Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos (30014 Views)

See How I Make Stir Fry Spaghetti, So Delicious (Photos, Video) / Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Sapasenator: 8:31pm On Apr 02
Nna men, Nigerians they vex o. Se comments on top watery porridge.

Make we dey learn to take am easy biko.
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Father4all: 8:35pm On Apr 02
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by pfadom: 8:47pm On Apr 02
Is this Yam Porridge or sacrifice to the gods?

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Teejaney88(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02
No vegetables, no nothing...🤔
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by merry101: 9:12pm On Apr 02
A beg ooo,

Na prison we dey?
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 9:17pm On Apr 02
sync:
You tried. Your sliced yam was very clean. You should have added vegetables too

Thanks dear. I didn't want anything to alter the taste I was going for. If I even want to add it will be with palm oil and dry fish but my taste bud wanted something else.

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Xosh: 9:29pm On Apr 02
Must you bring her mother into this jux asking.i don't support this one bit even though I detest her with passion.
adecz:

You are clearly an uneducated Nigerian
that has no cooking standards..

Any balanced meal should be made up
of carbohydrates, oil and protein. Vegetables
in the meals further provides minerals and
micro nutrients..

This your type of meal can only precipitate
kwashiorkor and marasmus in your kids
and cause low sperm count in any unfortunate
man.

A man with such wife is always eating
outside and when he comes back home,
he will diplomatically say he is not hungry.

Only God knows how your soup go be❗️❗️🤔🤔🤔

You better up your game so that your
husband no go drive you comot from
house, because they say the way to a
man's heart💓 is through the belly.

If you are confident enough to post such
rubbish on social media, then wahala dey.

I can't imagine that you actually had a
mother who didn't teach you how to make
one of the simplest Nigerian meals.

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by mariahAngel(f): 9:56pm On Apr 02
Silentgroper:
one of my older cousin's wife uses vegetable oil in every single meal she makes..

The day she used vegetable oil in cooking efor .. I shock...

She cooks rice, oyel must be there.. spag, noodles, soup, stew, yam porridge, potato porridge and whatnots, oyel would be there.. to eat her food dey hard me cause naso nausea go wan injure me .. The day she wanted to cook ogbonno.. I was literally on the look out of she would add oyel to that one again ... I just pity she and her husband sha ..

You know whether na so her husband like her food?
You sef, why you dey always go their house go chop?
Na you she dey cook for?
undecided
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Xyronnx99(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02
Seun:

ACTIVATING QUOTE FILTERS...

if(user == OP's-yam-lover)
{Spare User}
else
{Terminate User}

cmd/activated
clean/up/successful/in/50/mins/....

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 9:58pm On Apr 02
Xosh:
Must you bring her mother into this jux asking.i don't support this one bit even though I detest her with passion.

You'll continue to be pained over me .

Enjoy your painment forever.
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by mariahAngel(f): 9:58pm On Apr 02
merry101:
A beg ooo,

Na prison we dey?

If them check now, many of una wey dey condemn that fine asaro never chop.

No be Naija people wey sabi form again?
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by emelda86(f): 10:18pm On Apr 02
Wow!!! So tasty keep it up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by sunsweet33: 10:25pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

ny dear I'm equally surprised. I don't know what their problem is. They are like that here and that's tells you how sick majority of them herè are.

Smh

Sorry about that, just ignore. More grease to your elbow sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by sunsweet33: 10:26pm On Apr 02
Silentgroper:
too much oil in food, pastries, snacks makes me nauseous..

Yes in snacks or pastries there would be a set ratio for butter to flour. But some of our native foods get messed up without the oil if you’re not smart about cooking them.
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 10:27pm On Apr 02
sunsweet33:

Sorry about that, just ignore. More grease to your elbow sha!

Ok. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 10:28pm On Apr 02
emelda86:
Wow!!! So tasty keep it up...
. thank you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Sirianese: 10:33pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

. thank you. cheesy

Jewess send me a picture now I'm in love with you already

Please
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by manikspears: 11:20pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:
I bought this yam for 1800 though I forgot to take pics of the one i bought before cutting it into two halves. This pics is from the internet but its exactly the size of what I got for 1800.
Prepped food pics are mine.

Bought other ingredients I don't have 600 naira.

Please join me.

I put plenty of pepper cos it was vegetable oil I used

You no sabi cook o

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by mediclife1987(m): 11:52pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:
I bought this yam for 1800 though I forgot to take pics of the one i bought before cutting it into two halves. This pics is from the internet but its exactly the size of what I got for 1800.
Prepped food pics are mine.

Bought other ingredients I don't have 600 naira.

Please join me.

I put plenty of pepper cos it was vegetable oil I used

This yam na atleast 2,500 for Yaba Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 12:07am On Apr 03
mediclife1987:

This yam na atleast 2,500 for Yaba Lagos

Yeah in some places it's 2k 2600

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Maliqcious: 3:20am On Apr 03
Normal yam and oil
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Silentgroper(m): 6:35am On Apr 03
mariahAngel:

You know whether na so her husband like her food?
You sef, why you dey always go their house go chop?
Na you she dey cook for?
undecided
on reaching I.B for the 1st time, i had to stay with them for a while..

If naso you sef dey cook, it's just not healthy ... Well, it would explain why you're so fa* ...

Just dey watch out for cholesterol aunty..
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by pozehnani(f): 7:00am On Apr 03
Silentgroper:
oh right!!! .

Here she is again...

See him. Acting like a baby as always. I just dislike you with everything. that was why I stopped talking to you two years ago. You act like Someone with underdeveloped brain.

We from Czech don't roll with kuřecí mozek
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by udomonday: 7:01am On Apr 03
You don't know how to cook,the food looks uninviting.
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:28am On Apr 03
E no go sweet grin
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Silentgroper(m): 8:13am On Apr 03
pozehnani:

See him. Acting like a baby as always. I just dislike you with everything. that was why I stopped talking to you two years ago. You act like Someone with underdeveloped brain.

We from Czech don't roll with kuřecí mozek
I had a notion you were jewess was why I was conversing with you .. now that it seems you're not which is still under doubt, you'd be forgotten like you never happened...

Now, piss off...
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by magnum247: 8:18am On Apr 03
The worst part of the whole thing is she’s claiming that it’s what she craved for😂😂 a badly prepared meal?? Except you’re pregnant o
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 8:19am On Apr 03
Silentgroper:
I had a notion you were jewess was why I was conversing with you .. now that it seems you're not which is still under doubt, you'd be forgotten like you never happened...

Now, piss off...

So every moniker now is Jewess?
Smh.. they also claimed Im the same as we4all.

All of you are high on toxic substance.
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 8:21am On Apr 03
magnum247:
The worst part of the whole thing is she’s claiming that it’s what she craved for😂😂 a badly prepared meal?? Except you’re pregnant o

Who is this one again this early morning?
All this strange monikers self.
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Silentgroper(m): 8:25am On Apr 03
Jewessgratitud3:

So every moniker now is Jewess?
Smh.. they also claimed Im the same as we4all.

All of you are high on toxic substance.

I don't know who we4all is but mercychen and this pozeh moniker was what I thought was you alt ..

Although, are you the juwessgratitude2??

You'd tell me if that's you right?? grin
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 8:28am On Apr 03
Silentgroper:

I don't know who we4all is but mercychen and this pozeh moniker was what I thought was you alt ..

Although, are you the juwessgratitude2??

You'd tell me if that's you right?? grin

Na there you go old dey wait. Alabosi man

Face front you too like woman.
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Silentgroper(m): 8:41am On Apr 03
Jewessgratitud3:

Na there you go old dey wait. Alabosi man

Face front you too like woman.
.. Tah, na lie .. you'd make it known to me somehow.. I know your style..

Hehehehe .. who no like woman ... The thing be say na you dey always cause am .. if I face front or face back.. na you I dey always see na ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Have This For Lunch? / Simple Steps To Cook A Sweet Egusi Soup / You Will Fall In Love With Unripe Plantain Porridge After Using This Recipe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.