kings referenced the chronicles of Kings as its source while isaiah was an eyewitness.
You have still not told us who gave Muhammad the authority to write stories he never witnessed as if he was the original author. That's plagiarism.
Let's go back to your definition: Plagiarism is the use of another's work, words, or ideas without attribution.

So who did Muhammad attribute when relating the story of David, Solomon, Moses, Abraham, Jesus etc
Re: What Fell The Soldiers That Came To Arrest Jesus? by AntiChristian: 9:00am On Apr 02
Kukutente23:

Are you obtuse? You just quoted Paul. If you accept Paul's teachings now let me know. It's a very simple thing. You can't claim Pauline epistles are fake and still want to use it to dissect the bible. It's common sense for who has it.
It's not your business who i quote. There's no part of your Bible that I even believe in before! Whether I quote Paul or the Jesus the Romans gave you!

I already showed you that Joah the recorder was acknowledged in 2kings as the source of Hezekiah's story. Not only that, it was also acknowledged that the story was copied from chronicles of Kings.
As for Isaiah, he wrote it as an eyewitness since he was the prophet sent by God to Hezekiah.
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭38:1‬
So where is the plagiarism when 2 kings referenced the chronicles of Kings as its source while isaiah was an eyewitness.
You have still not told us who gave Muhammad the authority to write stories he never witnessed as if he was the original author. That's plagiarism.
Let's go back to your definition: Plagiarism is the use of another's work, words, or ideas without attribution.

So who did Muhammad attribute when relating the story of David, Solomon, Moses, Abraham, Jesus etc

You are running away from the truth! And I will keep reminding you of the question! Whether story or narration:
The Basis quote is:
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for instruction, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 2 Timothy 3:16

Is the story plagiarized scripture or not? If it is not scripture then it has no reason to be found in the Bible!

Who copied who? Was God coping himself when he can just refer the readers to a point in the past?

More so, Muhammad needs no attribution at all as he didn't write the Qur'an.
It is the word of Allah similar to the Injeel, Zabur and Torah! Not the ones penned down and plagiarized by others!
Re: What Fell The Soldiers That Came To Arrest Jesus? by Kukutente23: 10:50am On Apr 02
AntiChristian:
It's not your business who i quote. There's no part of your Bible that I even believe in before! Whether I quote Paul or the Jesus the Romans gave you!

You are running away from the truth! And I will keep reminding you of the question! Whether story or narration:
The Basis quote is:

Is the story plagiarized scripture or not? If it is not scripture then it has no reason to be found in the Bible!

More so, Muhammad needs no attribution at all as he didn't write the Qur'an.
It is the word of Allah similar to the Injeel, Zabur and Torah! Not the ones penned down and plagiarized by others!

If you don't believe the Bible, why are you quoting it and asking for explanation. You are simply confused. It is funny a Nigerian Islamist who worships an Allah given to him by Arabs and who still faces the same Arabia when he wants to pray to the same God and in Arabic thinks he is making sense by calling Jesus a Roman creation. Are you aware Allah already existed among Mecca's gods even before Muhammad was a sperm?

I have already proven to you that there is no plagiarism in those verses you quoted because the first one acknowledged the source and the writer and the second was an eyewitness.

Oh so Allah wrote the Quran grin grin grin Can you show me copies of the Injeel, Zabur and Torah that was written by Allah as well? grin grin

Anyways, read below from Paul in relations to Islam Galatians 4:21-27

Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? 22For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. 23But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, 24which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar— 25for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children— 26but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all. 27For it is written
From the above, it is clear that Paul explains that the religion of the Arabs is a religion of bondage. So it is clear that those of you who practice the Arabic religion are partakers in bondage. This is why you call yourselves slaves since slaves are in bondage. Note that Muhammad had not even been born when Paul wrote this. But he wrote about something that will happen in the future which is your reality today as a slave. That is what is called a revelation grin grin
Re: What Fell The Soldiers That Came To Arrest Jesus? by AntiChristian: 9:25am On Apr 03
Kukutente23:

If you don't believe the Bible, why are you quoting it and asking for explanation. You are simply confused. It is funny a Nigerian Islamist who worships an Allah given to him by Arabs and who still faces the same Arabia when he wants to pray to the same God and in Arabic thinks he is making sense by calling Jesus a Roman creation. Are you aware Allah already existed among Mecca's gods even before Muhammad was a sperm?
This is the same nonsense other Christians have been parroting!

Allah exists among the Arabians as the supreme being they call on when in trouble. All tribes even Igbos and Yorubas have the names for the supreme being before the colonizers came! The issue the Arabs had is that they share other numerous gods in the worship that belongs to Allah alone.

I have already proven to you that there is no plagiarism in those verses you quoted because the first one acknowledged the source and the writer and the second was an eyewitness.
You didn't prove Jack! You are just running from pillar to post. Are those verses scriptures and hence God-breathed?

The Basis quote is:

Oh so Allah wrote the Quran grin grin grin Can you show me copies of the Injeel, Zabur and Torah that was written by Allah as well? grin grin
Those were never meant to be preserved. The Torah was for the people of Moses and later Israelites. The Injeel was for the people of Jesus and it expired after him. So why do we need a copy of them?

From the above, it is clear that Paul explains that the religion of the Arabs is a religion of bondage. So it is clear that those of you who practice the Arabic religion are partakers in bondage. This is why you call yourselves slaves since slaves are in bondage. Note that Muhammad had not even been born when Paul wrote this. But he wrote about something that will happen in the future which is your reality today as a slave. That is what is called a revelation grin grin[/quote]

Same Paul that started Galatians 3:1 with O foolish Galatians! grin

Jesus said in Matthew 5:22
But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

So Paul is hell bound even from his so called inspired Books where he was calling people fools!

I think even Jesus called people fools!
Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

So who are those in danger of hell fire according to Jesus?
Re: What Fell The Soldiers That Came To Arrest Jesus? by Kukutente23: 10:08am On Apr 03
AntiChristian:
This is the same nonsense other Christians have been parroting!

Allah exists among the Arabians as the supreme being they call on when in trouble. All tribes even Igbos and Yorubas have the names for the supreme being before the colonizers came! The issue the Arabs had is that they share other numerous gods in the worship that belongs to Allah alone.
The Islamist and lies again. So you agree you are worshipping the Supreme God of the Arabs in their own language and culture. So what do you mean by Roman Jesus before? So the Arab supreme being is higher than the Yoruba supreme being? You see how you have been enslaved mentally. So if Allah was the supreme being, can you explain why Muhammad kept shouting Allahu Akbar and asked you his followers to keep shouting it like zombies? Arabs called the supreme God Allah but the tribe of Muhammad used Allah to refer to the moon god. It is his tribal god he asked you to be worshipping and that's what you are worshipping

You didn't prove Jack! You are just running from pillar to post. Are those verses scriptures and hence God-breathed?

The Basis quote is:

I already proved that there is no plagiarism in those two texts. Except you have any point to counter what I showed you, it remains so no matter how many times you copy and paste.

Those were never meant to be preserved. The Torah was for the people of Moses and later Israelites. The Injeel was for the people of Jesus and it expired after him. So why do we need a copy of them?
Liar!! Even God told Moses to preserve the Torah for their generation in Deuteronomy. Jesus asked his disciples to go preach to all the people of the world his message. Show texts from your quran to prove that Torah was never meant to be preserved or Injeel expired after Jesus. Islamic liar. Your quran is a compendium of plagiraism. Even the Jews told Muhammad in the Quran that he is saying nothing new and he could not deny it.

From the above, it is clear that Paul explains that the religion of the Arabs is a religion of bondage. So it is clear that those of you who practice the Arabic religion are partakers in bondage. This is why you call yourselves slaves since slaves are in bondage. Note that Muhammad had not even been born when Paul wrote this. But he wrote about something that will happen in the future which is your reality today as a slave. That is what is called a revelation grin grin

Same Paul that started Galatians 3:1 with O foolish Galatians! grin

Jesus said in Matthew 5:22
But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’ is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

So Paul is hell bound even from his so called inspired Books where he was calling people fools!

I think even Jesus called people fools!
Luke 11:40
You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also?

So who are those in danger of hell fire according to Jesus?
1. It is satisfying to note that you accept that you are in a religion of slavery. That is why you are mentally enslaved. You worship Allah who guarantees you nothing in this life nor the hereafter. Like proper Arab slaves, you face Arabia to pray. You pray in Arabic language that you do not even speak to an Arabic God that does not want to hear you speak to him in your mother tongue. You journey to Arabia every year to worship as you have been commanded. Not only that, you are subservient to Jews who are princes with God while you are slaves. The highest Muslim is a slave to the Jews. While you black Muslims are slaves of slaves.

2. Know that Jesus spoke in parables. When he said if you right eyes cause you to sin, remove it. How many of his followers have you seen remove their eyes. So when he spoke about calling others fool, he was referring to causing strife and anger in others and not using the literal word "fool". He was advocating for peaceful relationships but as a violent Islamist it will not make any sense to you. Read the full scripture here Matt 5:12-26
You have heard that it was said to the ancients, ‘Do not murder’ and ‘Anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brotherd will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, ‘Raca, will be subject to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be subject to the fire of hell.

23So if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, 24leave your gift there before the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift.

25Reconcile quickly with your adversary, while you are still on the way to court. Otherwise, he may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison. 26Truly I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny

So you can clearly see that he was advocating for peaceful living with others and not literally sending someone to hell for using the word "fool".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must We Shout When We Pray? / Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? / Death To The INFIDELS -Dr. Aderemi Akin [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.