Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace (21333 Views)

Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace / FRSC Does Not Seek Introduction Of Sharia Law. Recalls Yusuf Abdullahi / Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Jayhome24: 6:32am On Apr 01
ideatoprince18:
Go and use AZMAN air or CHaCHangi Airlines!!!!

Stop the Hate Onye Hausa!!!!

Don't talk like this biko. What is wrong is wrong everything is not about tribe pls you people should stop this shit and grow up.

Who come remain in Nigera una no hate and runs tribal bigot against? If Hausa talk una go turn it tribal. If SW talk una go turnd it tribal. If Fulani talk una go turn it tribal. If SS talk una go say Wike must die biko na wetin, so who come remain as friends to the SE just tell me

2 Likes

Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Vlibray: 6:33am On Apr 01
ideatoprince18:

Why do you guys on here see every issue as a tribal issue?
No one is hating on your tribe here . But what is wrong is wrong.
Air peace is one of the most irresponsible airline ever and they need to be cautioned.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by KosiGee(m): 6:36am On Apr 01
CoolAmbience:

Your comment reeks of insensitivity, immaturity and shallowness.

Did you even read what the lawmaker was complaining about?

Just like paying for a Prado and someone is delivering a Corolla, and belatedly too.

Should we make everything about tribes in this country?

Did he not pay for the service he desired? Air Peace has been misbehaving and acting unprofessionally for sometime now. How can someone pay for Business Class and you unilaterally move them to Economy Class without a single explanation?

My friend, I do not like to disrespect people, but such from you deserves a disrespectful reaction.

Some people are stupid.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by zoghys: 6:36am On Apr 01
ideatoprince18:

Read your stupid comment again, but this time real slowly so as you can understand your level of foolishness. Why the ethnic card when someone is trying to correct a wrong?. Is airpeace not a business venture anymore, and moreso is it only been patronize by the Igbo extracts or what's your dumb point. Seun should do the needful to serve as a deterrent to other ethnic bigot like you.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Iamzik: 6:37am On Apr 01
Onyedikachi231:

He will also kiss black stone that will intercede for Him on judgement day.

Then return and continue stealing government money
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by olarent: 6:38am On Apr 01
Bro, you we wait till eternity, you are not in europe
searchng4love:

It is the duty of the transmission company in charge of your area to put a new transformer if you are economically viable to the company. That is if you pay your bills in that zone. It is your right!!
Get educated about your rights.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:40am On Apr 01
if you are a regular user of air transportation system in Nigeria, you won't say this. I had this issue with air peace, what I got was SORRY SIR. Like really ? I vow never to use the airline unless it is critical.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Mexyz(m): 6:43am On Apr 01
Air Peace needs to do more, can't count how many times my flight has been delayed without explanations.

Meanwhile, whoever has been on duty for the last 3 nights at IKEDC, will suffer 600yrs for putting me inside this heat without power supply.
One can't even get 2hrs of good sleep out of 8hrs because of the 'uselessness of these useless people'.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by epainos: 6:44am On Apr 01
Lavor234:
Use your brother's Nigerian Air

ideatoprince18:

proeast:
When foreign airlines or those owned by fellow northerners are involved in flight delays or similar disruptions, do these scumbags threaten them with lawsuits?

I don’t blame them, I blame Airpeace that went to a route that isn’t even lucrative.

Nonsense and ingredients!

helinues:

Why cautioning air peace when he can buy his own private jets to avoid situation like this

undecided
No matter the tribe you come from, you should condemn AirPeace for this stupi.d act. Yes, we know know that AirPeace is trying lately to be of help, but this action is bad.

So, it means Air Peace may just be pretending to be good in some areas, while they aren't good in many areas. Hmm....Perhaps the cost of being cheap is one of these. And trust me, people will start avoiding them and will rather go for expensive ones that can meet their needs.

No one who has been flying will read this and not frown at it no matter the tribe of the person.

The only issue here I can see is that you guys have not flown before. You don't have any serious business or engagement that you need to do frequently that involves flying. See.....pray poverty out of your lives. These are my suggestions for you. Your comments should be deleted on a normal day. Anyway, pray very hard.

Your comments show more hatred towards the rich than even tribal effect. You cannot afford that money so you hate him. So, you see nothing special in downgrading him from business class to economy without prior notification, and they refused to refund him. Ha ha! If you go buy N100 bread and dem give you N30 bread, and on top, dem no refund you N70, na you go first open thread dey call mods to move am to the front page.

Pray hard oooo. Poverty must die in your lives.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Onyedikachi231: 6:45am On Apr 01
Iamzik:

Then return and continue stealing government money

The cycle of hypocrisy is endless
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by CountinBlessins(m): 6:49am On Apr 01
Iamanoited:
AIR PEACE IS BAD CURRENCY CHASING NAIRA OUT OF NIGERIA.

I am 100% sure you are not a university graduate. Maybe all these road side poly tech products
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by 3ice9ce: 6:52am On Apr 01
crestedaguiyi:
You have a right to use the court, avoid the media slander before your case becomes like that of verydamagedman or chioma

Igbo hypocrite talking about slander.
Is that how you use the courts when it concerns the businesses of Non-igbos?
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by BigIyanga: 6:54am On Apr 01
ideatoprince18:

Why did Air Peace take his money first? He paid for a Business class tix of 12m and downgraded to economy?
How much do you earn in a year?
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by smartemperor042: 6:55am On Apr 01
And how sure are you that those comments are from Igbos?

This is why it's very easy for politicians to manipulate us.

Pay few people and push them into the social media. They already know the keys to press and the flight will continue while they loot together in Abuja.

So painful!

kuboy:
They first two comment above shows that Igbo must always claimed victimization.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by BigIyanga: 6:58am On Apr 01
Lavor234:
Why did Air Peace take his money first? He paid for a Business class tix of 12m and downgraded to economy?
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by LagosFirstSon: 6:59am On Apr 01
Dead on arrival
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Roger3D(m): 7:17am On Apr 01
TouchNfollow:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/03/31/lawmaker-threatens-legal-action-against-air-peace-over-delays-flight-disruptions/
That airline belongs to the fugitive criminal Allen must refund money back to the customer. When next I vist Nigeria, I'll be sure to avoid air peace like a plague
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Lovelyn451(f): 7:17am On Apr 01
kuboy:
ehh let us claim, if it was owned by a fellow northerner he won't say pim, pls shift, where is it a crime to defend your tribesmen...
The way the man is moving I knew one youroba or northerner is planning evil against him
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Dikegodspower(m): 7:20am On Apr 01
Bad Belle people everywhere.
May Allah bless Air Peace

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Sirianese: 7:20am On Apr 01
ideatoprince18:

You people are just terrible wallahi...and that is why God will continue to punish y'all in diverse ways
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by crestedaguiyi: 7:21am On Apr 01
3ice9ce:

Igbo hypocrite talking about slander.
Is that how you use the courts when it concerns the businesses of Non-igbos?

Until you remove the cloak of tribe over your eyes, your future self may blame you
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by RickyJesus: 7:21am On Apr 01
kuboy:
Was very disappointed with their comment, very pathetic.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by blacknp(m): 7:22am On Apr 01
kuboy:
Poor people mentality, they must have inherited it from their parents.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Sirianese: 7:23am On Apr 01
BigIyanga:

You can see how they support their brother doing evil, later they will come and wail like bush babies, claiming marginalization in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Ferdinandu(m): 7:24am On Apr 01
Lavor234:
Everything isn't about tribe, Can you pay for 12 million naira goods but they gave you 3 million naira goods and you keep quiet even if it is your blood brother that owns the business . You never stop to think he saw those his brothers airline but choose to take your own brothers airline because he believed in good service than patronising his so called brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by blacknp(m): 7:25am On Apr 01
Ferdinandu:
Everything isn't about tribe, Can you pay for 12 million naira goods but they gave you 3 million naira goods and you keep quiet even if it is your blood brother that owns the business . You never stop to think he saw those his brothers airline but choose to take your own brothers airline because he believed in good service than patronising his so called brother.
You dey mind that lavor234?
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by anonimi: 7:26am On Apr 01
olarent:
Mean while we need the same 12m to buy a new 500kva power transformer to power light for over 500house and popolution of over 5000 with contribution of #25k each we gave our self 2months meaning darkness for 2months and our leader as waisting this.
When I die I we fight the angel that zone me to Nigeria.

Why wait until you die to fight the angel after decades of suffering here?

Is it not better for you to fight for your representatives and other political leaders to pay taxes that reflects ALL their expenses and acquisitions

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by blacknp(m): 7:27am On Apr 01
Sirianese:

You can see how they support their brother doing evil, later they will come and wail like bush babies, claiming marginalization in Nigeria
You dey mind that thing lavor234? Ironically na the ones like am wey em & in Papa no get anything, go they shout na my bloda own.

Yet even from Lagos to Owerri airpeace, em no fit afford ticket, na night bus e go use enter imo state.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Ewedegubbler: 7:28am On Apr 01
Air peace are the kings of delayed flight. It doesn’t get worse than that
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Juoflife1(f): 7:29am On Apr 01
Lawsuits help businesses sit up and provide better quality services for the people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Atarakpa: 7:34am On Apr 01
Sue airpeace we Nigerians will sue you all senators one after another. Make will see who go tire
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by lhurd: 7:40am On Apr 01
ideatoprince18:

This is not onye Hausa matter. He's a customer and should have the right to complain if he does not get value for his money. Besides k thought we were preaching Air Peace as a national airline and not an Igbo airline. We need to be tolerant in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Container Falls Off Its Truck At Warf Road Apapa (Photos) / Peace Mass Transit Guide On Seat Numbering And Sitting In Their Buses / Federal Bridge That Links Saki To Ilorin Collapses (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.