Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Governor Mbah Rehabilitates Trans-ekulu Road, Enugu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Mbah Rehabilitates Trans-ekulu Road, Enugu (688 Views)

Send NYSC DG To Prison - Enugu Governor Mbah Begs Court / Governor Mbah Meets President Tinubu, Asks For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Governor Mbah Declares End To Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Mbah Rehabilitates Trans-ekulu Road, Enugu by FatherOfJesus: 11:02pm On Mar 29
I like the pedestrian walkway

4 Likes

Re: Governor Mbah Rehabilitates Trans-ekulu Road, Enugu by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:16pm On Mar 29
Hope this neatness is maintained!

Why showing just this tiny spot of the entire road….what of the rest?
Re: Governor Mbah Rehabilitates Trans-ekulu Road, Enugu by Jman06(m): 11:18pm On Mar 29
Kudos to you,my amiable governor.
Keep up the good work but also remember our roads in Nkanu east.

Please sir, utilize this opportunity to link up the different villages in Nkanu east to the headquarter in Amagunze.

People in some villages in our local government cannot easily go to the headquarter due to bad roads. Remember that this is a once in a blue moon opportunity. Please utilize it well to develop our local government.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Mbah Rehabilitates Trans-ekulu Road, Enugu by domDva(m): 11:53pm On Mar 29
If I become the governor of any state in Nigeria, painting and maintaining your house will be compulsory just the way its done abroad, if you like live like a beast in your house, but I want to see your walls properly painted and maintained, else, government will do it for you and force you to pay.

Neatness will be my number one task, if i catch you eating and dropping nylon anyhow, you ll chew that nylon.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Mbah Rehabilitates Trans-ekulu Road, Enugu by domDva(m): 11:56pm On Mar 29
My brother, Nkanu East is the worst and least developed in Enugu, terrible roads everywhere, from Nara to Ugbawka, to Amagunze, the villages have zero tarred roads...Mba has the opportunity to open up Nkanu East, if he likes, let him face only the capital city and forget that before Nkanu East man gets there again its gonna be yearssssss.

Jman06:
Kudos to you,my amiable governor.
Keep up the good work but also remember our roads in Nkanu east.

Please sir, utilize this opportunity to link up the different villages in Nkanu east to the headquarter in Amagunze.

People in some villages in our local government cannot easily go to the headquarter due to bad roads. Remember that this is a once in a blue moon opportunity. Please utilize it well to develop our local government.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Mbah Rehabilitates Trans-ekulu Road, Enugu by yarimo(m): 12:11am On Mar 30
All the south east governors are doing great, except the unserious Alex otti of abia state undecided. This is very commendable from Enugu state governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Mbah Rehabilitates Trans-ekulu Road, Enugu by Jman06(m): 12:13am On Mar 30
domDva:
My brother, Nkanu East is the worst and least developed in Enugu, terrible roads everywhere, from Nara to Ugbawka, to Amagunze, the villages have zero tarred roads...Mba has the opportunity to open up Nkanu East, if he likes, let him face only the capital city and forget that before Nkanu East man gets there again its gonna be yearssssss.

Honestly! The roads are really bad. I pray the governor fixes those roads and open up the villages!
Re: Governor Mbah Rehabilitates Trans-ekulu Road, Enugu by Topman7: 2:19am On Mar 30
FatherOfJesus:
I like the pedestrian walkway

Yeah, but that gutter should be COVERED.
Re: Governor Mbah Rehabilitates Trans-ekulu Road, Enugu by heniford2: 3:43am On Mar 30
Topman7:

Yeah, but that gutter should be COVERED.
he should also put solar lights in the streets mba just dey fall my hand oh

3 Likes

Re: Governor Mbah Rehabilitates Trans-ekulu Road, Enugu by chopnaira: 3:51am On Mar 30
Silent achiever. No government of propaganda.
Re: Governor Mbah Rehabilitates Trans-ekulu Road, Enugu by bibianna(f): 6:36am On Mar 30
Enugu people in the house, I greet you all. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Governor Mbah Rehabilitates Trans-ekulu Road, Enugu by SGANIVA(m): 6:43am On Mar 30
Ugwuanyi formal governor might be better than this man, showing us this tiny road after several months in power
Re: Governor Mbah Rehabilitates Trans-ekulu Road, Enugu by Killerofpigs: 7:50am On Mar 30
No Brown roof ... grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Mbah Rehabilitates Trans-ekulu Road, Enugu by Mrexcell(m): 8:56am On Mar 30
Better than soludo's roads.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Mbah Rehabilitates Trans-ekulu Road, Enugu by successmatters(m): 8:57am On Mar 30
You guys need to show Eke Obinagu axis, i heard that something big is cooking there.
Re: Governor Mbah Rehabilitates Trans-ekulu Road, Enugu by ScratchDtoto: 8:59am On Mar 30
The Brown roofarian moozlems will still complain about this road in enugu forgetting their own

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Obi So Stingy To Build Such A Tiny Borehole In Zaria? / Who Says Nigerian Police No Dey Read Bible? / Status Of The Nigerian Freedom Of Information Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.