Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) (12055 Views)

"I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by fortune1968: 7:49pm On Mar 29
He will lose again . No thanks to undiplomatic ways Igbos play politics ..
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Paraman: 8:00pm On Mar 29
JetApartment:

Yes, while you are still alive, you are right but you would have been dead to witness it...If God says he will be President by 2027, same God will take your life before that time to grant your wish of not seeing him become President. You eventually end up in the loosing side.

you go explain tire

Peter obi will never become the president of Nigeria
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by danijesus(m): 8:03pm On Mar 29
richie240:
Are u now saying an ordinary individual, just one person, is richer than all ndigbos combined that he can now buy Inec without them raising a finger??

obi is not ready to bribe INEC,he believes in free fair process, besides Tinubu is a criminal drug lord who amassed his wealth by looting there treasury of Lagos
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by seunayantokun(m): 8:07pm On Mar 29
Kusu12:

The best in what? Stop being deceived by obirodents propaganda. We all saw what obingo did in Anambra State for 8years.
Stop being carried away by ungrounded passion. What I wrote remains my opinion. Air your own opinion and let the world breathe.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by seunayantokun(m): 8:13pm On Mar 29
chopnaira:

He would get less votes in 2027 than he got in 2023. You can take that to the bank.

He lost his element of suprise. People have been able to beam a proper search light on him.. and like you also said, his Obidient mob are doing a very effective job in demarketing him.
That's it. You see am correct.
His element of surprise was a bundle of goodwill, but that has seriously diminished. He can't get what he got then again unless something clicks a change.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by paramakina202: 8:25pm On Mar 29
phemray:

Yes obi won Lagos but his votes in Lagos and Anambra shows who is honest and fraudulent btw the 2 of them. Now them eyes are clear.
If Lagos can reject Tinubu I Wonder who actually voted for him.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by mokset123: 8:28pm On Mar 29
LegendHero:

Even Obi will laugh at your jokes.

I always laugh when you people treat Nigeria case like it is some vacuum. In politics, you plan for reality and not fantasy.

Ask yourself, why is Labor party having crisis currently. It is because in Nigeria, the people there are molded different. To succeed, you need to play their game because people here don’t follow that righteous nonsense.

Tinubu is the strongest Nigeria politician of this century. If you can’t see that from him winning 2023 election against all odds coupled with the FG landmines laid for him, then I feel sorry for Obi for having kids like you parrot his name.

Obi in 2023 was an Igbo and Christian candidate. He did nothing spectacular as he only won his region & religion. The mumuni even lost against two Muslim candidates, he is the greatest weakling I’ve ever known.

I am sure you were aware of vote buying, intimidation of electorates, rigging of votes in the 2023 elections. If you put all those into context, I am sure this is something you weren't proud of, still you went ahead to make such conclusion
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by aguluobi: 8:31pm On Mar 29
Foolish comments like are why criminal like Peter Obi get away with fraud. Tunubu on several occasions told all you Ipob to challenge him in court if you have a fraud case against him.

You in particular what fraud case do you have against tinubu, let start from there. Note that this same TInubu was taken to court by Obasanjo n was discharged n acquitted of any wrong doing n even compensated.

While Timunu was bold enough this Pandora criminal keep jumping from his party to ruling party to avoid prosecution APGA PDP n now Labour Your Peter Obi can claim he is a saint even Ibori n Obiano did only Tinubu went to court boldly n cleared his name.

Tinubu is in no league that Peter Pandora Obi can contend. I ask you think how will Peter Obi clear his name of the ₦250 million Marvel Akpoyibo caught him looting red handed from Anambra Secretariat to his warehouse at Orile in Lagos ? Tell me.

I have personally tagged peter obi over his looting of ₦250 million the coward was never bold enough to answer, not once or twice.

DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Peter Obi challenged the whole of Nigeria to come forward if they have proof of corrupt allegations against him during the last elections.

He already cleared his name in the Pandora allegation.
Bola Tinubu was mentioned in the Pandora papers and has never come forward to debunk the allegations leveled against him, but you chose to attach Pandora to Obi's name.

Peter Obi is active on Twitter and he's an active politician.
Go challenge him on Twitter with your facts and allegations.

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Tchinaidi(m): 9:13pm On Mar 29
Paraman:
Peter obi will never become the president of Nigeria.
In the game of politics never say never
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by OmoGomesIlorin: 9:32pm On Mar 29
See them arguing on top of ChatGPT generated contect
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Misterone: 9:52pm On Mar 29
Ofunaofu:

Peter Obi is not and can never be on the same level with Sowore in Nigerian politics.

Even Tinubu is not on Peter Obi's level in Nigeria's politics; Peter Obi is high up. 

It's not by grabbing, snatching, and running away with people's mandates and cornering the entire common wealth of Lagosians for over two decades.

I have said it before and will continue to say it again: the only way Tinubu can defeat Peter Obi is when INEC jettison the Nigerian constitution, jettison the electoral acts, jettison INEC guidelines and procedures, shut down the IREV portal, and conjure up numbers for him. 

Without the power of incumbency, senators, HOR members, state governors, state house of assembly members, LGA chairmen, the entire common wealth of Lagosians, the Lagos Treasury, dollar stuffing babariga thieves, thugs, hoodlums, and agberos, propaganda churning newspapers, TV station shows and blogs, propaganda churning ethnic bigots like Bayo Onanuga and Sam Omatsaye, Tinubu is not worth more than 500 votes. 
Guy just check the news lately. Dem don run Obi street. Obi was used as Alhaji Donate by LP and obidient influencers
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29
Jayhome24:

We dare Gringory to come back and comtest I swear we will skin him alive, shey hin be a defiant ba? Tell him to dare it and let's see.

Gringory neva see shomtin yet na you dey wail or you no even know the meaning of wailing I guess
like say you get voters card😆😆😆😆
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Jayhome24: 10:24pm On Mar 29
Riskymarvelous:
like say you get voters card😆😆😆😆

Just tell Gringory we dare him to contest by 2027 that is all.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:27pm On Mar 29
Jayhome24:

Just tell Gringory we dare him to contest by 2027 that is all.
even your grandpa tinubu not fit stop him aswear tokless of you
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by phemray(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29
paramakina202:

If Lagos can reject Tinubu I Wonder who actually voted for him.

You know the truth, Lagos didn't reject Tinubu. They know his capacity and appreciate what he can do in governance. Only being generally hated or dislike for being Lagos political Godfather that has hold on to power for long. Remember, that result was possible simply because Majority Lagosians are visitors from other states and even the original Lagosian believed he his holding Lagos to himself. Religious campaign in churches to waste votes ,The Ambode, Aregbesola etc issues.

But in all, is the Man good or bad? He saw it coming and ensure massive votes from other region. The guy na don joor. He said he never loose election and we can all see it. Even since when he was in Chicago, a black? Pls jagaban is the solution to our problems in Nigeria. Wait and see landslide victory in 2027.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by paramakina202: 10:39pm On Mar 29
phemray:

You know the truth, Lagos didn't reject Tinubu. They know his capacity and appreciate what he can do in governance. Only being generally hated or dislike for being Lagos political Godfather that has hold on to power for long. Remember, that result was possible simply because Majority Lagosians are visitors from other states and even the original Lagosian believed he his holding Lagos to himself. Religious campaign in churches to waste votes ,The Ambode, Aregbesola etc issues.

But in all, is the Man good or bad? He saw it coming and ensure massive votes from other region. The guy na don joor. He said he never loose election and we can all see it. Even since when he was in Chicago, a black? Pls jagaban is the solution to our problems in Nigeria. Wait and see landslide victory in 2027.

You are Just making excuses for his Disgraceful failure in Lagos.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by phemray(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29
paramakina202:

You are Just making excuses for his Disgraceful failure in Lagos.

Well, you may be right and maybe because winning Lagos is not the criteria for becoming a president otherwise he can never loose Lagos.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Fahd11: 12:32am On Mar 30
I really want Pandora to contest again in 2027... He still has chances of coming 3rd again or maybe 4th sha.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by danijesus(m): 2:45am On Mar 30
Fahd11:
I really want Pandora to contest again in 2027... He still has chances of coming 3rd again or maybe 4th sha.
Rashidi,he will contest and win, Tinubu will have to depend on INEC for survival
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:16am On Mar 30
aguluobi:
Foolish comments like are why criminal like Peter Obi get away with fraud. Tunubu on several occasions told all you Ipob to challenge him in court if you have a fraud case against him.

You in particular what fraud case do you have against tinubu, let start from there. Note that this same TInubu was taken to court by Obasanjo n was discharged n acquitted of any wrong doing n even compensated.

While Timunu was bold enough this Pandora criminal keep jumping from his party to ruling party to avoid prosecution APGA PDP n now Labour Your Peter Obi can claim he is a saint even Ibori n Obiano did only Tinubu went to court boldly n cleared his name.

Tinubu is in no league that Peter Pandora Obi can contend. I ask you think how will Peter Obi clear his name of the ₦250 million Marvel Akpoyibo caught him looting red handed from Anambra Secretariat to his warehouse at Orile in Lagos ? Tell me.

I have personally tagged peter obi over his looting of ₦250 million the coward was never bold enough to answer, not once or twice.

List your allegations with proof and tag him on Twitter.
How hard is that?
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by BeeNG3: 7:43am On Mar 30
Abi 2039
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by jimmynauty: 8:52am On Mar 30
Obedient i did my part... Copied and shared on WhatsApp.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by aguluobi: 8:54am On Mar 30
I did that already n I did it severally.
I have only one for him to answer n I have attached it for you to post it on his wall because when I did he never responded to it.

DIVINEEVIDENCE:

List your allegations with proof and tag him on Twitter.
How hard is that?

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:58am On Mar 30
aguluobi:
I did that already n I did it severally.
I have only one for him to answer n I have attached it for you to post it on his wall because when I did he never responded to it.

I should post your allegations of corruption on PO's wall without evidence?
Don't be silly.

Share links or screenshots of the several allegations you claimed he refused to answer to if you're not bluffing.

It's only then that I can tag and drag him until he comes clean on them.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by aguluobi: 9:19am On Mar 30
I am not the one making the allegation
ikenna Anyanwu of Vanguard Newspaper wrote the report so tell the Pandora criminal Peter Pandora Obi to sue him if them born him papa well, make we see of Obi no go rot for kirikiri

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/alleged-n250m-anambra-money-police-launches-fresh-investigation/

That is the link, let the Pandora criminal respond to only that loot n he should not come up with cock n foolish story of paying a contractor n them ferrying the money down for him except God wan punish the two of you.

DIVINEEVIDENCE:

I should post your allegations of corruption on PO's wall without evidence?
Don't be silly.

Share links or screenshots of the several allegations you claimed he refused to answer to if you're not bluffing.

It's only then that I can tag and drag him until he comes clean on them.

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by sirchim(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30
helinues:

Sebi the election only took place in Lagos state

INEC should have used the Lagos state results to declare Obi the winner

Eish
kayi shiru HELL-ANUS, no wonder you think with your Anus. Even THIEFNIBU Baban Baban BARAWOO knew he never won the election, OBI the Tsunami did.
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:16pm On Mar 30
aguluobi:
I am not the one making the allegation
ikenna Anyanwu of Vanguard Newspaper wrote the report so tell the Pandora criminal Peter Pandora Obi to sue him if them born him papa well, make we see of Obi no go rot for kirikiri

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/alleged-n250m-anambra-money-police-launches-fresh-investigation/

That is the link, let the Pandora criminal respond to only that loot n he should not come up with cock n foolish story of paying a contractor n them ferrying the money down for him except God wan punish the two of you.

For a two-term Nigerian governor, the only proof of corruption you have against him is a case of money laundering in which he was accused of stockpiling arms and cash, only for the police to search and find N250 million and no arms.

Peter Obi cleared this issue during the elections, he didn't ask lawyers and the courts to clear it for him.

Please go on Twitter and search for that video.
If there were evidence to the contrary, smart brains would have pointed it out in the heat of the elections.

1. You raised allegations of corruption yourself, I'm attaching a screenshot.

2. You claimed Peter Obi had in the past severally refused to reply your tags on social media bordering on corrupt allegations you're sure he was involved in.

I asked you to:
1. Tag and query Peter Obi on Twitter platform which he is quite active on, over these allegations which you claim to have evidence of.

2. Provide links or screenshots of those social media posts and tags directly indicting him on social media, which he blatantly refused to respond to, according to you.

I need you to prove your allegations, which you posit as your reasons for blindly hating this man, not sending me links of articles I can browse on my own if I need to.

Also, remember that defamation is a prosecutable offense, and if you thought Nairaland was 100% faceless, you might need to think again.

Prove your allegations Mr. Man,
I'm waiting.

Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by sirchim(m): 12:17pm On Mar 30
Ofunaofu:

Peter Obi is not and can never be on the same level with Sowore in Nigerian politics.

Even Tinubu is not on Peter Obi's level in Nigeria's politics; Peter Obi is high up. 

It's not by grabbing, snatching, and running away with people's mandates and cornering the entire common wealth of Lagosians for over two decades.

I have said it before and will continue to say it again: the only way Tinubu can defeat Peter Obi is when INEC jettison the Nigerian constitution, jettison the electoral acts, jettison INEC guidelines and procedures, shut down the IREV portal, and conjure up numbers for him. 

Without the power of incumbency, senators, HOR members, state governors, state house of assembly members, LGA chairmen, the entire common wealth of Lagosians, the Lagos Treasury, dollar stuffing babariga thieves, thugs, hoodlums, and agberos, propaganda churning newspapers, TV station shows and blogs, propaganda churning ethnic bigots like Bayo Onanuga and Sam Omatsaye, Tinubu is not worth more than 500 votes. 
Abegi helep me telet Dem
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Fahd11: 12:45pm On Mar 30
Yeah, Pandora should win his polling booth in Agulu. Even if Tinubu doesn't contest, Pandora can't win the general elections. He was padded to 3rd position at the last elections. Moreover, I am not Rashidi and not tribalistic as well. But if my tribe is jabbed, I return the jabs ferociously too. l
danijesus:
Rashidi,he will contest and win, Tinubu will have to depend on INEC for survival
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Chiefpriestt: 4:18pm On Mar 30
Paraman:
obidients from the east claimed Tinubu will never rule Nigeria before and after he won the presidential election.

I'm not God but Peter obi will never rule Nigeria.
Ode
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Paraman: 4:21pm On Mar 30
Chiefpriestt:
Ode
😛
Re: Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) by Front0lane: 6:57pm On Mar 30
When you are done wailing making foolish noise up n down Nairaland you will tag the bastard Peter Peter Obi n let him know someone is accusing him of looting ₦250 million monthly using governors convoy till he was caught red handed by Marvel Akpoyibo who was the then commissioner of police in Lagos.

You should also let him know I said it was Mike Okiro the Inspector General of police then that save Peter Obi out of tribalism if not Peter Obi and his father n mother would have died like fools eating watery bean in kirikiri.

As to the cover of NL let Peter Obi or even you take me to court over my claim I will be a bastard if I do not show up. Till then all this foolish noise you are making to cover up the criminal act of that bastard Peter Obi is null n void.

DIVINEEVIDENCE:

For a two-term Nigerian governor, the only proof of corruption you have against him is a case of money laundering in which he was accused of stockpiling arms and cash, only for the police to search and find N250 million and no arms.

Peter Obi cleared this issue during the elections, he didn't ask lawyers and the courts to clear it for him.

Please go on Twitter and search for that video.
If there were evidence to the contrary, smart brains would have pointed it out in the heat of the elections.

1. You raised allegations of corruption yourself, I'm attaching a screenshot.

2. You claimed Peter Obi had in the past severally refused to reply your tags on social media bordering on corrupt allegations you're sure he was involved in.

I asked you to:
1. Tag and query Peter Obi on Twitter platform which he is quite active on, over these allegations which you claim to have evidence of.

2. Provide links or screenshots of those social media posts and tags directly indicting him on social media, which he blatantly refused to respond to, according to you.

I need you to prove your allegations, which you posit as your reasons for blindly hating this man, not sending me links of articles I can browse on my own if I need to.

Also, remember that defamation is a prosecutable offense, and if you thought Nairaland was 100% faceless, you might need to think again.

Prove your allegations Mr. Man,
I'm waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? / Ekweremadu’s Attackers Will Face German Law - Embassy Reveals / Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.