Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid (13354 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out / Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Kiapk: 7:33pm On Apr 02
We are eager to know

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by spiSeyi: 7:36pm On Apr 02
adecz:
undecided

I have never seen a shameless, selfish
irresponsible agbaya like this so-called
father of Mohbad..

If during his lifetime, Mohbad didn't
doubt the paternity of his son, who the
hell now has the right to question this now❓❓

All the focus of this man is that, if Mohbad
doesn't have a son to inherit his legacy,
the father will takeover everything and
enjoy the wealth of Mohbad to become a
big man & marry 3 wives..

It's all about himself only. He is already
wearing his son's clothes which is an
abomination in certain Nigerian cultures,
I don't know about Yoruba cultures though.

In the area I come from, it is taboo for a
parent to directly inherit anything from a dead offspring. The siblings though can inherit.
A sibling who inherits can give any part of
the inheritance to his father if he so wishes.
Therefore the father doesn't benefit
directly..

This type of Mohbad father nor go mind
takeover Mohbad wife sef❗️❗️❗️❗️😡😡😡

This type of longathroat man nor dey
die better, because the ancestors go dey
vex.

We the public go soon ask make the
man do DNA to confirm whether him sef be
Mohbad father. Because the man has
not shown genuine feelings for the death
of Mohbad. He was even unable to get
a decent coffin⚰️⚰️⚰️ for his burial
Mugu grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Babangidapikin: 7:45pm On Apr 02
banks:

Your statement shows that you are involved in a paternity fraud.
I am not a woman but common sense tell me if they were in doubt they should have raise their grievances when he was alive and demand DNA then .. the button line is all this might be motivated by his assets ... Family should be considering the welfare of the wife and kid ..if they can't do that at least allow them enjoy his asset in peace, this idea of making women look like something to be toast around because she is married in a family is not acceptable to me ...

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by hackeen: 7:47pm On Apr 02
He also want to make sure whoever is inheriting his son properties should be his blood, forget it with all the contact that man have now he can’t lack.

QVicky10:
The main issue is that his son's properties are in Liam's name, that's why is arguing.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Fearyourcreator: 7:47pm On Apr 02
adecz:
undecided

father of Mohbad..

parent to directly inherit anything from a dead offspring. The siblings though can inherit.
directly..

vex.

So make the lady no do DNA?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Fearyourcreator: 7:49pm On Apr 02
QVicky10:
The main issue is that his son's properties are in Liam's name, that's why is arguing.
If Liam na bastard what does that mean to you ?

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Burgerlomo: 7:50pm On Apr 02
But why is it that difficult to do a DNA ?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Burgerlomo: 7:51pm On Apr 02
PerfectStranger:
Running a DNA shouldn't be a big deal to prove mfs wrong unless you're guilty

I wonder ooo 👍

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Wizpa(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02
TheWinterBird:
This man is just problematic and disgusting. What kinda person is this? He needs to leave her alone and go away completely. Maybe he wanted to sleep with her and she turned him down (I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case based on the sexual comment he made to that girl at that interview he did recently), hence these wahala upon wahala he keeps giving this lady. Him no allow her grieve in peace at all. Disgusting, problematic man.

Gender Based Bigot. Zombie
That's what you are!!!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by etrange: 8:24pm On Apr 02
Goodnewsforlife:
oga Nigerians protested for mohbads ill treatment n since he’s a public figure they deserve to get to d root of d matter

What’s that hard in doing dna if she has nothing to hide

Ridiculous.

She does not owe you anything; nothing at all. You're not in a position to ask a woman to prove her fidelity to her husband. Her husband didn't do that, what makes you think you can? Because you did a more-or-less fruitless protest for her dead husband, you think you've earned the right to make such demands? What kind of insulting/humiliating request is that? Do you people even think things through? Asking an independent individual you have no business with to show the world an evidence that she was not sleeping around while married is outrageous. Why would she do that for you? Go and ask your mum to prove the man you call dad is truly your father. Tell her it's a simple DNA. Then come back and tell us how the conversation went. Honestly, sometimes I wonder why some of you guys are so shallow on this app. When will you all stop behaving like ancient village people and stop treating widows and women in general like you have right over thier lives? Only God knows what you'd be doing to that lady if you were her late husband's brother.

The dead man is the father. If she says she does not want to do any DNA, so be it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by maasoap(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02
Godoverevery:

But she quick to beg same Nigerians for help everytime asking them to protect her??

And you think she should entertain them back with the DNA test result of her son?
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by maasoap(m): 8:35pm On Apr 02
Goodnewsforlife:
oga Nigerians protested for mohbads ill treatment n since he’s a public figure they deserve to get to d root of d matter

What’s that hard in doing dna if she has nothing to hide

Nothing at all. The only person who had authority to ask for DNA test didn't ask for it when he was alive. The rest are third parties and bunch of amebos trying to satisfy their curiosity grin grin grin
It's not her business to quench your appetite grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Father4all: 8:37pm On Apr 02
That child look like Sammy Larry grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by tollyboy5(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02
dominique:

She has been brought in for questioning by the police, what else do you people want? A signed confession? How does the DNA result prove she had a hand in his death or not. Women have been said to kill husbands whom they had biological children for. So why are you people so fixated on this DNA test? She does not owe you any explanation. Her husband and her husband's family did not doubt the paternity of the child so who are you to do so?
The grandfather is with us.
If there is no cockroach in her cupboard let her do it to shame us grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Goodnewsforlife: 8:57pm On Apr 02
maasoap:

Nothing at all. The only person who had authority to ask for DNA test didn't ask for it when he was alive. The rest are third parties and bunch of amebos trying to satisfy their curiosity grin grin grin
It's not her business to quench your appetite grin grin grin
keep quiet there inexposed mofo

Check fb n see maury show then u know anyone can ask for DNA

U people just sit ur ass down in your village n say stupid things n even defend it

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Panda7(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02
Didn't he noticed her get pregnant. If in other culture, people pointing accusing fingers would be forced to wash their dirty linen in public
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by maasoap(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02
Goodnewsforlife:
keep quiet there inexposed mofo

Check fb n see maury show then u know anyone can ask for DNA

U people just sit ur ass down in your village n say stupid things n even defend it

Ameebo. Anyone, really? How about me asking for your DNA test result to see if it matches that of the person your mama called your dad? I kuku know that many of you have your brains under your feet grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by maasoap(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02
tollyboy5:

The grandfather is with us.
If there is no cockroach in her cupboard let her do it to shame us grin grin
He's not with you anymore. May be you should read the title of this thread again to be sure grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by banks(m): 9:06pm On Apr 02
Babangidapikin:

I am not a woman but common sense tell me if they were in doubt they should have raise their grievances when he was alive and demand DNA then .. the button line is all this might be motivated by his assets ... Family should be considering the welfare of the wife and kid ..if they can't do that at least allow them enjoy his asset in peace, this idea of making women look like something to be toast around because she is married in a family is not acceptable to me ...

Then you don't know what happened and what is going on. Do you know that Mohbad was killed? And the wife and two others were with him before his death, yet they can not tell us what killed him. Firstly, the wife came out to say he died of ear infection, another time she said, it was Naira Marley and later she said he had a fight with his childhood friend Primeboy. In a sane country, the people around him when he died will be arrested first as prime suspects and the house will be sealed up in order not to temper with evidence. But nobody in that house has been arrested and when asked about the CCTV, she said it's not working. Meanwhile, when Mohbad died, she did not call his father but when the father heard and went there, Mohbad had been bathed, dressed and embalmed locally. Baba went upstairs in the room where Mohbad usually discussed with him, he saw a duvet soaked with blood. He also saw a lots of people in the house including alfa and lawyer, meanwhile Mohbad is not a Muslim. Also the lawyer said, Mohbad wrote a WILL, that he has WILLED all his properties to his 5 months old son and the WILL does not have Mohbad's signature but a thumprint. So it means that Mohbad that is 26 years old knew he was going to die and decided to WILL all his properties to his 5 months old child. And also Mohbad that went to school even though he dropped out, does not have a signature, yet he composes songs and signs with Marlian records. Meanwhile, if you don't know, let me tell you for free that Naira Marley called Baba Mohbad that why was it that Mohbad does not have an account as old as he was? because Naira Marley was paying Mohbad's money into his mother in law's account. With some of these little points, if you are the father, will you ask for DNA or not? Have you ever seen the wife coming out to ask Nigerians to help get justice for Mohbad? Remember, they are not legally married as they only did introduction. I want you to also go find out why SAN Femi Falana dropped her case, that he can no longer continue with her case?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Goodnewsforlife: 9:10pm On Apr 02
maasoap:

Ameebo. Anyone, really? How about me asking for your DNA test result to see if it matches that of the person your mama called your dad? I kuku know that many of you have your brains under your feet grin grin grin
what’s funny in your madness?

A father can ask for dna test or anyone related to the family, n besides this is more of a national issue that the governor even had to set a panel of enquiry on it

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by banks(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02
etrange:

Ridiculous.

She does not owe you anything; nothing at all. You're not in a position to ask a woman to prove her fidelity to her husband. Her husband didn't do that, what makes you think you can? Because you did a more-or-less fruitless protest for her dead husband, you think you've earned the right to make such demands? What kind of insulting/humiliating request is that? Do you people even think things through? Asking an independent individual you have no business with to show the world an evidence that she was not sleeping around while married is outrageous. Why would she do that for you? Go and ask your mum to prove the man you call dad is truly your father. Tell her it's a simple DNA. Then come back and tell us how the conversation went. Honestly, sometimes I wonder why some of you guys are so shallow on this app. When will you all stop behaving ancient village people and stop treating widow's and women in general like you have right over thier lives? Only God knows what you'd be doing to that lady's if you were her late husband's brothers.

The dead man is the father. If she says she does not want to do any DNA, so be it.

The request for DNA is to prove if there is another man contesting with the father claiming ownership. If the DNA is done and Mohbad is not the father, then the real father of the child becomes the suspect. Meanwhile, Mohbad's wife said it herself that Mohbad waa killed because of the child. How?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by abeylee001: 9:18pm On Apr 02
This man should go and rest. Will DNA bring back his son alive. Why not do it when his son was alive.
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Babangidapikin: 9:25pm On Apr 02
banks:

Then you don't know what happened and what is going on. Do you know that Mohbad was killed? And the wife and two others were with him before his death, yet they can not tell us what killed him. Firstly, the wife came out to say he died of ear infection, another time she said, it was Naira Marley and later she said he had a fight with his childhood friend Primeboy. In a sane country, the people around him when he died will be arrested first as prime suspects and the house will be sealed up in order not to temper with evidence. But nobody in that house has been arrested and when asked about the CCTV, she said it's not working. Meanwhile, when Mohbad died, she did not call his father but when the father heard and went there, Mohbad had been bathed, dressed and embalmed locally. Baba went upstairs in the room where Mohbad usually discussed with him, he saw a duvet soaked with blood. He also saw a lots of people in the house including alfa and lawyer, meanwhile Mohbad is not a Muslim. Also the lawyer said, Mohbad wrote a WILL, that he has WILLED all his properties to his 5 months old son and the WILL does not have Mohbad's signature but a thumprint. So it means that Mohbad that is 26 years old knew he was going to die and decided to WILL all his properties to his 5 months old child. And also Mohbad that went to school even though he dropped out, does not have a signature, yet he composes songs and signs with Marlian records. Meanwhile, if you don't know, let me tell you for free that Naira Marley called Baba Mohbad that why was it that Mohbad does not have an account as old as he was? because Naira Marley was paying Mohbad's money into his mother in law's account. With some of these little points, if you are the father, will you ask for DNA or not? Have you ever seen the wife coming out to ask Nigerians to help get justice for Mohbad? Remember, they are not legally married as they only did introduction. I want you to also go find out why SAN Femi Falana dropped her case, that he can no longer continue with her case?
I pray you don't get accuse of what you know nothing about .... The Police already investigating the case, whatever you are saying here is left for the police to do their findings .. Even if they are not legally married as you said, does that warrant her killing him .. anything could have happened, let the police do their job .. I have been accuse of killing someone close to me, so I know how it feels to be falsely accused especially when you know in the realm that this person might soon depart and you are pleading with Baba God to take you instead.
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by tollyboy5(m): 9:33pm On Apr 02
maasoap:

He's not with you anymore. May be you should read the title of this thread again to be sure grin grin grin
He want it done period!
Na you need to read well comrade cheesy
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by LarryA1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 02
Negroid001:
DNA wey she don run lowkey see results.
Fear women. Taaah!
grin grin grin bros you bad i swear
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by delishpot: 9:59pm On Apr 02
Of Wumi no get sense na. Let all Nigerians do DNA for wumi too na. Since people can just wake up and think they have a right to people's lives ves. Do DNA for Nigerians say na Dem give her bele? All of una no well.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by livinbygrace: 10:00pm On Apr 02
adecz:
undecided

father of Mohbad..

directly..

vex.

In the area you come from,wunmi would have been put into seclusion with her head being shaved and forced to drink Mohbad dead body water to prove her innocence.
South West takes lots of shit all the name of tolerance !!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Coly2012(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02
banks:

Pray that what happened to him should not happen to you. Do you know what it means to lost a grown up child like that and the glory of their family? Talk is cheap.
he is not the first man that is losing an only son, the death of his son should make him sober not making him to talk like a broken pipe and granting interview like am accidentally celebrity. This should be a time to mend fence's and reorganize himself and family not bringing out and pulling him family to the public. This is my point.
For the death of his son, we all shared in it and demanded justice after all death comes to all man, I don't need to lose like him as you said to feel his pain, as pain is part of our exitance .
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by adecz: 10:13pm On Apr 02
livinbygrace:

In the area you come from,wunmi would have been put into seclusion with her head being shaved and forced to drink Mohbad dead body water to prove her innocence.
South West takes lots of shit all the name of tolerance !!

Such abominable things aren't done
in my area, since I'm not from the
Midwest or South East. But most likely your
own area.
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by McLizbae: 10:33pm On Apr 02
Someone recommended Toshiba Tecra z40-c for me. Was told it is very rugged, light in weight, and with strong ba3. Can help me with getting it?
Fowoshes:
No be only DNA, na NDA... Shey na by force
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by banks(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02
Babangidapikin:

I pray you don't get accuse of what you know nothing about .... The Police already investigating the case, whatever you are saying here is left for the police to do their findings .. Even if they are not legally married as you said, does that warrant her killing him .. anything could have happened, let the police do their job .. I have been accuse of killing someone close to me, so I know how it feels to be falsely accused especially when you know in the realm that this person might soon depart and you are pleading with Baba God to take you instead.
I say Amen to that but doing DNA will settles a lot of things. If she doesn't want to do DNA, she can as well drop the family name because the child is answering Baba Mohbad's name (Aloba). Let me tell you, if baba is looking for properties as some people are saying, not doing DNA is an opportunity for baba. because since Mohbad's wife is refusing to do DNA,baba can bring 10 different women with children that will claim they gave birth for Mohbad. What will Mohbad's wife do? Will she request that those women do DNA? Ofcourse she can not, because he that wants equity must come with clean hands.
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by banks(m): 11:02pm On Apr 02
Coly2012:
he is not the first man that is losing an only son, the death of his son should make him sober not making him to talk like a broken pipe and granting interview like am accidentally celebrity. This should be a time to mend fence's and reorganize himself and family not bringing out and pulling him family to the public. This is my point.
For the death of his son, we all shared in it and demanded justice after all death comes to all man, I don't need to lose like him as you said to feel his pain, as pain is part of our exitance .

So he should not seek for justice? And if he should seek for justice, how should he go about it?
Remember, Mohbad died at home and asking his wife what killed him, is that too much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Goes Into Acting, Radio / Williams Uchemba: 'Using Fear And Condemnation To Preach Christ Is Evil' / Big Brother Naija 2019: How To Register And Apply For 2019 Bbnaija Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.