Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? (13154 Views)

When A Son Should Not Succeed A Father By Deji Yesufu / 4 Ways You Can "Honor Your Father And Mother" / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Anuoluwagbemiga: 7:21pm On Mar 29
It's 50/50 .All your point on mother are truth what of father that will go to war front because of his child and die .Look at all these driver and die on the road because of family .So please let us appreciate our father too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by AllahOfBlood: 7:21pm On Mar 29
cheesy
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by ngwaIgbo223: 7:22pm On Mar 29
See simps shouting mother up and down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by ideatoprince18(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29
Praktikals1000:
Before male children know the truth about this question, they must have had children who also think that their mum is the one making all the sacrifice

God bless u!!!

5 Likes

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Sportspredicto(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:
For me I will say it's the mother and here are my debate list below you can counter it with your own list if you feel mine is s wrong .

Pregnancy and Childbirth: Mothers undergo the physical challenges of pregnancy, labor, and delivery, which can be intense and demanding.

Breastfeeding: Mothers who breastfeed often have to manage feeding schedules, potential difficulties like mastitis, and the time-consuming nature of breastfeeding sessions.

Primary Caregiving Role: Mothers are often seen as the primary caregivers, responsible for nurturing, comforting, and meeting the emotional needs of children.

Multi-tasking: Mothers frequently juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, such as household chores, childcare, and work responsibilities.

Emotional Labor: Mothers may bear a significant amount of emotional labor, including managing family relationships, mediating conflicts, and providing emotional support.

Societal Expectations: Society often places higher expectations and pressures on mothers to excel in both professional and domestic roles including moral roles for example don't smoke or go to the bar you are a woman.

Mental Load: Mothers often carry the mental load of planning and organizing family activities, appointments, and household logistics.

Sleep Deprivation: Especially in the early stages of parenting, mothers may experience more interrupted sleep due to nighttime feedings and childcare responsibilities.
Career Sacrifices: Many mothers face challenges in balancing career advancement with family responsibilities, leading to potential career sacrifices.

Stereotypes and Bias: Stereotypes and biases can lead to mothers being undervalued or taken for granted in their contributions to the family.

It's important to note that these points are based on societal perceptions and norms, and individual experiences may vary widely. Both mothers and fathers play crucial roles in their families, and their contributions should be acknowledged and appreciated equally.
I have the worst parent which life would ever give someone! A stingy, cunny, saucy and arrogant father, a father that don't want his child to be more than him so deliberately stingy! Very clannish and trying to please his siblings exactly the way I heard that it was his eldest sister that link the devil that gave birth to me to him! He didn't even probated her character but agreed because he is always trying to please them! The woman that gave to me is the worst, I would never call her mother, a devil incarnate that what matters to her is impoverishing us and giving to her family! I prefer the devil more than her! But I grew up pushing life and keep saying that God wasn't fair to me by birth, why didn't I died through miscarriage than to have this worst parent!

5 Likes

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by seunH: 7:29pm On Mar 29
ideatoprince18:
If only children knows what a real Father goes through to make things around the home work fine.... They will sing beautiful songs for their Dad.

The reason why people do sing songs of appreciation for their mum is mostly cos of the struggles that women go through are mainly physical and it's all seen in the eye. Women are creatures of emotion so it's easy for people to see their struggle through emotional side.

When we were little, whenever my Dad comes home from shop, sometimes he will be angry,sometimes he will be sad. In all the time, he always made sure we never lacked . When I came of age and started following him to shop, I found out that from morning till night he wont eat a thing. I thought he was fasting then. I never knew that he was starving so that we will eat. He was starving so as to be able to meet up family needs. Sometimes when we ask him for money or stuffs he will tell us off. We will become angry and meet our mum who will give us the money. I never understood all this until I grew up. Now I'm a man and I'm facing issues and see reasons why my Dad behaves the way he do then.

If u think a woman struggles more than a man, try ask a widow what she goes through then u will understand.

Do u know what it is to take care of yourself talkless of adding two, three, four people to yourself and be the sole provider of them all. Many will say women will do it. And I will tell u that 98% of women cant take care of a family without complaining when the Father is around doing nothing.
Word on marble especially the last part

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Olabode211: 7:29pm On Mar 29
na the man jare.okay why did GOD nt make female prophet? those girl that try to be men self they later withdraw their award..waiting consent me?? I no talk about shim oo
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by babtoundey(m): 7:32pm On Mar 29
It's not about who struggles more; it's about who sacrifices the most. In that case, i give it to him; my mirror.
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by mablie(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29
Sportspredicto:
I have the worst parent which life would ever give someone! A stingy, cunny, saucy and arrogant father, a father that don't want his child to be more than him so deliberately stingy! Very clannish and trying to please his siblings exactly the way I heard that it was his eldest sister that link the devil that gave birth to me to him! He didn't even probated her character but agreed because he is always trying to please them! The woman that gave to me is the worst, I would never call her mother, a devil incarnate that what matters to her is impoverishing us and giving to her family! I prefer the devil more than her! But I grew up pushing life and keep saying that God wasn't fair to me by birth, why didn't I died through miscarriage than to have this worst parent!
Damn!
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Praktikals1000: 7:38pm On Mar 29
ideatoprince18:

God bless u!!!
God bless you, my brother.
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Tunde835(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29
You created a thread to discuss who suffers the most in the family. You were supposed to bring points from both sides but you only mentioned for the mother that's not how a debate functions. Last last men have suffered only mothers are celebrated while fathers are called deadbeats.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by talk2hb1(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29
helinues:
It's unfortunate most of the dads lately are dead beat dads .

The men are no longer responsible like our grandpas used to be
Because they saw what happened to those who are not deadbeat, they were not appreciated.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by judedwriter(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29
helinues:
It's unfortunate most of the dads lately are dead beat dads .

The men are no longer responsible like our grandpas used to be

Yes, sadly true.

Economy isn't smiling these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by osazsky(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

Money is not everything, have you considered single moms or people who gave birth out of rape without a man figure, how did they do it ?
wat of fathers who lost their wives due to child birth but d child survived

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Tunde835(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29
ngwaIgbo223:
See simps shouting mother up and down.
They'll celebrate mothers ten times a year and whenever it's the fathers' turn they'll just call him a deadbeat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by talk2hb1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29
Sportspredicto:
Ausubillahi, KojΓΊ Marini.
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by talk2hb1(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:
For me I will say it's the mother and here are my debate list below you can counter it with your own list if you feel mine is s wrong .

Pregnancy and Childbirth: Mothers undergo the physical challenges of pregnancy, labor, and delivery, which can be intense and demanding.

Breastfeeding: Mothers who breastfeed often have to manage feeding schedules, potential difficulties like mastitis, and the time-consuming nature of breastfeeding sessions.

Primary Caregiving Role: Mothers are often seen as the primary caregivers, responsible for nurturing, comforting, and meeting the emotional needs of children.

Multi-tasking: Mothers frequently juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, such as household chores, childcare, and work responsibilities.

Emotional Labor: Mothers may bear a significant amount of emotional labor, including managing family relationships, mediating conflicts, and providing emotional support.

Societal Expectations: Society often places higher expectations and pressures on mothers to excel in both professional and domestic roles including moral roles for example don't smoke or go to the bar you are a woman.

Mental Load: Mothers often carry the mental load of planning and organizing family activities, appointments, and household logistics.

Sleep Deprivation: Especially in the early stages of parenting, mothers may experience more interrupted sleep due to nighttime feedings and childcare responsibilities.
Career Sacrifices: Many mothers face challenges in balancing career advancement with family responsibilities, leading to potential career sacrifices.

Stereotypes and Bias: Stereotypes and biases can lead to mothers being undervalued or taken for granted in their contributions to the family.

It's important to note that these points are based on societal perceptions and norms, and individual experiences may vary widely. Both mothers and fathers play crucial roles in their families, and their contributions should be acknowledged and appreciated equally.
I appreciate my mother, but I know what it's like not to be appreciated after going out their in the sun and rain to hustle for money to feed the family as a father.
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by enemyofprogress: 7:45pm On Mar 29
OP they've used woman's pant to beat you for head

Hookup result is out oh
3rd position: Favour 2nd position: Chioma, 1st position: u people already know her name now πŸ€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29
I off my hat for my dad. That man is a real gee, omor even though him no get money but how he sorts the bill I no know. I pray for my breakthrough and that of my siblings so that we can take care of him very well.πŸ’–

3 Likes

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by SeriouslySense(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29
i give it to mother, everything to mother smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Jewskillmohamed: 7:48pm On Mar 29
Sportspredicto:

Take it easy not all family are rosy

1 Like

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by 82man: 7:49pm On Mar 29
As a father who plans to ripe and enjoying his children labour, all you need to do is πŸ‘‡
Let your children knows that you are working hard and paying for all necessary in their life ,

1 ) make sure that all schools fees given to your children direct not mother
2) give food stuff money to your children not your wife
3) gives clothing money to your children not your wife
Show your children that you are the pillar of the house not your wife , simply because your wife will feed your children bad stories about you that she is the one paying for everything since child birth πŸ‘Œ

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Jewskillmohamed: 7:49pm On Mar 29
Tunde835:
You created a thread to discuss who suffers the most in the family. You were supposed to bring points from both sides but you only mentioned for the mother that's not how a debate functions. Last last men have suffered only mothers are celebrated while fathers are called deadbeats.

It is clear there .

That is my point

Bring your own points to counter it's not rocket science
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by RickyJesus: 7:54pm On Mar 29
You are an idiot for coming up with this topic and the mod that bring this to the front page is more idiotic than you but both of wuna follow foolish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Jewskillmohamed: 7:55pm On Mar 29
RickyJesus:
You are an idiot for coming up with this topic and the mod that bring this to the front page is more idiotic than you but both of wuna follow foolish.

Make money as a man and stop being frustrated because you are poor

1 Like

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Rejouir: 7:57pm On Mar 29
Which of the gender commit suicide the most. Both gender have a role to play, and are both crucial. This comparism doesn't matter.
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by peterboro: 8:01pm On Mar 29
Depends on the individuals mindset and nature.
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by dododawa1: 8:09pm On Mar 29
Goggle

It

Rubbish questions coming back to

Nairaland
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Rejoice28(f): 8:10pm On Mar 29
Both

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by engrelvis(m): 8:11pm On Mar 29
Kingbuhari:
Before I use to think my mother do more than my father until I became a father myself...

God bless all the fathers in this nairaland amen
Uv said it all.U cannever know d input of a responsible father until u become one.D pain n sacrifices he makes each day.No need arguing with anybody.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does A Person Know That He Or She Has The Heavenly Calling? / New Photos Of Children Who Survived Reigners Church Collapse / Reasons Why You Must Go To Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.