Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,487 members, 7,854,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Do You Agree With Pastor Abel Damina, That Giving To God To Multiply Your Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Agree With Pastor Abel Damina, That Giving To God To Multiply Your Money (260 Views)

Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina / Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman / Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With Pastor Abel Damina, That Giving To God To Multiply Your Money by Amibo1: 7:03pm On Mar 31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FldghGuo1CA
Do You Agree With Pastor Abel Damina, That Giving To God To Multiply Your Money, Is FRAUD?

He said, Stop giving to God to multiply your money...
All those pastors saying give to God so he can multiply your money is FRAUD..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree With Pastor Abel Damina, That Giving To God To Multiply Your Money by helinues: 7:06pm On Mar 31
Scam.

Wondering when some people would start making use of their free gifted senses without falling for all this scam.
Re: Do You Agree With Pastor Abel Damina, That Giving To God To Multiply Your Money by Sapasenator: 7:07pm On Mar 31
Giving to God = Giving to Damina.

It is all about money grab for the lazy pastor who has refused to work and become a productive citizen.

I will take my money to the motherless homes, prisons or give directly to people in need. I will not give shingbai to any pastor.

They should get a job.
Re: Do You Agree With Pastor Abel Damina, That Giving To God To Multiply Your Money by thesicilian: 7:18pm On Mar 31
I agree with him
God is not a money doubler
God blesses everyone according to our faith, not how much we give him
Re: Do You Agree With Pastor Abel Damina, That Giving To God To Multiply Your Money by Foreverly02: 7:24pm On Mar 31
He's also a human so i Believe in whatever i want. He's not God
Re: Do You Agree With Pastor Abel Damina, That Giving To God To Multiply Your Money by peterafolayan(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31
And so many of them now are in business, investing in stocks and building schools.
Re: Do You Agree With Pastor Abel Damina, That Giving To God To Multiply Your Money by Sirhush(m): 9:08pm On Mar 31
Truly is good to give, but the problem is we don't know the one we will give that God will use to bless our own account too. grin
Re: Do You Agree With Pastor Abel Damina, That Giving To God To Multiply Your Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31
another BEGGING CHARLATAN IN ROBE spotted...

(1) (Reply)

List Of Areas In Lagos Affected By The Electric Tariff Hike: / BREAKING: NERC Asks Electricity Distribution Companies To Refund Customers / Army Graduates First Female Officer From UK Military School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.