Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name (32753 Views)

Atiku’s Dramatic Emergence Causes Panic In Tinubu’s Camp / Soldiers Withdraw From Checkpoints In Ondo, Residents Fear Criminal Invasion / Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by Konquest: 1:00pm On Apr 02
Cosbyrich:

Fake story.
Where are pictures or videos of the looting?

Making up fake stories.These bloggers,ehn!
This is exactly what I thought too.

NO pictures of people looting the so-called truck and the pictures used on Gazzete and NL are from Northern Nigeria.

This story MUST be taken with utmost suspicion and get fact-checked. So far, it's those trolls that are all over this thread gloating over the unverified story without due diligence. There are just too many gullible and narcissistic people online who would believe anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by bewla(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02
psucc:
If those rice are branded, it's not looting.
They only get their share of the government loots
Get to there destination faster then later
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by Streetdoctor: 1:25pm On Apr 02
Okechinwadike:
even if election is conducted 10 times, all this brainwashed urchins will still deal with obi and igbos. but no matter what igbos can never do this never
Real urchins
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by hslbroker2(m): 1:25pm On Apr 02
psucc:
If those rice are branded, it's not looting.
They only get their share of the government loots
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by Streetdoctor: 1:27pm On Apr 02
Konquest:

There are NO pictures of the so-called looted truck posted on that FAKE news Website and even here on NL. The Gazzete is notorious at times (just like Sahara Reporters) for sensationalism and false information.

Strangely, the picture used on that Website and on this NL is from Northern Nigeria with several Northern trucks. There is something fishy about this story and it MUST be fact-checked before believing any story online.

If true, the driver and crew must be properly grilled by detectives to know how an alleged broken down truck got discovered as carrying food items and supposedly got looted. It could be an inside job. Just my detective perspectives playing out.

Grill fish dun dey hungry u, go use driver do grilling na. Ebi pa wa
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by Streetdoctor: 1:29pm On Apr 02
Konquest:

NO pictures of people looting the so-called truck and the pictures used on Gazzete and NL are from Northern Nigeria.

This story MUST be taken with utmost suspicion and get fact-checked. So far, it's those trolls that are all over this thread gloating over the unverified story without due diligence. There are just too many gullible and narcissistic people online who would believe anything.

U go wait tire, just dey play, d other day na koboko dem dey use to wipe ur people to collect Oridnary bread
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by maasoap(m): 1:41pm On Apr 02
CatchMeIfUCanMO:
LoL, God have mercy, it is getting serious.

But why is it always people from the president's side that do feel the effect of the president's maladministration most?

Check the past presidents and you will understand.

To transport goods in trailer now na risky action.

Your own people are committing suicides in silent.
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by maasoap(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02
Rich4god:
This looting is happening and we are all laughing as if it's a joke.

One day, they will start attacking individuals who went to market to buy food for his household. They will go into market and loot shops belonging to individuals that sells food.

This is not a laughing matter, if govt can't act fast, it will be too late to control the mobs.

The solution is to turn the economy around
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by Truths9ja: 1:54pm On Apr 02
This kind of things and acts will continue cos’ of too much hunger in the land. So far so clear, Tinubu government hasn’t solve hunger in the land. He jet out to Senegal 🇸🇳 to witness the youngest president in Africa . Tinubu never cares of Nigeria well-being.
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by Pawpawtea: 2:22pm On Apr 02
I live in Akure and work in that same Ondo Road. Nothing of such happened. Lies and fake news from the pit of hell. We are Ondo State, highly educated, civilised, rich and producer of 100,000 metric ton of cocoa currently valued at $10,000 per mt. That's a $1b market value for a single agricultural product. Ondo State Government is the ONLY one apart from Lagos in 36 states that is paying ₦35,000 palliative ordered by the FG to civil servants.

We are too big and proud to loot food items. Ebi ò pawá!
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by Cosbyrich: 2:46pm On Apr 02
Konquest:

It is surely a fake story without evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by PHAYOL81: 2:49pm On Apr 02
They jumped procedures. The items were meant to end in the houses of some o' them to start with.
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by Poleski: 2:54pm On Apr 02
Tomorrow they'll still vote for the career criminal in Aso Rock.
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by FireUpNow(m): 4:27pm On Apr 02
ablejesus26:

Guy no pray to see situation wey hungry people go loot your business and years of Labor dry,that shit fit make person fall down die if him heart no strong oo.

Govt or no govt this is bad.p

Nor pray to see make looters loot your own business too. People are hungry because of govt economic policies. Nigerians dey loot like this when other govts dey rule? The govt itself nor dey loot the national treasury? Abi you nor hear about senators wey pad the budget? Guy me nor dey support bad thing but the govt npr try at all. Reason am
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by naija1stnigar(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02
Where and when did this happened in Akure. I want to know cos I am in Akure right now.
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by omolola12345(m): 4:53pm On Apr 02
Who informed the people. And the FG did not release any information as regards this. If it's for Ondo people the FG would have sent the food items with police officers or securities till it gets to it's final destination. I can hardly believe the news until I confirmed from people in that side.
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by Donedeal1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02
Fake news
Where is the branded cartons
Rice is not package in cartons.
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by nedu666: 5:32pm On Apr 02
Segun ogundipe is the publisher and owner of gazette. He is the same guy that exposed tinubu wetting his trouser in Abeokuta. He is a true omulabi.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by Dybala11(m): 6:47pm On Apr 02
Rich4god:
This looting is happening and we are all laughing as if it's a joke.

One day, they will start attacking individuals who went to market to buy food for his household. They will go into market and loot shops belonging to individuals that sells food.

This is not a laughing matter, if govt can't act fast, it will be too late to control the mobs.
Those in the highest echelons of power are continuously milking the desperation and impoverished conditions of the citizens, yet you're calling on the same people to come and solve the situation on ground.
You want them to cede their control/advantageous hold over their subjects? Dey play.
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by bablon20(m): 7:03pm On Apr 02
The man calling for d arrest of d looters must be a fool. A case like this was reported in the north some weeks back. Nobody call for d arrest of the looters. How many politicians were arrested for hoarding palliatives?
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by AmuDimpka: 7:20pm On Apr 02
nesphil:
Hunger doesn't know tribe o
grin
grin
So President's brothers are now looting trucks load of grains in order to survive the evil that they brought upon themselves

Ibos are being tought a lesson of their life time

1 Like

Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by mechanics(m): 7:51pm On Apr 02
Maybe each truck will now be accompanied by a policeman.
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by Konquest: 8:05pm On Apr 02
Cosbyrich:

It is surely a fake story without evidence.

It's a new thing to worry about that with the hiring of some new moderators, the quality of thread topics being pushed to the frontpage have dropped since it was first promised that hate speech and ethnic slurs will not be tolerated as of January 2024. I will have to contact Seun to let him know that one of the mods is impulsive and pushes unverified news to the front page. This is not the first time this kind of irritating thing has happened this year.

Fact-checks have to be made by NL moderators before pushing this kind of story that has NO video and picture evidence to the frontpage.
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by tiswell(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin grin Even in birthday parties, and other gatherings Nigerians have always rushed food. It's not new. This tradition has been so long ago. grin grin
Yorubas
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by delishpot: 10:01pm On Apr 02
Very good. How president go dey brand food? Is he okay?
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by Juliusdking(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02
Hhansome:
This administration will favor me and my family.
Amen
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by David160(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02
That's wat tribalism gets u

1 Like

Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by olisaEze(m): 11:25pm On Apr 02
They have time to brand food in somebody’s face/name when parents are watching their daughters sell their teenage bodies for food. He told them to let the poor breathe while tightening a chokehold on their oesophagus! undecided
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by Exceed15: 4:35pm On Apr 03
It's their rights not loot.
Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 3:35pm On Apr 04
maasoap:

Your own people are committing suicides in silent.
Na your own pea poo go commit suicide, Omo oshi.

Ebi mpa i-w-o ati awon e-b-i re! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Ondo Residents Overpower Truck Driver; Loot Food Items Branded In Tinubu Name by maasoap(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Na your own pea poo go commit suicide, Omo oshi.

Ebi mpa i-w-o ati awon e-b-i re! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
You are irritating and funny at the same time grin grin grin.
But honestly speaking, your people are not shouting "ebi npawa oo" but they are jumping in front of moving vehicles, hanging themselves and shooting their children for allegedly eating the remaining food in the kitchen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) / Thief Caught At Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto Female Hostel / Nigerians In UAE Are Financing Boko Haram Terrorists – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.