Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) (62310 Views)

US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) / Multi-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Miami, Many Feared Dead (Pictures) / Al Jazeera, AP Building In Gaza Destroyed By Israeli Airstrike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Gosp1: 1:18am On May 12, 2021
Isreal Destroyed 13 Story building In Gaza in one minute ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZs-n3tHtC8 https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1392262521084600322?s=20

Gaza residential tower collapses in Israeli airstrike, witnesses say

A 13-storey residential tower in the Gaza Strip was hit by an Israeli air strike on Tuesday night and soon after collapsed, witnesses said, amid a surge in fighting between Israel and Gaza militants.

The tower houses an office that is used by the political leadership of Gaza's Islamist rulers Hamas.

Residents of the tower and people living nearby had been warned to evacuate the area around an hour before the air strike, according to witnesses. It was not immediately clear if the building had been fully evacuated, or if there were casualties.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/gaza-residential-tower-collapses-israeli-airstrike-witnesses-say-2021-05-11/

10 Likes

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by illitracy: 6:03am On May 12, 2021
Don't believe anything you see on Palestine media, they are fallaciously concocted to hoodwink the gullible and trigger sympathy.

Soon you will see the Lebanese explosion as Palestine being bombed by Israel.

295 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 7:52am On May 12, 2021
gunfire around the gaza strip is real

7 Likes

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Starships4u(m): 7:52am On May 12, 2021
Fights everywhere.....
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by BruncleZuma: 7:52am On May 12, 2021
Nigerian Christians' favourite flavour of governance, whilst their Muslim counterpart are aiming for Saudi Arabia.

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. – Dwight D. Eisenhower

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Xbee007(m): 7:52am On May 12, 2021
Both sides are to blamed. Apartheid Israel's high-handedness and Hamas relentless effort to bomb Israel with their barrage of rockets. This is a case of "don't start what you can't finish."

252 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Jemerson: 7:53am On May 12, 2021
Palestinians are also stubborn

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by salbis(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2021
Israel no dey take shit oo. You do anyhow, you see anyhow.

200 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:53am On May 12, 2021
Good!!

Palestinians should pack and go to Saudi Arabia. Israel should take over that place fully.

217 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2021
No room for porousness!
If this news is true then there is a terrorists link to the said collapsed building.

Though sometimes it baffles me why these terrorists nations foil trouble and terrorism all in the name of religion ideology!?

However some nations with proactive leadership like that of Israel have kept them on check! Unlike the Clueless and terrorists sympathizers leadership we have in Nigeria.
hayoholla:

You think Israel is explicitly serious about putting terrorism in check? If you think this, you are no different from the overly religious types beclouded by sentiments.

Seems you are an insider in the Israeli Government cabinet...kindly educate or furnish us with a non sentimental facts.
BTW I'm not a religious fanatic.
Like I always post: RELIGION NA POLITICS in the rainmakers voice.
I believe in proactively practicing the right approach to life and living standards.
No one has monopoly to violence.
Every action must be accounted for be it in reward or punishment.
I'm not a terrorists sympathizer...but are you a terrorists sympathizer?

hayoholla:

So you are an insider to know Israel is really genuine and being honest about terrorism. Do you even know what you are saying? Do you think it was terrorism that started this whole bloody shitshow? It means you came halfway into the movie, and you suddenly think you know how the script was written, and how the plot played out. undecided

hayoholla:

So you are an insider to know Israel is really genuine and being honest about terrorism. Do you even know what you are saying? Do you think it was terrorism that started this whole bloody shitshow? It means you came halfway into the movie, and you suddenly think you know how the script was written, and how the plot played out. undecided

Since you know the script kindly educate us.

BTW I'm not even close to been in the Isreali government cabinet but one thing I'm sure of is that Israelis government are not terrorists sympathizers

#SAYNOTOTERRORISTSYMPATHIZERS

@Seniorwriter

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by VEXT: 7:53am On May 12, 2021
Kill all those Gaza and Palestine Terrorists

Israel please come and finish the northern Terrorists in Nigeria. Starting from pantami !!
Kill all of them
Destroy them
Destroy the terrorists in Yoruba land esp that mad man that loves tying blanket on his head!!!

Only Terrorists will hate this my comment..
Thanks to our darling country Israel..

Iam a Muslim but I hate Terrorists.

314 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by drey076(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2021
More than 470 missiles were fired to Isreal from gaza aiming civilians, thanks to technology that neutralises the missiles yestadaynight. Palestinian only got a bit of retaliation and they are shouting.

Watch the video of the attack on telaviv here

https://twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1392204744685461506?s=19

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by philo04(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2021
Wetin concern me ser

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by seunlayi(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2021
Isreali army are not naija army

8 Likes

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:53am On May 12, 2021
They should continue
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by omoadeleye(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2021
The medias are making Israel look like a bully. There must have been some kind of rift going on inside that can't be explain outside

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:54am On May 12, 2021
illitracy:
Don't believe anything you see on Palestine media, they fallaciously concocted to trigger to hoodwink the gullible and trigger sympathy.

Soon you will see the Lebanese explosion as Palestine being bombed by Israel.

Unfortunately for you this bit of news is true.

Plus don't take sides in this Israel Palestine conflict. Both sides are equally bad and uncompromising

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by kollinz1234(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2021
God bless Israel

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by binsanni(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2021
OOzz:
Good!!

Palestinians should pack and go to Saudi Arabia. Israel should take over that place fully.

C
VEXT:

U are supporting Israelites now, but u will b d first person to condenm bokoraham.

May Allah put an end to this fight

Ameen

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by seunlayi(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2021

I can't imagine how proud I would have be bn an Israelite than been a Nigerian governed by a dummilized obsolete ex-gen suffering daily blows from a ragged BH

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Dexpro: 7:54am On May 12, 2021
It is well

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by CelestineNelson: 7:54am On May 12, 2021
If you want to have a full understanding of this crisis in middle east, is only one book I will recommend. Blood in the sand by Benny hinn.
Where it starts
Where we are
Where is going to end
Go read that book even if you are a Muslim.
You need a deep understanding of this crisis ...you will understand that this earth centered crisis

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by CelestineNelson: 7:55am On May 12, 2021
D
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by sammysmiles(m): 7:55am On May 12, 2021
What's the reason for felling the building?
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:55am On May 12, 2021
VEXT:
why blaming Fulani herdsmen raping your mothers and sisters too?

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Ayedemilade: 7:55am On May 12, 2021
Cross
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Greenpro23: 7:55am On May 12, 2021
embarassed
Re: Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) by Koryc: 7:55am On May 12, 2021
Israel no dey play at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX) / Zimbabwean Socialite 'Ginimbi' Bought Casket A Week Before His Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.