Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria (29595 Views)

Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Tetraozonaitera: 5:52pm On Mar 29
God1000:
I urge all christians in Nigeria and beyond to show love and tolerance to people of other faiths

We always try too. Despite all this, Satanic agents reading Satanic book attack Christians and burn down their churches.
Christians are the most peace loving people on earth.
But The demonic people see our meekness to be weakness
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Jennyclay(f): 5:55pm On Mar 29
ahmedio2017:

Brother jenny one of the sheep call out Muslims on this thread
oh!! now I see you are so pained by my comment undecided

Ehya!! So sorry Sister Ahmed undecided
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by isaachi4u: 5:55pm On Mar 29
LORD JESUS. Your Unconditional Love is Beyond my imagination. AM FOREVER GRATEFUL.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Tetraozonaitera: 5:55pm On Mar 29
JooEeL:
Mental slavery in full glare
From the mouth of a Mental Patient who wouldn't mind his business.

Sick head.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Innobee99(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29
Jennyclay:
Christianity is the true definition of peace.

if these people were to be Muslims they would have called this blasphemy and ask for their heads to be cut off immediately undecided.

Happy Good Friday!
I wanted to say something but after seeing your comment, u said my mind already

1 Like

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 5:57pm On Mar 29
Righteousness2:
JESUS CHRIST, the Savior of the world who paid the Price for the Salvation for all of Humanity.
JESUS CHRIST, the one and only means by which humans can be saved.
JESUS CHRIST , the One and Only way to Heaven.
Why then christians who believed in all dis stories dey suffer, suffer for Nigeria, like those who don't believe dis lies?
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Ekaka14: 5:57pm On Mar 29
Thank you love for dying a death you didn't deserve so I can have the Life I didn't deserve
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29
Jennyclay:
oh!! now I see you are so pained by my comment undecided

Ehya!! So sorry Sister Ahmed undecided

You need to check your brain, you think I'm a gay like your past.ors or why are you referring to me as sister are you ok?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 5:59pm On Mar 29
ANTllSLAAM:
Where are the agents of allah to come and masturbate on this thread
Agents of Allah have no time for dis jargon, jargons, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by linearity: 5:59pm On Mar 29
Peterpaul96:
The Passion of Christ

Why is the light skinned one Jesus?
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 6:01pm On Mar 29
Jennyclay:

if these people were to be Muslims they would have called this blasphemy and ask for their heads to be cut off immediately undecided.

Happy Good Friday!
True, true, those who killed 16soldiers recently are christians of true definition of peace, slowpoke?

1 Like

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by kushme: 6:01pm On Mar 29
Jennyclay:

Happy Good Friday!

This doesn't even make sense.. Cos, peace is relative.. according to both religions..

Yeah, Christians would follow their doctrine, muslim would do same(following theirs)...
One religion crucified their Lord and savior while the other did not!!!! So, what did you expect? Every no gree for each other...
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Tetraozonaitera: 6:04pm On Mar 29
ahmedio2017:

The most confused sect on Earth, they have no knowledge about Jesus Christ PBUH and Christianity. They are just answering Christian they are the most mumu of the first order.

Are you sure we have no knowledge about Jesus?
Wonderful!
We read accounts of people who ate and drank with him. People who were under his voice listening to his teachings.

You read the account of a Demon possessed self acclaimed prophet. Who was born hundreds of years after Christ had left. He had no knowledge of Jesus except what the Demons were telling him when he was writing your "holy book"

Someone who should not be a role model to a sane mind.

He was a murderer,
He was a wife snatcher,
He defiled a nine year old.
He encouraged lying because he himself was the father of lies.
He was a rapist. Etc

This same guy is your role model and your sick head is proud of him.

When it comes to Christian matters you guys should shut the fccck up. Because your role model is no where to be found near Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by StraightGaay: 6:04pm On Mar 29
ahmedio2017:

Religion of peace or religion of fraud 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Either way, we don't show love by force, just to go and f. Ck in an imaginary heaven.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by callmevirus(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29
Jennyclay:

Happy Good Friday!

Sometimes you make sense but whenever you smoke something I don't know you open your mouth waaaaaaah and type rubbish or do you drink coda?
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 6:06pm On Mar 29
HighChiefZino:
We Adore You, O Jesus Christ, and We Bless You, Because by Your Cross You Have Redeemed the World.
Lie from bottom of hell, how Nigeria Christians elites who are politicaians, civil servants and business men have been redeemed from corruption that is killing the country?
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 6:07pm On Mar 29
ahmedio2017:

Exactly, the religion that is channeled on fraud... Jesus Christ PBUH wasn't even crucified in the first instance... Gulibles fellows

Eru-iku, I've been waiting to see you guys here..

If Jesus Christ wasn't crucified according to your own gullibility, I believe you've come across this verse in your own Quran or you hate reading the verse?

Quran 19:33
Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Tetraozonaitera: 6:09pm On Mar 29
Solofresh2:
Africans always replicating whites in everything
As far as am concerned, Jesus is a black man

The color of His skin doesn't matter.
That's why He did not come to save a particular race.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Kakamorufu(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29
They don't pokenose on other religion thread like you guys do. Dey your dey make we dey our dey. It's not hard to do.
ANTllSLAAM:
Where are the agents of allah to come and masturbate on this thread

1 Like

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 6:09pm On Mar 29
gaskiyamagana:

Agent of Allah have no time for dis jargon, jargons, nonsense.

Slave, you mean you eru-iku allahu hate reading this quran verse that talks about the birth, dead and resurrection of Jesus Christ abi?

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 6:12pm On Mar 29
Kakamorufu:
They don't pokenose on other religion thread like you guys do. Dey your dey make we dey our dey. It's not hard to do.

Dey don dey poke nose and I've been serving them hot camel urine. Next time do your findings thoroughly before defending rubbish
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 6:12pm On Mar 29
Elohorp:

Are you a practicing Christian??

I am Antiislaam
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Tetraozonaitera: 6:13pm On Mar 29
MuslimIgbo:
IF Deuteronomy 24:16 says that no man can die for other man’s sins, how come Jesus died for my sins?

WHY ALMIGHTY GOD, ALL FORGIVING GOD, ALL POWERFUL GOD, ALL LOVING NEED THE BLOOD AND SACRIFICE OF AN INNOCENT MAN FOR HIS OWN ATONEMENT AND APPEASEMENT?

Jesus was more than a man. That's why the Deuteronomy you quote doesn't work here.
As fake as your "Holy Book" is, It called Jesus the Word of God. Which is what the True Holy Book The Bible calls him.

Go and read your "Holy Book".

No Man or Angel merits that name "The Word of God" except the only begotten son of God. JESUS
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Kakamorufu(m): 6:15pm On Mar 29
ANTllSLAAM:

Dey don dey poke nose and I've been serving them hot camel urine. Next time do your findings thoroughly before defending rubbish
For your mind. Na una start am. tongue tongue tongue
Enjoy
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29
ANTllSLAAM:

Eru-iku, I've been waiting to see you guys here..

If Jesus Christ wasn't crucified according to your own gullibility, I believe you've come across this verse in your own Quran or you hate reading the verse?

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

MUMU man I have said it several times that you lack understanding of Quran always seek knowledge before typing rubbish...

19:33) Peace be upon me the day I was born and the day I WILL die, and the day I WILL be raised up alive.”

It is a present continuous tense .....

I can also say it
19:33) Peace be upon me(Ahmed) the day I was born and the day I will die, and the day I will be raised up alive.” it is a prayer...

Everyone of us shall die whether you like it or not. Jesus Christ PBUH is still alive he wasn't killed at all...

1 Like

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29
Tetraozonaitera:

Are you sure we have no knowledge about Jesus?
Wonderful!
We read accounts of people who ate and drank with him. People who were under his voice listening to his teachings.

You read the account of a Demon possessed self acclaimed prophet. Who was born hundreds of years after Christ left.

Someone who should not be a role model to a sane mind.

He was a murderer,
He was a wife snatcher,
He defiled a nine year old.
Hr encouraged lying because he himself was the father of lies.
He was a rapist. Etc

This same guy is your role model and your sick head is proud of him.

When it comes to Christian matters you guys should shut the fccck up. Because your role model is no where to be found near Christ.

Oya back up your claim with evidence tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by mrkia(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29
Eheeeeeee!!!! Eré kéré cheesy
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 6:26pm On Mar 29
ahmedio2017:

MUMU man I have said it several times that you lack understanding of Quran always seek knowledge before typing rubbish...

19:33) Peace be upon me the day I was born and the day I WILL die, and the day I WILL be raised up alive.”

It is a present continuous tense .....

I can also say it
19:33) Peace be upon me(Ahmed) the day I was born and the day I will die, and the day I will be raised up alive.” it is a prayer...

Everyone of us shall die whether you like it or not. Jesus Christ PBUH is still alive he wasn't killed at all...

ABIRUN, So the present continuous tense applies with "on the day I was born" abi?

You kuku know say this is English and not Arabic.. Get the tasfir of this verse maybe you go sha get sense

1 Like

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29
ANTllSLAAM:

So the present continuous tense applies with "on the day I was born" abi?

You kuku know say this is English and not Arabic.. Get the tasfir of this verse maybe you go sha get sense

I swear u should be in rehabilitation center

I was born past tense
I Will die future tense
I will be resurrect future tense...

Doesn't connote I have died... I WILL DIE is a future tense. Use your sense.

1 Like

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Kingzmate(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29
CHRIST THE KING kiss

BUT WHY ARE ALL THOSE NIGGAS TRYING TO BE JESUS cheesy

I GUESS MOST OF THEM JUST HAD SEX LAST NIGHT BEFORE ACTING JESUS angry

JUST SAYING grin
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 6:40pm On Mar 29
ahmedio2017:

I swear u should be in rehabilitation center

I was born past tense
I Will die future tense
I will be resurrect future tense...

Doesn't connote I have died... I WILL DIE is a future tense. Use your sense.

ABIRUN, but you said it's present continuous tense, did you understand what present continuous tense is all about sha?

Quran 19:33 Jesus says the day I die and the day I will be raised back to life which means first he dies then he raised back to life. So if Quran says he will die later (i.e. your present continuous tense) then ask your alfa or any of your Chief imam the question that will he be raised back to life and why?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Miracle Twins, After Doctor Said She Was Carrying Fibroid / Rep Your Church / It Is A Sin For Ladies To Put On Trousers To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.