Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X (544 Views)

Peter Obi's Interview With Adeola Fayehun (Video) / Peter Obi Interview With News Central TV On Friday August 12 / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by chopnaira: 3:24pm On Mar 29
As the topic mentions. All BATists, Obidients, Mikano generators boys aka Atikulated, and revolution now boys of Sowore are invited.

Obidients are going to be asking him critical question
The decampings, the chaos in the labour party, directions on what's next e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by SeeWahala: 3:25pm On Mar 29
Yes we know you will be there in the back seats looking for propaganda to push against him 😉

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by Slytiger: 3:27pm On Mar 29
I am tuning in for sure. We should expect more Lamba from the agulu messiah himself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by AcuraZDX: 3:49pm On Mar 29
Slytiger:
I am tuning in for sure. We should expect more Lamba from the agulu messiah himself.

Even without announcing it here, I was pretty sure you will attend.

You only hate Obi in public, but so love him in private.

Why not go and celebrate your President's birthday and leave Obi's meeting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by slivertongue: 3:55pm On Mar 29
Obi simplicity and humility is akin to that of Prof Ransome Kuti

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by Jostoman: 4:31pm On Mar 29
He should know the kind of question he will answer because am pretty sure that most of those BAT supporters on nairaland and socia media will attend, they will disguise as obedient and be asking nonsense or putting words in peter obi's mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by duro4chang(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29
Jostoman:
He should know the kind of question he will answer because am pretty sure that most of those BAT supporters on nairaland and socia media will attend, they will disguise as obedient and be asking nonsense or putting words in peter obi's mouth
Fear fear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by Paraman: 4:51pm On Mar 29
A waste of time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by Firingpin: 4:57pm On Mar 29
Obi the time and money waster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by CilicMarin: 4:59pm On Mar 29
Creating time to watch a man who could barely string two sentences together with his malnourished voice is top class of madness.

Peter Obi is a stark illiterate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by blacknp(m): 5:15pm On Mar 29
AcuraZDX:

Even without announcing it here, I was pretty sure you will attend.

You only hate Obi in public, but so love him in private.

Why not go and celebrate your President's birthday and leave Obi's meeting.
Yes o, go for the celebration of our president in Aso Rock, whilst you Obidients celebrate on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by AnambraPikinSel: 5:28pm On Mar 29
I don't listen to mad man,let his mad mob listen to his lie.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by helinues: 6:24pm On Mar 29
Funkeeee, bikonu bring beans make I pick some

grin

6 Likes

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by Goodvibes007: 6:27pm On Mar 29
Jostoman:
We are going to listen to him and mock him after. He would stumble as usual.

5 Likes

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by Goodvibes007: 6:27pm On Mar 29
AnambraPikinSel:
I don't listen to mad man,let his mad mob listen to his lie.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by Goodvibes007: 6:28pm On Mar 29
CilicMarin:
Creating time to watch A man could barely string two sentences together with his malnourished voice is top class of madness.

Peter Obi is a stark illiterate.
Lol. This is so true. We expect him to talk about Bangladesh as usual and consumption to production 😂

5 Likes

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by opamoses1: 6:29pm On Mar 29
The agulu messiah and online twitter president is going to speak to his twitter constituents 🤡

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by chopnaira: 8:14pm On Mar 29
What a very boring interview. This man is empty.

One Obidient girl called Miss pearl was trying to attach the Abia power project to Otti as success of Otti I was suprised that Peter Obi even corrected her and said that project had been on for years and was unfair to give credit to Abia state governor. Lol.
Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by LagosFirstSon: 8:17pm On Mar 29
Obidient till I die

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by chopnaira: 8:17pm On Mar 29
LagosFirstSon:
Obidient till I die
That's your wahala. grin

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by Afamed: 8:18pm On Mar 29
Who want waste his time listening to deceits and lies

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by Chivisee: 8:18pm On Mar 29
Abeg, Igbos should bring another person forward for presidency,not this idiotic package fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by LagosFirstSon: 8:19pm On Mar 29
chopnaira:

That's your wahala. grin

Halinues stop switching monikers to troll me , I smart pass una

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by chopnaira: 8:25pm On Mar 29
Afamed:
Who want waste his time listening to deceits and lies
They just asked him about the labour party financial fraud issues. He kept dancing round the question. He eventually said until they bring an external auditor, he won't be saying anything on it. He now ended it with God would punish anybody that steals campaign money because it's public money.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by chopnaira: 8:34pm On Mar 29
As per party leadership tussle, he said that he told Abure to contact/consult and meet stakeholders like Pat Utomi, NUC, NLC, senators and HOR of the parties.
He said he is only a presidential candidate and not a party Exco. He said he heard about the party convention in Umuahia. He said he met Otti, HOR, Senators and stakeholders too and discussed the issue with them; however, NWC (whatever that means) insinuated they will go on with what they have planned and wanted to do and they shifted the venue to Anambra. He said I did not attend because for me, we need to do more work more consultations more discussion before the convention.

He said he did not promise he was going to change APGA as a party but only change Anambra. He said he is not here to build a labour party as well but to build a new Nigeria.

He blames some imaginary enemies of trying to distract them from the focus.

He later said he would try to change them but he will not die with them. (I don't know who he was referring to though). Maybe labour party and the die with them could mean he can jump out of the party if he wants.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by chopnaira: 8:41pm On Mar 29
He was asked why the Labour party members in HOR and Senate are not sponsoring bills. He said he has a good relationship with them all and attending a Thanksgiving with one of them tomorrow...

He said he is talking to them and some of them are operating under difficult circumstances and he would continue to engage them.
Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by chopnaira: 8:55pm On Mar 29
Peter Obi is speaking on the binance executives. He agrees with the Nigerian government on arrest of the binance executives. He said foreigners coming crimes should not take Nigerians for a ride.

Obidients are trying to make him critisize the government. But he has NOT really done that so far. Peter Obi actually criticized the governors instead and said all the borehole project he re recently completed should have been done by the state government that those boreholes cost less than 5 million naira each.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by SeeWahala: 8:59pm On Mar 29
All these things you're posting isn't the news we are coming here to see undecided now I'll only ask this once . . .

where is the propaganda?
Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by JohnAOne: 9:08pm On Mar 29
chopnaira:
Peter Obi is speaking on the binance executives. He agrees with the Nigerian government on arrest of the binance executives. He said foreigners coming crimes should not take Nigerians for a ride.

Obidients are trying to make him critisize the government. But he has NOT really done that so far. Peter Obi actually criticized the governors instead and said all the borehole project he re recently completed should have been done by the state government that those boreholes cost less than 5 million naira each.

Apart from his lack of political and relational wisdom, OBIDIENTS actually cost Peter Obi his political career.

He will NEVER amount to anything politically outside the South East.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by chopnaira: 9:09pm On Mar 29
He is talking about the dollars.

Obidient ask question on what he feels about APC lies on the increase in value of Naira.

Peter Obi seems clueless on this question. He said there was not enough naira to buy the dollars. Then he said the real factor (manufacturers) cannot afford to borrow money at current rate because it's too high.

Price of good can't come down because I am removing liquidity in the system to control inflation.

He said more people will lose their job because borrowing cost is high

He said the way to resolve the dollar issue is to look for ways of increase supply by encouraging dollar related system by encouraging business that use dollars to do more business that will bring in dollars then he mentioned the oil companies. He said this would work better than what we are doing here today.
He said aside that, things will continue to be tough for Nigerians.

He is very incoherent here. He seems to be giving a different answer to the question asked.

However obidient host hailed him anyway and she said they love when he breaks it down with his economics knowledge.
Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by chopnaira: 9:13pm On Mar 29
JohnAOne:
Apart from his lack of political and relational wisdom, OBIDIENTS actually cost Peter Obi his political career.

He will NEVER amount to anything politically outside the South East.
It's crazy but the Obidients are more Obidients than Peter Obi. grin

Like they want him to go wild and insult APC like they (Obidients do). They structure their prepared questions in such way, but the guy is holding back from critisizing the government.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Nairalanders To Tune In For Peter Obi's Interview On X by chopnaira: 9:16pm On Mar 29
He is however now critisizing the government on the Ukraine/UN world food program grain deal though, and he is talking about how he buys bread in the street for people, and also telling Obidients to help whichever way they can.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnpc Solicits International Financiers / Jonathan Sacks Cabinet / Nomination Of Ministrial Appointment How Credible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.