Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) (42767 Views)

Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) / How A Woman And Her Load Were Transported On A Motorcycle (Photo, Video) / 2 Jehovah's Witnesses Killed In Ekpoma​, Edo By Car While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by starbuck(f): 1:11am On Mar 25, 2018
This lady in her late 30ths was crushed this afternoon by unknown car while riding on her motorcycle to a nearby village.
According to people who rushed to the scene that the car refused to stop but someone who witnessed the incident said he noticed it from far away that he could not see the number of the car and it was on a top speed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 1:12am On Mar 25, 2018
This is but gory! RIP!

What a country...
Bloodsucking leaders!

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by starbuck(f): 1:27am On Mar 25, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by pyyxxaro: 1:39am On Mar 25, 2018
See people watching , like its a circus show cry

What a terrible way to die cry

rip
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by Shadrackmadu(m): 1:41am On Mar 25, 2018
That's Why I hate bike.. especially when they are speeding on high way

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 1:42am On Mar 25, 2018
it is extremely risky to ride a bike on the highway, RIP
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by EricSmallz(m): 3:53am On Mar 25, 2018
This is horrible No human with good deeds should die like this

1 Like

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 25, 2018
Rip woman

I am not afraid to die
I am afraid of how i will die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
OMG!!!

One of the most gory scene I have seen in my entire life!
What a dying position!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2018
Sometimes you cannot blame drivers when they hit and run because of the jungle Justice system in Nigeria, in this scenario i am almost certain they will have lynched the driver if he had stopped, its such a horrible way to die though......

5 Likes

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by chronique(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Jesus!!! If there's a God in heaven who takes vengeance on behalf of the helpless, I pray and ask that her killer never gets to his/her next destination, in one piece. This is too gory to behold.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by emeijeh(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
kestolove95:
She die open yansh, tire toto..chai, painful

I am not sure you are OK.

Go and check yourself in the nearest psychiatric hospital

22 Likes

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
Buhari sef sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
starbuck:
lalasticlala
is he the horseband?
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
1 million ways to die but this looks like the worse so far
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by columbus007(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Wtf shocked na her this thing tear like that shocked omg wht the fvck shocked
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by devindevin2000: 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Scenes like these were seen during the massacre of Biafrans during the war. Asaba massacre and Ibibio maasacre by Adenkule come to mind. Adenkule slaughtered over 10,000 Ibibio men between the age of 9-40. When asked why he targeted Ibibio, he responded " we know they are Igbos; we have their history."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by nwaonyeze001(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
starbuck:
This lady in her late 30ths was crushed this afternoon by unknown car while riding on her motorcycle to a nearby village.
According to people who rushed to the scene that the car refused to stop but someone who witnessed the incident said he noticed it from far away that he could not see the number of the car and it was on a top speed.

God help mankind......
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Personally I dislike motorcycle, a slight mistake can cause ones life.
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by webincomeplus(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ride bike on highway, even to waka for street sef naso i go deh look up and down
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
pyyxxaro:
See people watching , like its a circus show cry
why dem no go look?you no see how the woman open her legs for all to see?
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by ultron12345: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
we can see the popliteal fossa

1 Like

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by Andyblaze: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
Chai rip
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by emeijeh(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
Agbor women, please be careful..... I know your love for ladies machine has no part 2 lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by miraclear: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
This year, U and I and no member of our family shall not die untimely death.May her soul rest in perfect peace, Amen.Amina

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
cry
Oh God
So terrible
May her soul rip.
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by cooluc(f): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
This is terrible, what a gory sight!
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by BabatCargo(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
Rip
Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by chronique(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mutemenot:
Personally I dislike motorcycle, a slight mistake can cause ones life.

The periods I ride on a bike,I keep saying so many prayers in few minutes. I keep anticipating that anything could happen. It scares the hell out of me and that's cos I've had bike accidents before,and seen terrible fatal bike accidents on the road.

1 Like

Re: Lady Riding On A Motorcycle Crushed To Death By Car (Extremely Graphic Photos) by Pat081: 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
Shadrackmadu:
That's Why I hate bike.. especially when they are speeding on high way
nt only u driving at dia back too Na problem 4mi too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha / Fatal Accident Along Ore-lagos Express Way, 8 People Confirmed Dead (photos) / Chain Reaction Accident Hit Truck, Cars At Dolphins - Osborne Road, Ikoyi Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.