Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti (42960 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari International Airport In Ebonyi Constructed By Governor Umahi / Port Harcourt Monorail: Multi Billion Naira Project 6yrs After: Pictures & Video / Update On Rural Roads Constructed In Akwa Ibom For The Last 18months... Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Bluntemperor: 5:41pm On Apr 02
Can you show the difference please?
I like Otti,as a governor,whose pedigree is of Lagos origin,so he will surely do things with a Class and same with Soludo of Anambra and without mincing words, they ( these two governors are gifted) but these roads in Aba, have no demarcation o,or na my Phone?
I still give it to Otti - on the issue of light( Power) which so many Governors are just reluctant and are wasting our NBillions because they know is a long term Project but are not Committed ,due to Corruption!
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Udobigj(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02
Seriously for once I see ABA changing so fast , go to umuchichi and see the kind of work going on. ... Of a truth Alex is our own
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Atlantis585: 6:17pm On Apr 02
The Hateful ones from the SadWaste will have nothing good to say about this. grin

Just watch!
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by davibid: 6:29pm On Apr 02
Ozommadu:

Taah gbafuo

Eleyi Abiodun never complete any road in Ogun state for the past 5yrs but we never see you advise am.

Carry your bad belle back to your ilu aje village

Sometimes accept the honest truth. I’m from the South South and I can tell you that most south south governor are very fond of patronizing local contractors hence, delivering Jobs that won’t last a year, at least jobs should be done once and for all.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by adecz: 6:46pm On Apr 02
Truly shocking how these roads were
left in such state for 25 years of civilian
rule❗️❗️❗️😡😡😁
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Blaze14k: 7:30pm On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:

In a sane world, whoever signed that bridge should be killed. Even the governor that commissioned it should be jailed.

Do you have eyes?

Keep celebrating rubbish why they litter your state with quack projects!

That's your business and no one cares about ur opinion it's has little or no effect. Rest!!

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by CoronaVirusPro: 7:37pm On Apr 02
Blaze14k:

That's your business and no one cares about ur opinion it's has little or no effect. Rest!!

It has effect!

The world has known through me that the worst comic engineering is in Anambra, Nigeria.
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Blaze14k: 7:39pm On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:

It has effect!

The world has known through me that the worst comic engineering is in Anambra, Nigeria.

Lol you really need psychiatric hospital

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by CoronaVirusPro: 7:40pm On Apr 02
Blaze14k:

Lol you really need psychiatric hospital

I am sure you have never seen that bridge before.

If you have, you did be wondering what the architect was thinking.

And the worst is that, a supposed competent governor commissioned it
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Blaze14k: 7:41pm On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:

I am sure you have never seen that bridge before.

If you have, you did be wondering what the architect was thinking.

Ok😂😂😂
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by pretydiva(f): 8:09pm On Apr 02
The roads are below average. Not impressed
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Ozommadu: 8:29pm On Apr 02
davibid:

Sometimes accept the honest truth. I’m from the South South and I can tell you that most south south governor are very fond of patronizing local contractors hence, delivering Jobs that won’t last a year, at least jobs should be done once and for all.

They also use local contractors in South west, tell him to talk about that too
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Ozommadu: 8:32pm On Apr 02
Nchenches:

The last time I checked, he is a Lagosian, not from Ilu aje village.

Nearly every SWesterner claims that he or she is from Lagos State. Agree with them for peace.

He's from ilu aje village, I have his local government id
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Blizzy9ja: 9:39pm On Apr 02
CoronaVirusPro:
South East Givernors should stop patronizing local contractors! They are messing up and and glaring.

The road constructions are dirty jobs!
Keep quiet if you don't have what to say you slave to foreign slave masters...Who are you and what do you know about the Nigerian road construction industry? I can tell you for free that most of these foreigners come here with little or no experience, learn from the experienced Nigerian foremen on site as their manager and all of a sudden people with slave mentality like you now see them as semi gods... Stop it!
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by CoronaVirusPro: 11:15pm On Apr 02
Blizzy9ja:
Keep quiet if you don't have what to say you slave to foreign slave masters...Who are you and what do you know about the Nigerian road construction industry? I can tell you for free that most of these foreigners come here with little or no experience, learn from the experienced Nigerian foremen on site as their manager and all of a sudden people with slave mentality like you now see them as semi gods... Stop it!

Show me the last road that was commissioned in Abia?

Oh! Who built these mess below? Foreign contractors?

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Ozommadu: 7:44am On Apr 03
davibid:

Gbafuo
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by Ozommadu: 7:45am On Apr 03
Nchenches:

The last time I checked, he is a Lagosian, not from Ilu aje village.

Nearly every SWesterner claims that he or she is from Lagos State. Agree with them for peace.

Have you been to ilu aje? That place is paradise on earth grin

That's why I told him to go back there

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by caracas: 9:50am On Apr 03
CoronaVirusPro:

Post pictures of the constructions in Abia state.

Post pictures of the completed road constructions in Abia state!

I dare you to post it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You want south east governors to use Julius Berger to construct streets abi ? Oya show us streets in Lagos constructed or been constructed by Julius Berger or even any foreign firm…

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by caracas: 9:55am On Apr 03
pretydiva:
The roads are below average. Not impressed
Keep quiet!! Those are inner streets not roads, if Lagos streets can have this kinda look we will praise the government everyday … but what do we have in Lagos ? Slums….

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:35pm On Apr 03
Fujiyama:

^^^
I have nothing to say about Peter Obi. Remember I said you have the right to say whatever you wish about him. My issue is with BAT - because BAT is the one with the coat of arms behind him. Not Peter Obi or Abubakar Atiku.

Now that we have that out of the way, lets address what you said up there. I have long said that only strong institutions (among some other key things) can save us from destruction in this country. One of my first requirements for purposeful leadership is personal example - and BAT fails miserably on that score. BAT was a governor for 8 years and a senator for the same length of time. That's long enough for him to demonstrate his commitment to the things that make societies transparent...and yet, BAT has never declared his assets publicly. Despite BAT'S overwhelming influence in the affairs of Lagos, the state has not passed freedom of information legislation to this very day. And you tell me about the "evolution of institutions"? undecided

BAT is not great by any stretch. He is your typical prebendal 3rd world politician with a highly exaggerated sense of his very limited abilities. I am not surprised at his mishandling of the federal economy because I figured him out a long time ago - and I knew his limitations would be exposed in no time. It is a pity so many of us were taken in by propaganda - and we will pay heavily for that.

Omo…..see finishing! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Airplane Lands In Nnamdi Azikwe Airport, Abuja After 6 Weeks Closure. PICS / Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom Is one of the Most Cleanest City In Nigeria ..photos / Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.