Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos (30034 Views)

See How I Make Stir Fry Spaghetti, So Delicious (Photos, Video) / Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by sunsweet33: 6:18pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

You have time to be replying confused souls wandering about on nairaland.

Thank God you can see their delusions now. Ignore biko.

Lol! Aswear the responses here are so strange
. Theyโ€™re angry at the yam or what! ๐Ÿ˜†
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 6:20pm On Apr 02
sunsweet33:

Lol! Aswear the responses here are so strange
. Theyโ€™re angry at the yam or what! ๐Ÿ˜†

ny dear I'm equally surprised. I don't know what their problem is. They are like that here and that's tells you how sick majority of them herรจ are.

Smh
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by We4all: 6:21pm On Apr 02
Xosh:

Mercychen stop chatting your alternate accounts.
Where's your rimmaasa acct,erimma and erimma1 account.

Fake low budget wannabe chef.

Anu, you forgot to include my moniker like you did the other time.
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 6:23pm On Apr 02
We4all:

Anu, you forgot to include my moniker like you did the other time.

Shey dey say me and you na the same? lol... Confused entities.
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by damoobaba: 6:31pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:
I bought this yam for 1800 though I forgot to take pics of the one i bought before cutting it into two halves. This pics is from the internet but its exactly the size of what I got for 1800.
Prepped food pics are mine.

Bought other ingredients I don't have 600 naira.

Please join me.

I put plenty of pepper cos it was vegetable oil I used

Add "graphic discretion" there nah. What is this?

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by adecz: 6:32pm On Apr 02
โ›”๏ธโ›”๏ธโ›”๏ธโ›”๏ธ

Continuous consumption of such
meals can gradually change your genetype๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’‰ from AA to AS and then SS โ—๏ธโ—๏ธ

โ›”๏ธโ›”๏ธโ›”๏ธโ›”๏ธ

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 6:35pm On Apr 02
adecz:
โ›”๏ธโ›”๏ธโ›”๏ธโ›”๏ธ

Continuous consumption of such
meals can gradually change your genetype๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’‰ from AA to AS and then SS โ—๏ธโ—๏ธ

โ›”๏ธโ›”๏ธโ›”๏ธโ›”๏ธ

See what a full grown adult is typing in a public space . Smh..

I shame for people wey get you. Chai!
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by adecz: 6:42pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

See what a full grown adult is typing in a public space . Smh..

I shame for people wey get you. Chai!

I'm just cautioning you to later avoid
stories that touch the heart, unless you
want to tell us that it doesn't matter, as you
are already SS โ—๏ธโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’‰
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Akinola100: 6:44pm On Apr 02
Who can please explain to me how to prepare yam porridge cry
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Templee333(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02
illicit:
You didn't add any animal or protein
She may be a vegetarian. Just my opinion.
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 6:45pm On Apr 02
adecz:

I'm just cautioning you to later avoid
stories that touch the heart, unless you
want to tell us that it doesn't matter, as you
are already SS โ—๏ธโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿ’‰

Crying will not help you get over the pains in your heart each time you see my post. So quit crying and come clean to the world and tell them what is eating you up.

As far as I
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by adecz: 6:47pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

Crying will not help you get over the pains in your heart each time you see my post. So quit crying and come clean to the world and tell them what is eating you up.

As far as I

Complete your statement
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by We4all: 6:48pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

Shey dey say me and you na the same? lol... Confused entities.

Don't mind them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by BarrElChapo(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02
We4all:

Anu, it is called yam porridge or pottage. Both words are absolutely correct.

Ezi. Itโ€™s Yam pottage. Itโ€™s you and your folks that gave it porridge. Mpama

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by We4all: 6:50pm On Apr 02
BarrElChapo:

Ezi. Itโ€™s Yam pottage. Itโ€™s you and your folks that gave it porridge. Mpama

Fish brain, learn to take corrections.
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Nemesis0147(m): 6:52pm On Apr 02
Zonefree:

But, you also used your alternate to hype yourself here, ahnie.

As wack as mercy, she still cook better than you... Asaba Halle Berry!
guy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Neoteny(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:
I bought this yam for 1800 though I forgot to take pics of the one i bought before cutting it into two halves. This pics is from the internet but its exactly the size of what I got for 1800.

Please join me.

Looks great ๐Ÿ’ฏ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 7:10pm On Apr 02
Neoteny:

Looks great ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Thank you cheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Realist777: 7:20pm On Apr 02
FairlyUSEDpussy:

End time low budget watery yam......
Or fairly used yam recipes

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by dododawa1: 7:22pm On Apr 02
Tinubu

Government

favouring

You
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Abbeytoy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

Please join me.

As a man, I will cook better than this.
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Parkleader: 7:45pm On Apr 02
FairlyUSEDpussy:

End time low budget watery yam......
Nothing watery there, means say you no Sabi food at all. Abi You want make e strong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Silentgroper(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02
pozehnani:

Learn to stick your nose right where it belongs. Hun
oh right!!! .

Here she is again...
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Sapasenator: 7:57pm On Apr 02
CanineOfJackal:
Girl enjoy your food but I'm not even buying that for cultural sacrifice, the food doesn't look nice.

You need to do more with your culinary skills, No prospective hubby will be attracted by that food

Live and let's live bro. Even if she is Mercychen, please let her be instead of trolling her.
She has not really done anything wrong with this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Sapasenator: 8:00pm On Apr 02
adecz:
undecided

Sapa mode .....

.... Too plain ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

See yam porridge wey don graduate,
finished NYSC & given automatic employment
by CBN ...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜

Na this kain porridge na in make Esau sell him birthright
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by adecz: 8:07pm On Apr 02
Sapasenator:

Na this kain porridge na in make Esau sell him birthright

For say na this type of porridge
Esau see, he would have refused to
trade in his birthright ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02
Assuming na like this Jacob prepared his yam portage, Esau for no sell em birthright...

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by mechanics(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02
You should have added leaves.

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Silentgroper(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02
sunsweet33:

It looks nice but unfortunately the amount of oil is not healthy. Thatโ€™s how my own would have been looking but I restricted palm oil and supplanted with stew. Itโ€™s was tasty sha but quite dry.

I donโ€™t know why our African food gets fรผckdddd up when thereโ€™s not too much oil, chai
too much oil in food, pastries, snacks makes me nauseous..
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by BarrElChapo(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02
We4all:

Fish brain, learn to take corrections.

Corrections ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ this one is brain absent Ewu.
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by sync(f): 8:25pm On Apr 02
You tried. Your sliced yam was very clean. You should have added vegetables too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Silentgroper(m): 8:28pm On Apr 02
Hectroy:
Sincerely this looks nice and I'm sure it'll taste yummy. Never knew one can use veg oil on yam porridge, very daring move. I sure will try it. Please ignore bad review it's all bad energy.
one of my older cousin's wife uses vegetable oil in every single meal she makes..

The day she used vegetable oil in cooking efor .. I shock...

She cooks rice, oyel must be there.. spag, noodles, soup, stew, yam porridge, potato porridge and whatnots, oyel would be there.. to eat her food dey hard me cause naso nausea go wan injure me .. The day she wanted to cook ogbonno.. I was literally on the look out of she would add oyel to that one again ... I just pity she and her husband sha ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe! / See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon / Man Finds Lizard In Ice Block He Bought (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.