Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid (13337 Views)

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson & Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mom Cries Out / Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Obakoolex(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02
undecided
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by etrange: 4:56pm On Apr 02
For Nigerians? You're sure he's your grandson, but you want her to do it Nigerians? Hhmm... the thing I read on the internet.
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Goodnewsforlife: 4:57pm On Apr 02
maasoap:
So, why should Wumi turn into entertainer that must entertain Nigerians? grin grin grin
You and those Nigerians are ment. If they want to look at the result of DNA, don't they have kids in their own homes?
oga Nigerians protested for mohbads ill treatment n since he’s a public figure they deserve to get to d root of d matter

What’s that hard in doing dna if she has nothing to hide

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Goodnewsforlife: 4:58pm On Apr 02
femi4:
Not when the situation is like this

The two parties ain't seeing eye to eye
then DNA will clear every doubt

Don’t forget a doctor offered her 10 million free if she can allow him to have a dna test on d boy

What’s that hard?
She no like money abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Coly2012(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02
DNA test is not a big deal, but I don't just like this man's attitude and approach to issues since the death of his son.
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Dennisochampa: 5:00pm On Apr 02
All this is thanks that useless boy very dark goat...
We deh find who kill mohbad, very dark goat dey find who born mohbad pikin...
The fool divert people attention from who kill mohbad to who born mohbad pikin...
Now after several months, we never who kill mohbad... We never know who born him pikin... Body dem never bury...

It shall never be well with very dark goat...
I no talk say dna no important but it was the right move at the wrong time......

It diverted people's attention from the principal issue!!!

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by CoronaVirusPro: 5:01pm On Apr 02
QVicky10:
The main issue is that his son's properties are in Liam's name, that's why is arguing.

Then DNA should be done to keep the man shut.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by FertilityH: 5:03pm On Apr 02
officialwdhtv:
I don’t doubt that Liam is my grandson but I want the DNA done for the sake of Nigerians- Mohbad’s father, Joseph Aloba, says in viral audioclip

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvk0-aRUQQU

E b like this case go last 10years since we aren't busy with ourselves
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Babangidapikin: 5:03pm On Apr 02
To be a father of a child has nothing to do with DNA or been a sperm donor .... It is accepting responsibility for the child ..The person allowed to demand a DNA test should be MOHBAD himself ...unfortunately he is no more and his testament aren't written anywhere .... the next person that can demand a DNA is the Police , only if they have a strong reason to , beyond that everybody should go and seat down , it is not like you would give the child free scholarship from Nursery to University...

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Godoverevery: 5:04pm On Apr 02
maasoap:
So, why should Wumi turn into entertainer that must entertain Nigerians? grin grin grin
You and those Nigerians are ment. If they want to look at the result of DNA, don't they have kids in their own homes?

But she quick to beg same Nigerians for help everytime asking them to protect her??
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Lovenorth: 5:04pm On Apr 02
The old man must also do DNA testify that he is the real father of Mohbad
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by femi4: 5:04pm On Apr 02
Goodnewsforlife:
then DNA will clear every doubt

Don’t forget a doctor offered her 10 million free if she can allow him to have a dna test on d boy

What’s that hard?
She no like money abi?
She owes nobody any proof. Only a court order can make such demand. She has nothing to proof to the media.

Same media that...

Claimed ifeanyi was a girl
Mercy chinwo son belongs to Nathaniel bassey
Buhari is doubled ....etc
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02
officialwdhtv:
I don’t doubt that Liam is my grandson but I want the DNA done for the sake of Nigerians- Mohbad’s father, Joseph Aloba, says in viral audioclip

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvk0-aRUQQU

the husband and family of that woman doing the interview need to quickly go for DNA test if they have children together. ASAP. She's also a fraudulent Woman. They must do that DNA test. That boy is never Mohbad son it's very obvious.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by tollyboy5(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02
flexyrule:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This Tinubu administration just bring plenty corn-fusion..

You have no doubt, yet you still want DNA to be done.. So that Nigerians would be happy and queue up in filling stations the next day and buy fuel at N65 shey?

The government should start building psychiatry evaluation centers across the country... This hardship don dey turn craze small small.
Yes we demand DNA and the grandfather is with us.
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02
Lovenorth:
The old man must also do DNA testify that he is the real father of Mohbad
he's ready. That prostitute called wife too must do the DNA test. All of you supporting that lady are fraudulent and a product of paternity fraud

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by crackhouse(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02
Guy man. This is dicey... any which way he want to be safe from attackers.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by erai30(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02
Why is she scared of doing a DNA test, it's not HIV test cool.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02
PerfectStranger:
Running a DNA shouldn't be a big deal to prove mfs wrong unless you're guilty
Simple. Only the products of baby factory will be supporting that lady

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Hezmatosky: 5:10pm On Apr 02
Wetin concern Nigerians?
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by tollyboy5(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02
Babangidapikin:
To be a father of a child has nothing to do with DNA or been a sperm donor .... It is accepting responsibility for the child ..The person allowed to demand a DNA test should be MOHBAD himself ...unfortunately he is no more and his testament aren't written anywhere .... the next person that can demand a DNA is the Police , only if they have a strong reason to , beyond that everybody should go and seat down , it is not like you would give the child free scholarship from Nursery to University...
Grandpa has the right if you don't know that.
There is no will that acknowledge Liam as the next of kin or biological son of Mohbad

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Dreamland87: 5:13pm On Apr 02
maasoap:
Na them ooo

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Kobicove(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02
I don't see why this family is even answerable to Nigerians undecided
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by dominique(f): 5:16pm On Apr 02
Which Nigerians, the same ones cyber bullying her not caring for one minute that she's grieving with an infant? This man was obviously dropped on the head as a baby, this is not normal human behaviour. The last sets of people Wumni has anything to proof to are Nigerians especially the useless ones kicking her while she was down.
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by freshvine(f): 5:17pm On Apr 02
This man wan use reversed psychology get results

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Babangidapikin: 5:18pm On Apr 02
tollyboy5:

Grandpa has the right if you don't know that.
There is no will that acknowledge Liam as the next of kin or biological son of Mohbad
They don't have to be a will as long as they're witness to show he was responsible for the child and never doubted his parternity ...
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by hardknocksng(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02
Not for Nigerians abeg. It’s for your own selfish and confused sake.

Foolish old man

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by JoeEeL(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by TheWinterBird(f): 5:20pm On Apr 02
This man is just problematic and disgusting. What kinda person is this? He needs to leave her alone and go away completely. Maybe he wanted to sleep with her and she turned him down (I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case based on the sexual comment he made to that girl at that interview he did recently), hence these wahala upon wahala he keeps giving this lady. Him no allow her grieve in peace at all. Disgusting, problematic man.
Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by VeryDarkMan01(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02
akeeng:
This man should also do dna to confirm he’s the real father of Mohbad

No need cause mohbad resemble him fada
No need to waste money

Only a fool. Will ask his dad to do a DNA test when they have a striking resemblance

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by banks(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02
Coly2012:
DNA test is not a big deal, but I don't just like this man's attitude and approach to issues since the death of his son.

Pray that what happened to him should not happen to you. Do you know what it means to lost a grown up child like that and the glory of their family? Talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by banks(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02
TheWinterBird:
This man is just problematic and disgusting. He needs to just go away and leave her alone.
If you think it's easy, pray that what happened to baba Mohbad should happen to you too.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid by Chicentt(f): 5:24pm On Apr 02
You love vawulence grin
akeeng:
This man should also do dna to confirm he’s the real father of Mohbad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini / Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) / Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.