Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register (29618 Views)

Can’t Sustain My Family With It – Nigerian Nurse In The UK Earning N5.3 Million / Nigerian Nurse Sacked & Deported From The UK For Praying For Patient / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by Laple0541(m): 11:39am On Mar 30
turmacs:
God knows when I'm ready to leave this zoo, you see UK, America, Canada, and any other country that most Nigerians and Muslims like to immigrate to, i go dey avoid those countries like plague. In the next 50 years, the UK and US will be over run by blacks and muslims, and you know what happens When does two sets people become the majority grin I will look for a country that Africans and Muslims in general hate to immigrate to, a country that has very low tolerance for religious bullsh*t especially islam but is still developed and first world, na there i dey go raise my children grin

That country is in hell. Safe journey in advance!
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by pquaver(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30
aikyg:

Little child, you obviously didn't read the article. They said that she was on duty and was supposed to give antibiotics and insulin to sick patients. She was also required sign the patients' records after she had given them the medications. She then decided not to give them the medications, but went ahead to sign the patient records indicating that she had administered medications even when she knew she did not. Plain wickedness. She should never be allowed to practice in her life. She can go and start carrying trash, cos that's what she is good for.

As bro.. Some comments i am reading here is despicable... I swear politicians are not more of Nigerias problem than the ordinary citizens.. Reason Nigeria is the way it is..

1 Like

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by AngelicBeing: 12:22pm On Mar 30
Laple0541:

That country is in hell. Safe journey in advance!
Hahaha 🤣
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by pquaver(m): 12:31pm On Mar 30
dalongjnr:

Surely, that's why NHS conterfraud authority was created to mitigate things like this.
She was just unlucky to get caught.
Cases like this has been going on for years.
Good bless you and good morning.

Bro they don't happen legally.. It is like saying because people still do drugs or steal and some tries to justify it.. It isi llegal.. Simple.. Mistake is allowed in nursing and medical practice but your reaction and honesty to the situation is paramount..
Like seriously, she puts people in doubt with dishonesty, the reaction to save a patient is in jeopardy.. All this people talking trash wont say same if it was their relatives
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by Danisaint112(m): 1:01pm On Mar 30
turmacs:
God knows when I'm ready to leave this zoo, you see UK, America, Canada, and any other country that most Nigerians and Muslims like to immigrate to, i go dey avoid those countries like plague. In the next 50 years, the UK and US will be over run by blacks and muslims, and you know what happens When does two sets people become the majority grin I will look for a country that Africans and Muslims in general hate to immigrate to, a country that has very low tolerance for religious bullsh*t especially islam but is still developed and first world, na there i dey go raise my children grin

The Nordic are your best best.

Nordic Countries:

Denmark
Finland
Iceland
Norway
Sweden
(Sometimes Greenland, Faroe Islands, and Åland Islands)

But the problem is, can you deal with the cold? By the time I make enough, and through with all preparation "FINLAND" is definitely going to be where I will peg myself.

The Nords represent peace and every kind of life you search for. They rank for top for it (most peaceful countries) yearly. But my opinion though. Good luck. 👍
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by LordTheus(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30
Danisaint112:

The Nordic are your best best.

Nordic Countries:

Denmark
Finland
Iceland
Norway
Sweden
(Sometimes Greenland, Faroe Islands, and Åland Islands)

But the problem is, can you deal with the cold? By the time I make enough, and through with all preparation "FINLAND" is definitely going to be where I will peg myself.

The Nords represent peace and every kind of life you search for. They rank for top for it (most peaceful countries) yearly. But my opinion though. Good luck. 👍

What of countries like Spain, Italy and Portugal?
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by Gandrova: 1:46pm On Mar 30
enemyofprogress:
truth is bitter and it hurts. Stop killing others in the name of religion.
What truth are you talking about? How does the news and Islam relates pls.
Or you choose to be myopic also
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by Rolings: 1:46pm On Mar 30
79733139:

First of all, who is Chioma? Go and reply someone who knows the back story of what you're yapping about

Chioma reviewed NAGIKO tomato paste that didn't go down well with Eric Umuofia .
See I know Chioma is being sponsored it's you fools thats not seeing that and are feeling funky that you are helping cancel an igboman business. Should that be out problem?
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by enemyofprogress: 2:38pm On Mar 30
Gandrova:
What truth are you talking about? How does the news and Islam relates pls.
Or you choose to be myopic also
examine yourself and your posts
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by 79733139(m): 5:12pm On Mar 30
Rolings:

Chioma reviewed NAGIKO tomato paste that didn't go down well with Eric Umuofia .
See I know Chioma is being sponsored it's you fools thats not seeing that and are feeling funky that you are helping cancel an igboman business. Should that be out problem?

Rule 2
Seun
Mynd44
Sissy3
dominique
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by Litmus: 5:14pm On Mar 30
Please try to be reflective or and objective before concluding on this Nigeria Nurse, informed by what you've read or believe you've understood. The UK legal system can be frankly quite whacky. I may even venture to say that UK law is in many ways evil and corrupt. This could account for why the UK establishment is keen to withdraw the country from past European Human Rights commitments.
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by udomonday: 5:44pm On Mar 30
She carried the nonsense she did and got away with every time in Nigeria,to UK forgetting that UK is not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by akinsmail51: 6:23pm On Mar 30
Abuse of opportunities.
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by Gandrova: 7:32pm On Mar 30
enemyofprogress:
examine yourself and your posts
You are the one that needs it
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by enemyofprogress: 9:18pm On Mar 30
Gandrova:
You are the one that needs it
e pain am. Asalamaleku boy grin grin grin
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by Gandrova: 9:35pm On Mar 30
enemyofprogress:
e pain am. Asalamaleku boy grin grin grin
what it is funny about the trash you wrote kid?[sub][/sub]
Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by RosyIsBlessed: 10:46pm On Mar 30
dalongjnr:

Many things like this have been happening in the NHS.
Go and do your research.

The question is how do you know the whites are doing same thing and they are covering for them

1 Like

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by BALLOSKI: 4:14am On Mar 31
dalongjnr:
Sorry for her.
UK system is self regulating but any system can be exploited and manipulated.
She's just a victim of the system because the other white people are doing the same thing but they cover for themselves.
claptrap!!!

She's dishonest and she's being punished accordingly. Call a spade a spade. UK is not Nigeria where everything goes.

1 Like

Re: UK Suspends Nigerian Nurse Over Dishonesty, May Strike Name Off Register by enemyofprogress: 12:41pm On Mar 31
Gandrova:
what it is funny about the trash you wrote kid?[sub][/sub]
e pain am. Asalamaleku boy grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which State Has The Best Orthorpedic Hospital In Nigeria? / The Ugly Truth About Your Toothbrush / Some Diets Pregnant Women Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.