Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) (49053 Views)

Mr Jollof Acquires New House Months After Flaunting Range Rover (Video) / Didi Ekanem Moves Into New Home Weeks After Fire Accident Burnt House / AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30
Sirhush:
When money is not the problem

when the problem is whether to drive the bentley or the Ferrari .

there are Levels to this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30
Well done Sir. Makun... You're doing well.

This life ehn... In all thy getting, get Money!!! E get why!

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by Jayhome24: 3:16pm On Mar 30
That is his on problem. He lost my respect completely for allowing political emotional stupidity in the name of the
fu-ctard obidients shit and denied his origin someone who is papa migrated from SW down Southsouth now disowned his root thinking doing that will make him Eddue Murphy of comedy but he lost it all and shamed himself and his adored wife bleeped his a s s off.

Pikin wey used left hand point to his father house will suffer humiliation las las. Your house catch fire so what should we do about it?

I know those descendants of "666" wil come on me now, embarassed I alway pour salt on their wounds deliberately all the time to pepper them and get them angry because I'm enjoying their barking gggbboo ggbbooo gggrrhhhh!!! like a bulldog they will soon be barking now I'm waiting.....

Obidients where are you I'm waiting....I will give all High BP here and frustrate you to hell.

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by Newborn27(f): 3:16pm On Mar 30
Teni begi loju...igi a ruwe.

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30
U cannot stay off media, can u?

'The real recognize real type of time
Real man ain't supposed to be in his feelings, that's a crime
Half the time I pay attention to all these rappers lyin'
Real men, ain't 'posed to be postin' up all the time'

Nas, on the track, 'jodeci member'
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30
Besuccesful:
Do you need a staff in your company?

Kindly, Contact MDRecruit Agency. We source for the best, dedicated and trustworthy staff for you. Send us a message on Whatsapp now!!!!

I need the babe in ur pix

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by GreatVocalist: 3:20pm On Mar 30
shadrach77:

It will not be well with you and your generation for wishing evil on the guy. AY is not the cause of your poverty. Òta ajé! cry
You dished him what he dished out, you even involved his generation who are absolutely innocent. You're no different from the person you responded to, bros.

2 Likes

Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30
See as you type plenty Jargons
Jayhome24:
That is his on problem. He lost my respect completely for allowing political emotional stupidity in the name of the
fu-ctard obidients shit and denied his origin someone who is papa migrated from SW down Southsouth now disowned his root thinking doing that will make him Eddue Murphy of comedy but he lost it all and shamed himself and his adored wife bleeped his a s s off.

Pikin wey used left hand point to his father house will suffer humiliation las las. Your house catch fire so what should we do about it?

I know those descendants of "666" wil come on me now, embarassed I alway pour salt on their wounds deliberately all the time to pepper them and get them angry because I'm enjoying their barking gggbboo ggbbooo gggrrhhhh!!! like a bulldog they will soon be barking now I'm waiting.....

Obidients where are you I'm waiting....I will give all High BP here and frustrate you to hell.
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by Niok: 3:26pm On Mar 30
Oya start putting up comedy shows and featuring in movies so you can pay the bank loans back
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by Jayhome24: 3:28pm On Mar 30
2RightHands1Coc:
See as you type plenty Jargons

One of the amegedonia 666 spotted.
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by Sirhush(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30
superCleanworks:

when the problem is whether to drive the bentley or the Ferrari .

there are Levels to this.
My brother cool this life try get money
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by schoolboymatt(m): 3:38pm On Mar 30
must he show off angry

oh I forgot, they are in the business is showoff

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30
Omo!!!

Newcastle Vs West ham @73 mins 1:3

@90 mins 4:3

shocked shocked shocked
No ne juju be that?
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by pretydiva(f): 3:41pm On Mar 30
Surface2AirToto:
It will still catch fire but this time, there will be nothing to renovate.
Back to sender
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by Tonygeesm(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30
naija4life247:

No be everything be prayer. Some things na curse Dem require.

For example, you fit talk say na Ogun go kee the guy's Mama
I wanted to but felt the guy might not be normal
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by EmmaLege: 3:49pm On Mar 30
naija4life247:

No be everything be prayer. Some things na curse Dem require.

For example, you fit talk say na Ogun go kee the guy's Mama

Abi o
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by Neddstark: 3:51pm On Mar 30
Hope he invests big-time in fire security on this new renovation.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by udomonday: 3:52pm On Mar 30
lildush:
Shit... This fire do AY STRONG THING OOOO
the day of the fire incident,the fire fighters could not gain access to the estate because the entrance gate was too small for the big fire truck so a lot of time was waisted with the truck going up and down,they should do something about thier estate entrance for easy access to big trucks in case there is a repeat,there are a lot if celebrities in that estate,Tisa savage,falz ,kiss Daniels and many more.

1 Like

Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by Father4all: 4:01pm On Mar 30
Who dey give them money sef grin
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30
Surface2AirToto:
what do you mean?😕
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by yahoodetector: 4:10pm On Mar 30
Congratulations.

But please stop knacking May Edochie cos there is Karma
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by 1phone(m): 4:12pm On Mar 30
Employing cheap inexperienced electrician instead of professionals.

It's either for sacrifice purpose or to ganner likes and comments as a way of celebrity

Nonsense
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30
sukkot:
Insurance done drop alert
In Naigeeria? Do people have insurance in Naigeeria? Would they agree to pay?
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30
He should I sure the house. Good to see him bounce back. May God almighty protect you, your family and belongings in Jesus name amen
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by Hawkler: 4:21pm On Mar 30
The house is insured already
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30
Surface2AirToto:

Is your likes that I love, the catalysts that keeps successful people moving higher ....
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by Fearurcreeator: 4:25pm On Mar 30
Nasri100:
Why I always advise niggas to focus on the money and not bills or problems.

There will always be problems and bills. Dont focus on that.

Focus on how to earn and invest. And once you earning there’s no problem you won’t solve with money well unless death but death is certain and you would even need to leave money to your family after you die so you see
Money don save that senator wey dey prison ... There are problems money can't solve abeg... Go do anyhow na
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by Nauttyprof(m): 4:37pm On Mar 30
The problem in most construction is that they do not employ the services of a Fire Safety Engineer. Any interior decor just jumps at the job offering attractive and beautiful decorations with no fire safety engineer being involved in ensuring that the build is safe against fire accidents.

This is one area most construction companies fail to pay attention to
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 4:38pm On Mar 30
Congratulations to him...
Re: AY Makun Renovates His House Months After Fire Accident (Video) by sprints1: 4:39pm On Mar 30
Shebi his easter programme is tomorrow he will cash out again... lol... After he go still pocket #800 million tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" / Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts / Sophia Momodu Slays In Bra Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.