Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Why Such Ill-treatments On Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Such Ill-treatments On Nairaland? (87 Views)

Muslims Say No To NLC, TUC Strike: It's ill-timed due to Salah - MURIC / Breaking: Court Grants Melaye Bail On Ground Of Ill-health / Dino Melaye Is Pretending To Be Ill, All Tests Is Negative - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Such Ill-treatments On Nairaland? by Melagros(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29
COMRADES, I created a thread yesterday about the presidential elections in Nigeria and Senegal, and within 3 minutes the thread attracted 77 views and 3 comments. I logged out, shortly when I logged in again the message was no where to be found on the first page

COMRADES, this got me asking: is Nairaland trying to gag us? Does Nairaland want us to accept any lie that comes from FG? Is there freedom of speech on nairaland? Honestly, I don't know why the post was immediately removed from the first page, as I am communicating with you right now, I don't know where that post is hidden, meanwhile, there are pro-government threads that have been on the first page for a while now. In that post, I did not insult/ troll anybody, I only called out the flaws in our 2023 presidential election and compared them with Senegalese election for amendments against the future elections, but, unfortunately, my post was shown the way out!
Re: Why Such Ill-treatments On Nairaland? by duro4chang(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29
Wailing

(1) (Reply)

Edo Agenda 2024! The Mantra Of The More You Look The Less You See / Uniting Ogun State PDP: A Call To Rescue The State From Ineffective Leadership / Ownership Crisis Rocks Benin City As Igodomigodo Asks Oba Of Benin To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.