Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria (61276 Views)

Passengers Confront Air Peace Staff After Cancelling Flight Delayed For 8 Hours / Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO / Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Bintasukai: 9:10am On Apr 01
HNICEARTH:

Such a disingenuous and despicable character.

You know wetin despicable mean so?
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by ribbit: 9:10am On Apr 01
HNICEARTH:

Such a disingenuous and despicable character.
As you can see, they didnt condemn the isiagwu.

They welcomed it, they only called out the hypocrisy.

If it's other tribe that do this, the song of bigotry will fill the air now.

I can bet you will hardly see Yorubas have problem with this kind of stuff.
It's always ibos that have problem with everyone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by DrChukki: 9:13am On Apr 01
adikings22:
Who are the people complaining actually? And what are they outraging gangan?

I cried yesterday on twitter... Some were even praying for his plane to crash...

Just for using a Nigerian traditional attire...
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Felaincarnated: 9:13am On Apr 01
Bitterness don kee dis olori buruku
bmaster2000:
Now we will have more airlines...

.How will I see Qatar Arline to London and will go and board Air Peace which disappoints ordinary Local flights it disappoint talk less of International air flight....nah to drop passenger for dessert and beginning to set look for fuel in the desert

Rubbish!!!!
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by phorget(m): 9:14am On Apr 01
bmaster2000:

.How will I see Qatar Arline to London and will go and board Air Peace which disappoints ordinary Local flights it disappoint talk less of International air flight....nah to drop passenger for dessert and beginning to set look for fuel in the desert

Rubbish!!!!

Tomorrow this one will be shouting ”dollar don high”, why wont it high when your type wont patronize local vendors.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by HugoBoss10(m): 9:14am On Apr 01
bmaster2000:

Rubbish!!!!

Which London are you referring to
Is there another London around your village square
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by aswani(m): 9:15am On Apr 01
Bintasukai:

Proof would be nice.

You are expecting an Obidient to bring proof of the nonsense they say? Like I said many moons ago and will reiterate now, thete is always a first time for everything.

Don't hold your breath.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by freenature: 9:16am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
A baseless outrage.

Are you now saying that Igbo is not Nigeria?

The government used ₦90b to subsidize an islamic celebration. The same government has not used used ₦90b to subsidize any christian celebration and there is no outrage.

But just because a private company used Isiagu cloth, there is an outrage.

Don't mind those folks with misplaced priorities.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by AareGaa: 9:16am On Apr 01
Ofodirinwa:
Many are not happy, but regardless this is a great thing to celebrate.

Bashir Ahmad

Dr Penking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjzu0WZ-HrE?si=TEL4_9Ssxm14BbqA

Does Onyeama look like someone who can afford an aircraft?
Air peace belongs GEJ.
Aside being a failed lawyer, Onyeama owns nothing.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by nedekid: 9:16am On Apr 01
bmaster2000:

Rubbish!!!!
It means you can sue them in London.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by freenature: 9:19am On Apr 01
DrChukki:

I cried yesterday on twitter... Some were even praying for his plane to crash...

Just for using a Nigerian traditional attire...

Imagine the level of wickedness of their hearts. Asians would rather patronize their own airline than a foreign airline. Meanwhile some fools who don't understand the meaning of patriotism would castigate theirs and destroy image. Chai when will my people receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by AareGaa: 9:19am On Apr 01
psucc:
Who and who outraged? Where and how?

We promote Nigeria.

No outrage anywhere!

Ibos are the ones sponsoring the fake news.

Air peace belongs to GEJ family.

Wearing upholstery materials change nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Soulifting: 9:20am On Apr 01
Where did religion come into this
You are just full of something else.
A thread wil ne talking about one thing.... you wil just take to another angle
Are you not tired of all these religious and tribal sentiments and way of reasoning .... pls move up
For the betterment of you

quote author=immortalcrown post=129203062]A baseless outrage.

The government used ₦90b to subsidize an islamic celebration. The same government has not used used ₦90b to subsidize any christian celebration and there is no outrage.

But just because a private company used Isiagu cloth, there is an outrage.[/quote]
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by gabbytabby: 9:20am On Apr 01
Jobless Nigerians and anger on top something wey no concern them.

Make Una mind your business jo. You want him to come take permission from a set of directionless mofos abi.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by santaclaws: 9:21am On Apr 01
I love the cultural display... God bless Igbo land, God bless Nigeria.

Yours truly, a Yoruba man. ❤️✌🏾
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by immortalcrown(m): 9:22am On Apr 01
Soulifting:
Where did religion come into this
You are just full of something else.
A thread wil ne talking about one thing.... you wil just take to another angle
Are you not tired of all these religious and tribal sentiments and way of reasoning .... pls move up
For the betterment of you

quote author=immortalcrown post=129203062]A baseless outrage.

But just because a private company used Isiagu cloth, there is an outrage.
The argument is about inclusiveness.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by AareGaa: 9:22am On Apr 01
ideatoprince18:
Who do u expect to be outraged by this??

Of course it's the fellows from the waste.

Your illiterate blodas are the ones sponsoring the fake news
Those guys are too full of inferiority complex.
Wearing upholstery materials change nothing.

Air peace belongs to GEJ

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by 9japride(m): 9:23am On Apr 01
opamoses1:
If any other tribe did this, ibos would have been shouting bigotry and tribalism. Now it's their turn, it's proudly ndigbo grin

Maybe one or two twitter handles are trolling the ibos and they are now calling it an Outrage.
[color=#006600][/color]

Igbos are just too lovely. They are the salt of Nigeria. Without mentioning Igbo Nigeria is not complete, imagine fighting a bloody war to keep them.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by AareGaa: 9:24am On Apr 01
Good2go1:
See them from that envious tribe

Air peace belongs to GEJ and Kuku.

Onyeama is just a failed lawyer. He owns nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by aswani(m): 9:25am On Apr 01
broadman20:

Im just wondering if a Yoruba man can replicate this in his private business by putting people mostly not from his region in strategic positions.

Yorubas are the problem with NIGERIA like Lamido Sanisu rightly said. Their tribalism is really killing NIGERIA and they will always try to put up a defence by accusing others.

Instead of celebrating a wonderful venture, you are wondering if a Yoruba man can replicate the diversity. Who do una dis sef?

Why not celebrate it first, pray for the venture to be the first of many and then after the initial dust has settled, do some research to see if Ndi Yoruba businesses don't have Ndigbo board members.

Per the Ndi Yoruba tribalism, take a look at the voting patterns in the last Presidential elections to see how tribalistic they are compared to some.

I can't wait to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of Air Peace on this route and pray they go from strength to strength.

Despite Peter Obi losing the elections and the consequent collective Obidient meltdown, Nigerian businesses will continue to do well internationally, mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by CHAQUR: 9:29am On Apr 01
Outrage kwa...! For akwa-oche (furniture materials) that find it way back to where it came from. When the crew were supposed to tie wrapper & underwear singlet with walking stick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Bestmanfornow: 9:30am On Apr 01
yoruboid:
Outrage by who?

There were more commendations by Yorubas than anything negative because as it stands Yorubas are the biggest beneficiaries of a cheaper Lagos to London flight price. They will always make up 50% of any flight that goes to the UK and they are the most travelled to the US and Canada too

Even the Gatwick Airport Air Peace will be landing at in the UK is owned by a Yoruba man and a Yoruba president facilitated the BASA agreement to help Air Peace flying to the UK
Gatwick is not own by Yoruba man stop fooling yourself
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Konquest: 9:31am On Apr 01
pek:
if you don't have something to say, better keep quiet. Go to X and say how Yorubas have been making it an issue since. One even prayed that the airline will crash. The hate and bigotry is just too much.
I just saw that insidious screenshot. There's NO evidence that the person that posted that on X is a Yoruba because there are trolls and fake accounts on X and other online platforms. So, quit making inflammatory and generalized statements. Yoruba folks are over 50 million strong in population in Nigeria (and are indigenous to Benin Republic, Togo, Ghana, etc) and out of that huge number would be folks flying right in and out of Gatwick Airport every week... just like it used to be done when we flew from Lagos into Gatwick Airport and back in the early 1980s to late 1980s on the iconic British Caledonian.

Second, Onyeama's wife is a Hausa woman and there are pilots and airhostess with the airline who are of Yoruba descent and from other ethnicities. Even Festus Keyamo's mother is a Yoruba woman from Ogun State and his father is Urhobo, and Festus was very enthusiastic in the video interview I just watched. Festus NEVER hides the fact that his mother is Yoruba and his Yoruba name is Adeniyi.

Third, I read an interview in Punch online where Onyeama gave credit to a Yoruba professional in the aviation industry who made it possible for things to go on smoothly at the initial stage of setting up his airline. He emphasized this to show that there is unity in diversity.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by aswani(m): 9:31am On Apr 01
richie240:

Be rest assured they'll provide the 'six negative comments' u requested for, but I can guarantee that such 'negative comments' will be in response to their gaslighting and not that the attacks were originally against the attire......like the clowns below:

Which normal person will read what this clowns have written that will not be moved to respond- which is actually what they want.

Honestly I wanted to ignore the thread and move on but look at me now, all over the nonsense.

Credit to them sha, they know the exact words to use to reel people in. If only they could put that talent to better use.

The Obidient op can't even create a thread to celebrate the herculean achievements of an industrious Ndigbo man and wish him well. He or she must sha find a way to point fingers at Ndi Yoruba, ah ah.

Was Peter Obi the first person ever to lose an election?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by onuman: 9:32am On Apr 01
Day169:
Pardon me for not understanding the reasons for the outrage but it looks like great brand promotion to me.
.. well done, Air Peace! 👍🏿
Outrage is figments of imagination of the poster. No normal person would display outrage over the Igbo attire of the Air Peace crew.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by AareGaa: 9:33am On Apr 01
bmaster2000:

Rubbish!!!!

Air peace belongs GEJ.

Ignore our illiterate blodas from erosion region.

They just want to ruin Air peace the way they messed up GEJ government .

Let's patronise our local airlines

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by Bestmanfornow: 9:35am On Apr 01
yoruboid:
Outrage by who?

There were more commendations by Yorubas than anything negative because as it stands Yorubas are the biggest beneficiaries of a cheaper Lagos to London flight price. They will always make up 50% of any flight that goes to the UK and they are the most travelled to the US and Canada too

Even the Gatwick Airport Air Peace will be landing at in the UK is owned by a Yoruba man and a Yoruba president facilitated the BASA agreement to help Air Peace flying to the UK
You guys will come online and be posting rubbish out of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by IfnobeGod20: 9:36am On Apr 01
Those that are outraged should go and establish their own airline, I think it is not too big to ask. He's the owner of his airline and if he didn't break any airline code, he reserve the right to use any clothing for his staff to wear. Those outrage are just taken paracetamol on another person's headache. Nonsense and misplaced priority.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by flexyrule(m): 9:38am On Apr 01
Nwamazi8:
The people doing the selective outrage come from a particular ethnic stock, many even went as far as praying for the AirPeace planes to crash! receipts are all over X revealing how vile these people are.

Meanwhile the management team of AirPeace has 5 of their people out of 7...
Don't mind the hypocrites... See the management team of Famfa Oil and Gas...

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 9:38am On Apr 01
Day169:
Pardon me for not understanding the reasons for the outrage but it looks like great brand promotion to me.
.. well done, Air Peace! 👍🏿
local of Intl brand.
I hope those jackets and caps are not laced/padded with powdery substances.
Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by AareGaa: 9:39am On Apr 01
Unbiased1:

Sifia pains grin
I'm sure you don't even have money for flight ticket but let me allow that slide grin

Ibos should not mess up Air peace the way they ruined GEj government.

Air peace belongs to GEJ family.
Onyeama is just an errand boy.
Let's all support Air peace.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria by unavailablecity: 9:39am On Apr 01
Who cares ? not me shaaa
useless people playing victims in all situations...Tueee

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City / Eko Atlantic City Updates / Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.