Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid (13345 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out / Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by manikspears: 11:19pm On Apr 02
chatinent:
This DNA issue apart. I pray to not be a father like this man.

Amen, I pray all your children will marry wife like wumi.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by seunayantokun(m): 1:19am On Apr 03
O ya madam, carry ya pikin enter lab!
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by khattab02: 4:25am On Apr 03
etrange:

Ridiculous.

She does not owe you anything; nothing at all. You're not in a position to ask a woman to prove her fidelity to her husband. Her husband didn't do that, what makes you think you can? Because you did a more-or-less fruitless protest for her dead husband, you think you've earned the right to make such demands? What kind of insulting/humiliating request is that? Do you people even think things through? Asking an independent individual you have no business with to show the world an evidence that she was not sleeping around while married is outrageous. Why would she do that for you? Go and ask your mum to prove the man you call dad is truly your father. Tell her it's a simple DNA. Then come back and tell us how the conversation went. Honestly, sometimes I wonder why some of you guys are so shallow on this app. When will you all stop behaving ancient village people and stop treating widow's and women in general like you have right over thier lives? Only God knows what you'd be doing to that lady's if you were her late husband's brothers.

The dead man is the father. If she says she does not want to do any DNA, so be it.
👍 Gbam!!!

How I wish I get money, I for dash you

I pray make we no die come get problems like this ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by pquaver(m): 6:53am On Apr 03
adecz:
undecided

I have never seen a shameless, selfish
irresponsible agbaya like this so-called
father of Mohbad..

If during his lifetime, Mohbad didn't
doubt the paternity of his son, who the
hell now has the right to question this now❓❓

All the focus of this man is that, if Mohbad
doesn't have a son to inherit his legacy,
the father will takeover everything and
enjoy the wealth of Mohbad to become a
big man & marry 3 wives..

It's all about himself only. He is already
wearing his son's clothes which is an
abomination in certain Nigerian cultures,
I don't know about Yoruba cultures though.

In the area I come from, it is taboo for a
parent to directly inherit anything from a dead offspring. The siblings though can inherit.
A sibling who inherits can give any part of
the inheritance to his father if he so wishes.
Therefore the father doesn't benefit
directly..

This type of Mohbad father nor go mind
takeover Mohbad wife sef❗️❗️❗️❗️😡😡😡

This type of longathroat man nor dey
die better, because the ancestors go dey
vex.

We the public go soon ask make the
man do DNA to confirm whether him sef be
Mohbad father. Because the man has
not shown genuine feelings for the death
of Mohbad. He was even unable to get
a decent coffin⚰️⚰️⚰️ for his burial

Gaslighting.. The man has a right to know if his grandson is his.. That mohbad didn't doubt is no prove that it is his.. There is already rumors that he belongs to another, why not clear everyone doubts if u are innocent? It only shows the woman is not sure it belongs to mohbad and u know what that means dont you.... A clear conscience fears no accusation...
The child doesn't belong to mohbadcos if he did, they wont be begging her this long for dna.. Just imagine if someone from no where comes to claim mohbads properties are saying she won't sharply bring out documents to prove mohbad propertie are his, for her and son to enjoy... Make una de fear God dis eve gender..
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by adecz: 8:16am On Apr 03
pquaver:

Gaslighting.. The man has a right to know if his grandson is his.. That mohbad didn't doubt is no prove that it is his.. There is already rumors that he belongs to another, why not clear everyone doubts if u are innocent? It only shows the woman is not sure it belongs to mohbad and u know what that means dont you.... A clear conscience fears no accusation...
The child doesn't belong to mohbadcos if he did, they wont be begging her this long for dna.. Just imagine if someone from no where comes to claim mohbads properties are saying she won't sharply bring out documents to prove mohbad propertie are his, for her and son to enjoy... Make una de fear God dis eve gender..

Same father who was absent from
his son's burial & couldn't provide ordinary coffin for the burial is now in the forefront
of cornering Mohbads legacies❓❓❓

Mr Man, you better park well ..😡😡

All the controversy he is trying to cause
is that he positioning himself for selfish reasons.
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Coly2012(m): 8:50am On Apr 03
banks:

So he should not seek for justice? And if he should seek for justice, how should he go about it?
Remember, Mohbad died at home and asking his wife what killed him, is that too much?
learn to read between the lines and with understanding.
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by pquaver(m): 9:18am On Apr 03
adecz:

his son's burial & couldn't provide ordinary coffin for the burial is now in the forefront

Park mrs Woman,

So because the father was not rich he has no right to being a father.. It is not a crime to be poor.. He was poor but trained his son zo make it.. That is what matters
It is not your place to question his actions.. You are not a family member.. The man is the head of mohbad household.. mother and father of mohbad have a right to know if who calls them grandma or grandad is theirs.. I dont expect a some with slut mentality to agree because in their own private lives they are doing same are probably trying to protect their crime... Cos if it is found out that the son is not mohbad, it will encourage more people to do dna and you dont want.. But guess what no 1 will cave it.. If not today it will be tomorrow when the boy is older he will do it himself.. Ur crimes will be exposed whether you like it or not...
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by maasoap(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03
Goodnewsforlife:
what’s funny in your madness?

I don't know for u o. Demanding for DNA of a baby who is not related to you, not to talk of being your child.

A father can ask for dna test

Yes. But that's not the case here. Third parties are the ones demanding for test grin grin grin

or anyone related to the family, n

Wrong. You have no right whatsoever. If you doubt me, tell Mohbad's dad to approach the court

besides this is more of a national issue that the governor even had to set a panel of enquiry on it
So? Mohbad's death is what you may tag national issue if you like but not who is Liam's dad. Olodo
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Chee59(f): 1:49pm On Apr 03
Someone who's not OK upstairs.
I didn't know DNA report could be used instead of autopsy and forensics to ascertain how a person died/who killed them.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by SPAMBOX7: 3:04pm On Apr 03
CoronaVirusPro:
Why is DNA so difficult

They making it look like a brain transplant
I wonder o
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Exceed15: 4:25pm On Apr 03
If she's not guilty to run dna test is not a skyrocket. It's about 200k now
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Weknowbetter: 4:35pm On Apr 03
MOBAD HIMSELF LOOKS NOTHING LIKE HIS FATHER. THAT'S THE DNA TEST THAT IS NEEDED!! The little boy looks just like Mobad from headshape nose eyes and mouth. It seems inheritance is more important than finding out how Mohbad died, with that rush rush burial
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by jflower06(m): 5:17pm On Apr 03
These are the questions racing through my mind and yet no answers:
Of what importance is the DNA Mohbad's father?
Why is Wumi hell bent on not having the DNA test?
What does Wumi stands to gain by refusing to do the test?
What does Mohbad's father stands to gain if the result turns negative?
Won't the result blind justice?
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by akeeng: 5:40pm On Apr 05
VeryDarkMan01:

No need cause mohbad resemble him fada
No need to waste money

Only a fool. Will ask his dad to do a DNA test when they have a striking resemblance

Ok Bartimaeus 👨🏿‍🦯
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by banks(m): 7:11am On Apr 06
adecz:

The bible says that you should find out the truth and hold the truth. You are just saying what you don't know anything about, why? Is it just for hatred for the baba or out of your love for Wunmi?
The Yoruba culture does not permit parents to see the corpse of their child. Or did you see Mohbad's mother at the burial?

So how will he be the one to buy coffin for God's sake? If you care to know, the coffin was bought by Darosha who is Mohbad's PA and Mohbad's mother's younger brother.
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by banks(m): 7:24am On Apr 06
Coly2012:
learn to read between the lines and with understanding.

You should go back and read what you wrote. You said, he's not the first that will loose a child. And you also said, this is the time he should be sober, instead granting interviews. Everyone has their different ways of reacting to a situation, so for the fact that you reacted differently when you lost your own son, doesn't mean baba should react same way. Besides the way Mohbad died is suspicious and he's the glory of their family. Also, if he's sober and not granting interviews, how will people hear him and how will he fight for justice?
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by adecz: 8:02am On Apr 06
banks:

The bible says that you should find out the truth and hold the truth. You are just saying what you don't know anything about, why? Is it just for hatred for the baba or out of your love for Wunmi?
The Yoruba culture does not permit parents to see the corpse of their child. Or did you see Mohbad's mother at the burial?

So how will he be the one to buy coffin for God's sake? If you care to know, the coffin was bought by Darosha who is Mohbad's PA and Mohbad's mother's younger brother.

So, that was why they decided to buy
a small undersized, little boy coffin for
him & broke his neck to fit into the undersized
coffin⚰️⚰️⚰️❓❓

How come you hate Mohbad so bad🤔🤔
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Coly2012(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06
banks:

You should go back and read what you wrote. You said, he's not the first that will loose a child. And you also said, this is the time he should be sober, instead granting interviews. Everyone has their different ways of reacting to a situation, so for the fact that you reacted differently when you lost your own son, doesn't mean baba should react same way. Besides the way Mohbad died is suspicious and he's the glory of their family. Also, if he's sober and not granting interviews, how will people hear him and how will he fight for justice?

if he was interested to no what killed his son and wanted people to hear him why did he rush to bury the boy? And when the world reacted and demanded to no what happened to him baba became an ambassador, a clear case of anywhere belle face.
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Dshocker(m): 3:44am On Apr 08
QVicky10:
The main issue is that his son's properties are in Liam's name, that's why is arguing.

Is asking for a DNA a sin or a crime?

1... Nigeria has the second highest paternity
fraud in the world.

2... There were allegations of her sleeping with
other men.

3... Mobad did a voice note, where he accused
her of trying to kill him.

So my dear, these reasons are valid enough for a DNA request.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" / Beauty Queen Fabian Cindy Carries Out Educational Project In Rivers School(Pics) / Tokunbo Idowu Tboss Goes Into Acting, Radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.