Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

She Will Probably Lose Her Life For Speaking Like This: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Will Probably Lose Her Life For Speaking Like This: (1015 Views)

10 Reasons For Speaking In Tongues / 10 Reasons For Speaking In Tongues / 10 Things You Will Probably Felt Anytime You Watched 'passion Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Will Probably Lose Her Life For Speaking Like This: by Infourmer: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2007
Am sorry if this will cause uprising in here O,but am not intending to causea fight. Just want people to see this,a friend of mine sent it to my box

But I should say muslims should too undecided

This woman is amazing.

She will probably lose her life for speaking like this,
WATCH THIS BEFORE IT'S TAKEN OFF THE WEB!!
One impressive woman,
Here is a powerful and amazing statement on Al Jazeera television.
The woman is Wafa Sultan, an Arab-American psychologist from Los Angeles.
I would suggest watching it ASAP because I don't know how long the link will be active.
It is subtitled!!!

http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1050wmv&ak=nul
Re: She Will Probably Lose Her Life For Speaking Like This: by analyt82(f): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2007
She is bold, but she's speaking her mind w/o fear. I repsect that. smiley
Re: She Will Probably Lose Her Life For Speaking Like This: by IDINRETE: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2007
she will probably lose her life, BUT the TRUTH shall never be LOST
Re: She Will Probably Lose Her Life For Speaking Like This: by IDINRETE: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2007
she has also been rebutted
Re: She Will Probably Lose Her Life For Speaking Like This: by sweetberry(f): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2007
that is very bold of her
May God protect her
Re: She Will Probably Lose Her Life For Speaking Like This: by oaroloye(m): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
I am not bothering myself to follow your stupid link, because I am not stupid.

If you have an important message to convey, convey it!

What sort of suegbe am I supposed to be, to follow your link, to see if there is anything of value there?

(1) (Reply)

Prayers And Deliverance: A New Weapon For Simony / Fela's Record Broken? / Should A Real Man Of God Go With Securities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.