Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (15008 Views)

Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu Sends Atiku Birthday Greetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Chicagograduate(m): 11:38am On Mar 29
Don't send a happy birthday to a man who is not concerned about your wellbeing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Toluwanise247(m): 11:39am On Mar 29
Happy birthday to our father, our president. I hate you very much before I personally discover the kind of person you are , from my childhood people keep speaks all kinds of words about you . Your story inspired me to keep pushing even in the midst of enemies. With joy and gladness I celebrate you sir . Happy birthday 001.
God bless mr President
God bless federal republic of NIGERIA
God bless nairaland users

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Ebukamatth(m): 11:40am On Mar 29
Happy birthday President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I dey feel your doings

The whole Nigerians are feeling it

You are the worst
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Unbreakable26(f): 11:45am On Mar 29
May your new years be as you wish for your dear country

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by omoadeleye(m): 11:46am On Mar 29
MGL baba
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Idaytesj29(m): 11:47am On Mar 29
Vixlot:
Happy Birthday, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Happy Birthday President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, may God help you deliver the goodness of democracy to Nigerians. Wish you good health and long life. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by bdon123(m): 11:49am On Mar 29
Vixlot:
Happy Birthday, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

This is a hard one...I don dey vex already
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by vibemad007: 11:49am On Mar 29
🤢
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Scholarzy: 11:50am On Mar 29
Happy birthday to the best Nigerian President. Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Long and happy life.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:50am On Mar 29
flokii:

FCT is gradually transforming o.. with road construction works going on (even at night). H.E Wike na correct man abeg.
What the other Northern thieves appointed as FCT Minister couldn't achieve in over 16 years is what a Southerner is doing gallantly.

how is it gradually "transforming"?

what was it before and what is it "transforming" to now?

which road construction is going on and where?

is it like road has not been constructed in FCT since its existence?

you said "ministers". is all the ministers that are constructing this road in FCT?

what has the southerner done that " other Northern thieves appointed as FCT Minister couldn't achieve in over 16 years"?

kindly do a comparative analysis of all the FCT adminsitrations from inception till date
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Feintline: 11:57am On Mar 29
Happy Birthday mr. Tinubu.
May you and generations reap in multiple billion folds all your very deeds in our nation.
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by flokii: 11:57am On Mar 29
lexy2014:

you said "ministers". is all the ministers that are constructing this road in FCT?

what has the southerner done that " other Northern thieves appointed as FCT Minister couldn't achieve in over 16 years"?

kindly do a comparative analysis of all the FCT adminsitrations from inception till date

Most of you don't know that Abuja stretches beyond the Lugbe - airport road through central business district, all under Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC).. we still have Abaji, Kuje, Kwali, Gwagwalada and Bwari local council areas that have started witnessing developmental projects under the present administration.
A lot is changing in FCT and most residents can testify.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Atlantis585: 11:58am On Mar 29
I am quite reluctant to wish you a Happy Birthday sir because - truth be told - I have never been a big fan of yours for obvious reasons.

I say this because of your questionable character, background and because you and your enablers within APC, INEC and the Judiciary corruptly “grabbed the last election and ran with it” unjustly like bandits.

Be that as it may, may you dispense with your shady past in the interest of the nation.

May you run the country without fear or favour.

May you restructure Nigeria into a workable nation where fairness, competence, qualification, and integrity - not connections, tribe, ethnicity, religion, political affiliation matter most.

Most importantly, may God give you more wisdom than he bequeathed to Solomon in the Bible to run Nigeria as a president of or father of all Nigerians - not as a Yoruba President.

May you succeed as a president and write your name in the history books of Nigeria as the best we ever had - after all Solomon who turned out to be one of the best leaders of Israel wasn’t without blemish in his past.

Happy (72nd or is it 87th, abi na 92nd?) Birthday, sir.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Mayoisemj4real(m): 11:58am On Mar 29
Happy birthday tins man
Just do what is right
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by lexy2014: 11:59am On Mar 29
flokii:

Most of you don't know that Abuja stretches beyond the Lugbe - airport road through central business district, all under Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC).. we still have Abaji, Kuje, Kwali, Gwagwalada and Bwari local council areas that have started witnessing developmental projects under the present administration.
A lot is changing in FCT and most residents can testify.

that is not what I asked you.

kindly do a comparative analysis of all the FCT adminstrations from inception till date
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by adioolayi(m): 12:00pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday to you President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)...God bless you real good

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Princeadeogun: 12:00pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday to you sir. May your days be long

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by waternogetememy: 12:01pm On Mar 29
TINUBU IS PRESIDENT OF YORUBA RONU BIGGOTS.

NO WONDER THE TRAFFIC HERE IS LOW.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by hotseat: 12:01pm On Mar 29
72 hearty cheers to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu on this remarkable milestone!

72 years no be moi-moi o!

However, I wish to remind the Jagaban Borgu that the tasks at hand outweigh his birthday celebration.

Nigerians demand good governance which would bring about a positive turn around in their daily lives.

Any other thing, no matter the personality involved, pales into sheer insignificance.

Tinubu and his inner circle can't be seen to be wining and dining while the rest of the country live in abject poverty, starvation and deprivation.

All the same, here's wishing our beloved but highly maligned President a swell time!

@hotseat

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by texas1990(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29
ngwaIgbo223:
Happy birthday Mr frog eye..come 2027 may Jonathan happen to you...do unto them what they did to others...may Obi grab power and run away with it.

Above all, may your bad polices be the yardstick to keep your future generations out of power.
Who swear for Your ancestors? Ipob pig.
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by onez: 12:06pm On Mar 29
how can I wish a criminal happy birthday?. A criminal stole election and doing a terrible job with it. People are suffering and dying because of him.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by texas1990(m): 12:07pm On Mar 29
God bless you my president, age with sufficient grace, may God grant you the divine wisdom to move this nation to a better place.
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by richie240: 12:09pm On Mar 29
Some kids won't ever learn.
God bless president Tinubu!
God bless Nigeria!
God bless Nigerians!
cool
ngwaIgbo223:
Happy birthday Mr frog eye ..come 2027 may Jonathan happen to you...do unto them what they did to others...may Obi grab power and run away with it.

Above all, may your bad polices be the yardstick to keep your future generations out of power.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by aheadahead30: 12:11pm On Mar 29
Have u people goten ur grains
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Okpokpo09: 12:12pm On Mar 29
What a nonsense monster monkey in the zoo with frog eyes eating shits meant to be flush from the suckerway pit

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by vibrant: 12:15pm On Mar 29
Happy Birthday to the president of the most populous black nation. Thank you for sacrificing yourself to lead us. Thank you for the reforms you have brought on board which is evident to the blind. Everyone can now see the gains. Thank you for your passion and sincerity in seeing that we thrive as a nation. Thank you for your genuine love for our nation Nigeria. I pray to the Lord to continually grant you long life. I am proud of you Mr. President. Happy Birthday Sir

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Akpatan: 12:16pm On Mar 29
Hahahahaha.... Some narialanders ehhh... No joy oh!!!

Happy Birthday, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu....

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by sogosamson(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday Mr President Bola Ahmed Tinubu... Long life and prosperity sir

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Niok: 12:24pm On Mar 29
Fvck you thieffnubu the retardedd schizophrenic nigga

1 Like

Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Hezmatosky: 12:25pm On Mar 29
Happy birthday sir. Give us our Anioma state. We can not be answering Delta oil producing state for mouth and we don't get the dividend sad
Also, we don't want to be joined with the ibos
Re: Post Your Birthday Greetings To President Bola Ahmed Tinubu by FireUpNow(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29
Dollars is crashing against the naira and prices of food and other commodities qre not coming down. Fix this fast oga president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Claim That Boko Haram Is ‘Not Holding Any Territory’ Exaggerated / President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians: 'Better Days Are Ahead" / Olufemi Aduwo Replies Adoke: I Initiated Tinubu’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.