Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) (29190 Views)

Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) / Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 7:09pm On Mar 31
God1000:
I sympathize with our christian brothers and sisters and everyone in Gaza during this difficult time.

Some of us feel your pain

Shattap ya mouth!!! ...... They dont need ur friggin sympathy .... Go and sympathize with ur fellow terrorist(Hamas) cos u are a terrorist sympathizer.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:09pm On Mar 31
Righteousness2:
Op you are on your own.

No true Christian anywhere in the world who reads, Understands and follows the word of God , the Holy bible will speak ill of ISRAEL.

Only Fake christians who have no relationship with GOD or HIS word, the Holy Bible will speak ill of Israel in these times.

TO ALL THE FAKE CHRISTIANS AROUND THE WORLD:

YOU CAN’T SAY “CHRIST IS KING” AND BE AN AVID ANTISEMITE.

LET ME REMIND YOU THAT ON THE CROSS HE WAS ACCUSED TO BE “THE KING OF THE JEWS” AND UPON HIS RETURN AS THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, HE WILL SAVE HIS PEOPLE AND REIGN FROM JERUSALEM WHILE ISRAEL IS ONCE AGAIN THE HEAD OF ALL NATIONS.

EVEN AT THEIR LOWEST POINT AS THEY FAILED TO ACCEPT HIM OR UNDERSTAND WHO HE WAS, HE PRAYED: “FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING”.

IF YOU HATE THE NATION OF ISRAEL YOU CAN’T HAVE IN YOU THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THUS YOU AREN’T SAVED AT ALL!

REAL FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST LOVE HIS EARTHLY BRETHREN!

God is love.

but the way you have carried this your fanaticism to a certain level of engineering hate and encouraging division based on religion and christian doctrine differences while attributing it to God, I wonder who deceives you of your finding salvation.

What makes you different from the way an extremist muslims views other muslims and religions which don’t share in the exact same idea with intolerance

That is exactly what you are.

6 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Honestey: 7:10pm On Mar 31
The mumu Nigerian Christians always support Israelites against Palestinians ignorantly and hatefully thinking Palestinians are only Muslims. The online hypocrites would tell us Jesus preached love humanity but they hate Muslims with passion. Now I hope they must have known that the Israelites who are over 80% Jews have been killing both Muslims and Christians. Let Israel just drop another bomb among those christians now make I come look at their comments next

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by khattab02: 7:12pm On Mar 31
Kingpele:
This is why I hate War and is not happy that isreal and Russia is killing women and children and even those who is not in support of terrorists in gaza...if u can't isolate the terrorists and kill them all then the war is not necessary...God loves humanity of every race and will not be happy watching human beings kill themselves in the name of war...
Korrect!!

And this God Almighty will judge every base on their actions and what they all intended in their hearts.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by EnergyEnergy(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31
Righteousness2:

You are a fool, you will suffer and die before you lead anymore astray

4 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Soltix9y(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31
The Palestinians re even more jewish (tribe) than the present Ashkenazi European jews..
Righteousness2:
Op you are on your own.

No true Christian anywhere in the world who reads, Understands and follows the word of God , the Holy bible will speak ill of ISRAEL.

Only Fake christians who have no relationship with GOD or HIS word, the Holy Bible will speak ill of Israel in these times.

LET ME REMIND YOU THAT ON THE CROSS HE WAS ACCUSED TO BE “THE KING OF THE JEWS” AND UPON HIS RETURN AS THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, HE WILL SAVE HIS PEOPLE AND REIGN FROM JERUSALEM WHILE ISRAEL IS ONCE AGAIN THE HEAD OF ALL NATIONS.

EVEN AT THEIR LOWEST POINT AS THEY FAILED TO ACCEPT HIM OR UNDERSTAND WHO HE WAS, HE PRAYED: “FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING”.

IF YOU HATE THE NATION OF ISRAEL YOU CAN’T HAVE IN YOU THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THUS YOU AREN’T SAVED AT ALL!

4 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by khattab02: 7:15pm On Mar 31
safariman:

But the Jews are still looking for the first coming of Christ. They do not believe in today's Christianity Jesus, that their Savior will not come to save them born in a manger and to a virgin Mary. The only two religions that believe are Christians and Muslims. The difference between them is Christians believe Jesus is the son of God while Muslims believe he was a Prophet. America is always very clever by always describing USA as a Judeo Christian founded nation and so are Americas' Evangelists
Yeah.. and going by that, they have fall out of the favor of God because they have rejected one sent by him.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by cococandy(f): 7:17pm On Mar 31
You’re so disgusting it’s beyond repugnant
Righteousness2:
Op you are on your own.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31
Point of correction, the fact that some people (Christians inclusive) who condemned and wished Hamas be eradicated are haters of Isreal. So, because i am a lover of Isreal means i shouldn’t tell the truth about the unjustified killings of over 4k Children. I doubt if the love of Christ is in you Mr Righteousness. The thing is, and it’s obvious you habor hatred for them cos they are not Christians. I think the IDF shouldn’t be behaving like the Killer Hamas terrorists.

IF” YOU HATE THE NATION OF ISRAEL YOU CAN’T HAVE IN YOU THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THUS YOU AREN’T SAVED AT ALL!”

Righteousness2:
Op you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by amnesty7: 7:19pm On Mar 31
Righteousness2:
Op you are on your own.

To the Jews, you are a bloody black gentile who is never welcome to Judaism.

5 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31
erniok:

I don't think so too. He's still stuck in the old testament.
He doesn't know that the persecutors of Jesus were the Jews (Judiasers), and the biggest persecutors of early Christians were the Jews (Judaisers). I have no issue with Jewish beliefs but mass murder or killing is never a Christian virtue. Jesus even preached for his followers to turn the other cheek when provoked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:24pm On Mar 31
Brainwashed Israeli slave.

Continue slaving Mr Gideon, shiorrr
Righteousness2:
Op you are on your own.

5 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Honestey: 7:24pm On Mar 31
[b]
Christian36:
If Hamas didn't carried out the October attack, the people of Palestine won't be in this condition. Again whether Christian or Muslims, they must pay for that attack because terrorism is what civilized countries like Isreal can't tolerate. They can't kill their Children, rape their wives and kidnapped their people and you think Isreal will clap for such people. A government that value his citizens will do same thing Isreal is doing, irrespective who suffered most. In Jos more than 100 people were killed on the eve of Christmas and till now Nigeria government can't figure out who carried out the attack, that chapter has been closed, with the way such case was handled thesame people can still carryout a bigger attack knownfullywell that the government is weak.

May God grant you ability to reason much better but right now, you obviously need being guided into the reality of life as it relates to WARRRR! You condemned Hamas as terrorists who attacked Israelites right? Why do you think they did that? This war didn't start today and obviously decades to come the children who will survive this massacre by the Israelites terrorists killing adults and kids now will once again retaliate. Whatever come next would still be regarded as price of war. So as you enjoy this terrorism and carnage being committed by Israelites with support of some other big nation be rest asure that this war continues ad infinitum[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31
Mandesz:

That submission is bias and self-centered. He explained based on scripture (right or wrong). Back your point with scripture as well.

The only thing I speak against Israel is the innocent souls be killed.
He didn't explain based on the scripture, he did based on ignorance

4 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Jokerman(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31
Sapasenator:

He is a Lords Chosen, what else do you expect from him. I pity people who engage him. Even his pastor Mouka does not understand Christianity.

What concerns Pastor Muoka with what Righteousness0 wrote up there??
Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by reXurrectionZA(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31
Righteousness2:
[i]Op you are on your own.

EVEN AT THEIR LOWEST POINT AS THEY FAILED TO ACCEPT HIM OR UNDERSTAND WHO HE WAS, HE PRAYED.
no true follower of christ, would clamor for tribal extermination and war no matter the cause. read revelation and know what christains should be doing during wars. You are a farcry from righteousness

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31
Righteousness2:
Op you are on your own.

You're a religious fanatic. You disgust me and a lot of us here.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 7:27pm On Mar 31
With this pictures I hereby renounce my support for Israel and call for peace.

May Allah take control and restore peace in Gaza.

Allah is the greatest and the most high.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by magzey: 7:29pm On Mar 31
Lovenorth:
Nigerian Christians love Jews more than they love their fellow Christians, they also those that killed Jesus more than they love Jesus
Some Christian love the Jews and Zionist just because they hate Muslims and nothing else grin

5 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by reXurrectionZA(m): 7:31pm On Mar 31
?
Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Procashtips(m): 7:31pm On Mar 31
Righteousness2:
Op you are on your own.

Boko haram with one way thinking brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Damian911: 7:32pm On Mar 31
TonyeBarcanista:
I don't think this guy understands Christianity

His obsession with Jews is driving him mad

5 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Honestey: 7:32pm On Mar 31
God1000:
how can they look happy.

So many of them have lost their loved ones and friends in this conflict

Israelites are Jews and they are eliminating both Muslims and Christians but my hateful Nigerian Christians would come online here to support Israelite against Gaza not knowing that the stones they are casting in the market centre always hit their neighbours.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Zafsy75: 7:32pm On Mar 31
Some Mumu Christians are there celebrating and supporting the Zionist Israel bombing. Least yall should know, Israel has bombed more churches this year than ISIS and Alqeada did last year.

Remember the 3 Christmas women killed outside a Catholic Church a an Israel sniper

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Sapasenator: 7:32pm On Mar 31
Jokerman:

What concerns Pastor Muoka with what Righteousness0 wrote up there??

His denomination/church affiliation influences his mentality and religious nuances.
Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Mubiola360: 7:34pm On Mar 31
Jogs1900:
We need to see this Isreal Palestine war beyond religion..It's simply a tribal war. The Israelis don't like Christians or Muslims.
I have been emphasizing this since October 7 that it will just be an avenue to justify their atrocities hinding under fighting terrorist . Please kindly educate Righteousness2 that Palestine are not all Muslims, his Christain brothers as well as orthodox Jews (Jesus tribe)are also Palestine . He should stop jubilating on the death of children, women and the innocents. Did he even know that a christain woman and her daughter were both killed on Christmas day on their way to church ? This is purely political, land grabbing to steal resources and take control of some trade route . US is already building a port at the border. What does that tells us??

5 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:37pm On Mar 31
TonyeBarcanista:
I don't think this guy understands Christianity

He doesn't at all.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Procashtips(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31
Major1984:
. Israel army do not kill chriatians ,they kill Hamas and other jihadists there that attacked Israeli on October 7 last year

See ignorance....must you comment when you know nothing?

Muslims are even more respected in Israel than Christians.

They spit on and beat up Christians that are even Israelis not to talk of those from another tribe they want to take their lands from.

I hate ignorant people like meee.

There are more Muslim citizens in Israel than Christians citizens

5 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31
Okoroawusa:

He doesn't at all.
Long tune bro, how you de?
Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:39pm On Mar 31
" Humans have never had a justification for evil like when they do it for the sake of religion"

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:40pm On Mar 31
TonyeBarcanista:
Long tune bro, how you de?
I dey bro. How your side? It's been awhile
Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Jeje247: 7:40pm On Mar 31
God1000:
how can they look happy.

So many of them have lost their loved ones and friends in this conflict
The Palestinians are not smart. You can't win this kind of battle by guerilla warfare. You first build solid alliances and let those countries understand why they need you, before engaging your enemy. Now they have no real ally from the west or middle-east. Just noisy Africans and some amebo mushroom Asian countries that just put mouth hear and there.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi / Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable / Mass Shooting At Prague University, Czech. 15 Killed, 24 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.