Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC (12354 Views)

Tinubu Inherited Dead Economy, CBN Under Buhari Printed Money Illegally – Soludo / Tinubu Inherited A Bankrupt Country - NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by Iamanoited: 8:50am On Apr 02
We know. And that's why we are asking him to tag the NAIRA AT N200:$1 now.
Jonathan tagged NAIRA at N180:$1. EMEFIELE recklessly floated and we are where are today.
BUHARI was completely ignorant and negligent. EMEFIELE espoused that.
TINUBU is not ignorant and should not be negligent to allow CARDOSO and his awkward Assistants to derange and endanger his Presidency.
When you float a Currency, you deliberately introduce FRAUD into BLACK MARKETS.
But when you TAG your exchange, ALL OTHER MARKETS WILL FOLLOW IN A PERFECT BUSINESS.
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by malvisguy212: 8:51am On Apr 02
clarocuzioo:
In a nutshell, APC is telling us that APC inherited the worst economy from APC?

come and see what the top echelong of your party are saying about your most incompetent daddy. Its unfortunate you were praising a calamity while he was wrecking Nigeria. Hunger truely is bad.
don't blame this politicians. blame the fools that support them
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by surequality: 8:51am On Apr 02
APC inherited the worst economy from APC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by Raphtop(m): 8:51am On Apr 02
When an obvious truth becomes too obvious then it can't be denied any longer

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by Asonaijaaso: 8:51am On Apr 02
tctrills:

The lies you boys tell are just incredible. You claim that for 2 years, Nigeria stopped selling oil. What is wrong with you?

Go and check the records on oil sales.
Not zero completely
But when it costs $60 to extract per barrel and you sell it for $50 ? what is that ?
Is that not less than zero.
Do you trade oil futures ?
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by sulaak(m): 8:52am On Apr 02
Godjone:
Truth be told? Buhari really finished this country. May he never know peace wherever he is. Useless malam

Who put Buhari in government ; Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by comodo: 8:52am On Apr 02
jconsulting:

Sorry to disappoint you no protest in the west, we know he dey pain for all these years your tribe never smelled the seat of president and more saddened they will never get there in your lifetime.
I was in NE during Buhari, things were so cheap then, life was so easy. Now I will relocate to SW, I heard that its all enjoyment over there. Everything is so cheap and affordable. My own be say, any tribe that wins, I'll relocate to that area to enjoy myself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by Vulcan24(m): 8:53am On Apr 02
Wainey:
Blame game, if he can't fix the country, he should just step aside for someone else.

Nobody force am to become president.

Understanding the challenges ard first step in resolving it! It's not just criticizing ppl! Read carefully what was written
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by Iamanoited: 8:53am On Apr 02
We know. And that's why we are asking him to tag the NAIRA AT N200:$1 now.
Jonathan tagged NAIRA at N180:$1. EMEFIELE recklessly floated and we are where are today.
BUHARI was completely ignorant and negligent. EMEFIELE espoused that.
TINUBU is not ignorant and should not be negligent to allow CARDOSO and his awkward Assistants to derange and endanger his Presidency.
When you float a Currency, you deliberately introduce FRAUD into BLACK MARKETS.
But when you TAG your exchange, ALL OTHER MARKETS WILL FOLLOW IN A PERFECT BUSINESS.

Orisa37
AND ALL OTHER PRICES WILL REGULATE AUTOMATICALLY.
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by Honestey: 8:55am On Apr 02
How did Tinubu inherited the worst economy when ithe masses are paying through their nose for everything?
He is constantly getting more than ever revenue to solve every economic changes he might be facing so stop trying to formulate excuse where non exists. If Tinubu failed today, it's completely on him, you can't ask more from citizens than what Nigerians are bearing for government officials who are sharing billions as if it's their right.
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by lagosrd: 8:56am On Apr 02
Inherited from their who were packing PDP mess for 8yrs
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by tctrills: 9:00am On Apr 02
Asonaijaaso:

Go and check the records on oil sales.
Not zero completely
But when it costs $60 to extract per barrel and you sell it for $50 ? what is that ?
Is that not less than zero.
Do you trade oil futures ?
Oga if you know you are not a liar, post the records you are talking about here for all to see.
You claim that between 2020 and 2021 Nigeria was not selling oil? Haba.
Anyway how come other oil dependent nations have grown their wealth and economy after COVID 19 but Nigeria keeps complaining?
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by Iamanoited: 9:02am On Apr 02
STOP FLOATING THE NAIRA. IT IS A RULE OF THE JUNGLE IT MAKES BLACK MARKETS WHITE AND DOMINANT IN ALL ILLEGAL BUSINESSES. IT IS AN ILL WIND THAT BLOWS NO ONE ANY GOOD.
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by Ategberoson(m): 9:02am On Apr 02
Wainey:
u guys are very shameless o.
So some neutral person cannot criticize Tinubu without you people thinking he is supporting Obi?
Ur brain is used

Swear with your life that you're not obi supporter

There is nothing you can say to me that can sound sensible because to you m0rons only obidients are sensible with that your toxic and hate on others

May Amadioha you believe in handle you
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by jattopeter(m): 9:02am On Apr 02
Same party came back to power.
clarocuzioo:
In a nutshell, APC is telling us that APC inherited the worst economy from APC?

come and see what the top echelong of your party are saying about your most incompetent daddy. Its unfortunate you were praising a calamity while he was wrecking Nigeria. Hunger truely is bad.
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by Sicklebear28: 9:03am On Apr 02
Sunnycliff:
APC now blaming APC...

Satan is indeed an innocent man

Yes ooooo
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by Cj4charles(m): 9:03am On Apr 02
Godjone:
Truth be told? Buhari really finished this country. May he and everyone that supported him never know peace wherever he is. Useless malam
Corrected
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by Iamanoited: 9:04am On Apr 02
STOP FLOATING THE NAIRA. IT IS A RULE OF THE JUNGLE IT MAKES BLACK MARKETS WHITE AND DOMINANT IN ALL ILLEGAL BUSINESSES. IT IS AN ILL WIND THAT BLOWS NO ONE ANY GOOD.

Orisa37
Please TAG THE NAIRA. ALL OTHER PRICES WILL REGULATE AUTOMATICALLY.
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by Trustyourself: 9:13am On Apr 02
Kosiso12:
“Tinubu’s govt inherited the worst economic challenges so far in Nigeria’s history” – APC senator

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/tinubus-govt-inherited-the-worst-economic-challenges-so-far-in-nigerias-history-apc-senator/

Did he inherit or he created the worst economic challenge for Nigeria and Nigerians?
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by Asonaijaaso: 9:13am On Apr 02
tctrills:

Oga if you know you are not a liar, post the records you are talking about here for all to see.
You claim that between 2020 and 2021 Nigeria was not selling oil? Haba.
Anyway how come other oil dependent nations have grown their wealth and economy after COVID 19 but Nigeria keeps complaining?

Do your own research and post it.
If you want me to educate you, you have to speak nicely and with respect.
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by Procashtips(m): 9:20am On Apr 02
The same Economy people were still surviving on before you came to scatter everything with just 3 unplanned and reckless policies of yours?

This current president and his people irritate me!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by ValarDoharis: 9:22am On Apr 02
Let them shut the hell up! They fought us for 8yrs for criticizing Bubu. There was no insult we did not receive because we said Bubu was a failure and that failure should not be reinforced.

After praising Bubu for bedlam, they're now saying he wrecked the economy. Weren't they the ones that encouraged him? Saraki as senate president blocked his reckless borrowing but they hated Saraki and made sure he never returned to the senate
Godjone:
Truth be told? Buhari really finished this country. May he never know peace wherever he is. Useless malam

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by jaxxy(m): 9:22am On Apr 02
From who? And he made it even worse

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by mabea: 9:23am On Apr 02
Inherited from who biko?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by Procashtips(m): 9:24am On Apr 02
Godjone:

Shuuush bloody liar. A year ago, was Nigeria half this bad?

You people just love to lie to yourself with the hopes that you can pull others into that fallacy of a lie.

You and the 48 people that liked your post are terrible people others just avoid.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by Procashtips(m): 9:26am On Apr 02
gammarays:
I thought Tinubu boasted He installed Buhari
He appointed 50% of Buhari cabinet

That means He inherited what he installed 🙄

APC and blame games

The same govt Tinubu appointed about half of the cabinet members o.

Can we then say Tinubu purposely appointed failures so we could suffer?

Even the 8 years of Buhari wasn't half as bad as just 10 months of Tinubu.

Terrible people ruling us currently.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by tctrills: 9:27am On Apr 02
Asonaijaaso:

Do your own research and post it.
If you want me to educate you, you have to speak nicely and with respect.
This is how to point out a lair. You said something and I challenged you but now you want me to do the research for you?
That's not how it is done. You provide your evidence. It's not on me to prove your point.
If you had any integrity in you, you will just stop.
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by Asonaijaaso: 9:31am On Apr 02
tctrills:

This is how to point out a lair. You said something and I challenged you but now you want me to do the research for you?
That's not how it is done. You provide your evidence. It's not on me to prove your point.
If you had any integrity in you, you will just stop.

The word is liar.

Lair is a place where a wild animal, especially a fierce or dangerous one, lives.

You owe me school fees.
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by Femako(m): 9:32am On Apr 02
He inherited it from who? Same party that has nothing to offer.
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by jay89(m): 9:33am On Apr 02
I like the way APC are blaming each other. Nigerians will know that the are the real enemies of Nigeria. In my state, Kaduna an APC governor is blaming the previous APC government of collecting foreign loan that he was the one that approved it when he was in senate. Kai i'm loving this drama. Oh Lord continue to cause confusion in their camp
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by tctrills: 9:34am On Apr 02
Asonaijaaso:

The word is liar.

Lair is a place where a wild animal, especially a fierce or dangerous one, lives.

You owe me school fees.
Now you are into correcting spelling. Kids like you just come here and say your nonsense but once challenged you start deviating.
You made dishonest claims about oil sales but now you prefer to discuss my spelling mistake.
I can only laugh at you. You are so shameless.
You actually thought no one would point out your stupidity right?
Re: Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC by tctrills: 9:36am On Apr 02
Asonaijaaso:

The word is liar.

You owe me school fees.
And just because you have no shame, here is the research you asked for.
https://www.spglobal.com/commodityinsights/en/ci/research-analysis/nigerian-crude-oil-exports-to-approach-17-million-bd-in-2020.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Docks Dasuki, Yuguda, Others On Fresh Charges Today / Governors Show Less Concern As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder / No Immediate Plan To Ban Almajiri System — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.