Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

"King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled (55796 Views)

Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics) / King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures) / Meet Indian Woman Who Faked Being A Man For 36 Years To Protect Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by AngelicBeing: 12:34pm On Mar 30
sad
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:34pm On Mar 30
EreluRoz:
Very heartless woman, later you'll have the audacity to call me out for supporting asiwaju during election.

Mrs dark heart

Shut up!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by NSK4U(m): 12:35pm On Mar 30
Really
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by SeeWahala: 12:37pm On Mar 30
Exousiang01:

How old are you kid?

Old enough to slap your papa cool

And my hand wont even pain me after wink
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by HenryWilliams(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30
I just pity this old man.
From the moment he took Camilla as his mistress/wife..his life had turned upside down..
Nothing good ever happened after that..
Then his mother..
My gosh..that woman wicked..
Kept the throne well into her nineties..
Denied her son the kingship for decades..
Now Charles can't even enjoy the title.
His will be Probably be one of the shortest reigns in English history.
I'd advise him to abdicate the throne to his son and take care of his health and die honorably..

2 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by Love800(m): 12:39pm On Mar 30
What is the cause of cancer, my friend?
Focusmind:
Pancreatic Cancer is the worst form of Cancer - my own relative lived just four months after being diagnosed of the disease. It was fast and resulted in multiple organ failures.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by Focusmind: 12:39pm On Mar 30
georgeakins:

What is the cause?

Nobody knows - cancer just comes - same way people have other categories of cancer. Most times, by the time it could be detected, it has degenerated into a metastasis situation.

1 Like

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by Love800(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30
What is the cause of cancer?
Focusmind:
Pancreatic Cancer is the worst form of Cancer - my own relative lived just four months after being diagnosed of the disease. It was fast and resulted in multiple organ failures.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by Treasure17(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30
Sad news for him. Miracle do happen anyway.

3 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by virginchaser(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30
Life is full of misery.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by siraj1402(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30
Emu4life:

As this one don dey get Sheeples, e don begin look for Tithe. Pulpit Bandit/Criminal
No wonder him dey behave so. The clown actually belongs to a group of criminal.

1 Like

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by bigtt76(f): 12:42pm On Mar 30
William unfortunately needs Harry by his side, same way King Charles drew strenght from Princess Anne. The Princess Royal unfortunately is getting old and might not be strong enough to bear the loss of her elder brother the King, to now try to support William. Prince Andrew is out of the equation and Duke of Edinburgh is see as a weakling (so to speak), The Duchess of Edinburgh might end up being Prince William's only strenght at the turn of event. But this is news is not confirmed though.

GistMedia0:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/king-charles-funeral-plans-unveiled-131200834.html
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by Aurelius1(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30
shadrach77:
If this is true it's very sad. There is something not spiritually correct in that family. That late Queen entered into a covenant with the health of her descendants. Only the spiritually minded can understand cry
Typical Nigerian mindset ! Always quick to accuse others of their misfortune.

1 Like

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by ezugegere(m): 12:43pm On Mar 30
May God have mercy on him and heal him. It seems he really wronged Princess Diana

1 Like

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by sterlingD(m): 12:45pm On Mar 30
Hmmmm😔
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by muyico(m): 12:45pm On Mar 30
Why our kings spending 2 2yrs on throne? Same tin with olubadan of ibadan. He spent 2yrs plus!
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by OMBIIGA: 12:47pm On Mar 30
Wishing him quick recovery!! May his Royal Highness reunite the family.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by VIKTO83(m): 12:48pm On Mar 30
Tell Nigerian pastors that this is the ideal time and place to perform their miracle.
If it was to be a Nigerian now they will be releasing prophesies every second and after second.

1 Like

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by olisaEze(m): 12:48pm On Mar 30
Two royal burials in one decade, very unusual.undecided
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by shadrach77: 12:48pm On Mar 30
Saladdin:
Ah. Someone here on nairaland said this o, though based on the new order of 1989. He also chipped in that Prince William's will never be king.

https://www.nairaland.com/7991936/king-charles-iii-diagnosed-cancer/3#128309420

Britain is most likely be ruled by Princess Anne or Prince Edward. Let's watch sha.

Your take:
@Yemmie
@Sukkot

I heard another prophecy that it will be Prince Harry (surprisingly) who will be the next king
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by sunsweet33: 12:49pm On Mar 30
I

1 Like

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by enemyofprogress: 12:50pm On Mar 30
So king Charles too dey use pancakes to do makeups. How him no go get pancake cancer? I Pitt all our girls that are using pancakes.

Take MONEY from her PURSE when she's in the SHOWER, and GIVE it to her as TRANSPORT FARE. No be EVERYTHING I go dey TEACH UNA🙄🙄🙄
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by highchief1: 12:50pm On Mar 30
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by wink2015(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30
AllahOfBlood:
angry

This life can never balance

E no fit just balance for ones

Person enter throne and within one year of his kingship was diagnosed of cancer and now his burial preparations already ongoing.

In this life make we strive for our own destiny and success. Make we no envy anyone.

You raised interesting facts.

It is a very sad news to hear that Prince Charles is battling cancer.

2 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by aswani(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30
GistMedia0:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/king-charles-funeral-plans-unveiled-131200834.html

Chai dis life nor balance at all, he waited a long time for his mum to die so he can be King and put into good use all the skills he was taught as a monarch.

Now he is going to reign for less than 4 years. Most of which would be spent in pain battling Cancer.

This life.

P.S: Maybe he can go to Chris Oyakhilome, after all that one claimed he has raised people from the dead.
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by HeraldAgric01(m): 12:51pm On Mar 30
The way these people live, they don't take life too seriously. No devastation really
ddippset:
A man's funeral planned right before his very eyes!

Could anything else be more devastating??
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by ahmedio2017(m): 12:52pm On Mar 30
Righteousness2:
Cancer is moimoi matter for the Great God of Chosen.
Distance is not a barrier.
Connect live right now to the program, GOD'S COVENANT OF PEACE AND BLESSINGS going on live right now at the Lord's Chosen Revival ground in Lagos Nigeria.
It is a 2 day ptogram .Today and Tommorrow 30th- 31st March 2024.

Youtube: CHOSEN TV OFFICIAL.

The GOD of CHOSEN is certified, tested and Proven to give you Genuie SALVATION, Smash all forms of sickness, Bondages, diseases , yokes , etc and Turn your Sorrows to JOY.

Tell your fraud.sters pasto.rs to heal him na abi tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by PortHarcourtcit(m): 12:53pm On Mar 30
guyboss:
The Simpsons were right.
What did the Simpsons predict.?

1 Like

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by kay29000(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30
oluwaseyi0:
Jesu

Queen Lizzy don spend Charles rein join her own

Lol! This your statement reminded me of one old woman in my town...she was wealthy in her youth and middle age...around her 70s when the wealth wasn't like before, she started selling stuff off small small...one day one of her sons approached her and said, "do you want to sell everything off before you die? What will you now leave for me."

cheesy
Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by StOla: 12:55pm On Mar 30
Focusmind:

If he truly has Pancreatic Cancer which also killed a close relation of mine, the longest he has left is 6 months.

Infact, judging by the information about his frailty due to the sickness, and his own advanced age, then he hardly has 4months left.

That 2yrs timeline mentioned by the royal source is just to limit the apprehension in the British public.

Cancer is a bastard.

6 Likes

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by CAPTIVATOR: 12:57pm On Mar 30
AllahOfBlood:
angry

This life can never balance

E no fit just balance for ones

Person enter throne and within one year of his kingship was diagnosed of cancer and now his burial preparations already ongoing.

In this life make we strive for our own destiny and success. Make we no envy anyone.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side. Sometimes moving close to those you envy can shatter the illusion you had about them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "King Charles Has Only 2 Years To Live", Funeral Plans Unveiled by kay29000(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30
APOPTOSIS:
Now I'm beginning to think through what that Nigerian Prophet said that he would only spend a few years after his mother's death. Please Nairaland should unearth that video

The man was already old when he became king na...that was obvious not a prophesy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples / Xenophobia: South Africa Issues Statement After Their President Was Booed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.