Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter (55413 Views)

Benjamin Mayor: Biden To Respond To Chimamanda Letter After Easter Break. / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted / Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by challoxxx: 5:44pm On Apr 02
CarlsJaz567:

He looks very familiar to me, but kindly help me clarify.

Did he graduate at OAU in 1999/2000 (M.Sc Sociology) before being drafted as a Cadet ASP in the Nigerian Police?

I used to know a very good person who did that. The resemblance to this man is very striking. I just can't remember his name!

I met him on a professional level way after school; he was Area J commander then at Ajiwe Ajah and we built a small rapport.

In fact we both bought landed property in the same axis in Lagos. I just knew him as a frank straight up guy; always ready to help sort out issues you brought to him, never knew he was struggling with any issues.

May your soul rest in peace DCP Gbolahan.
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by CorrectionFLuid: 5:48pm On Apr 02
tydi:
His death should be investigated.
I don't trust these politicians

Politicians hmm. That one dey.

Also according to the post, he was unmarried.

In investigations, you first ask who stands to benefit the most.

The siblings.
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by Scholarforlife: 5:54pm On Apr 02
This ugly incident reminds me of how the aides to Bola Ige(former Justice minister) were said to have dispersed before he too was later found dead in his home.
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by Myself2(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02
If you believe this suicide story, you're a mugu
How convenient for him to "send off his aides to go and celebrate easter with their families" just so he could commit suicide. So all his aides come from the same town as he ?
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02
JaskanFactor:
never work for the beast ,not at google and not in police, the same thing that happen to him, happen to google employees who know too much. the time for pretending your job is not a public betrayal is over.

If google employees can know 2much,then how about the owner of google?
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by duduade: 6:48pm On Apr 02
tydi:
His death should be investigated.
I don't trust these politicians

He must have been blackmailed oooo

So sad
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by extol1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02
maasoap:

He discharged them, knowing what he was going to do later. Simple as ABC
And you think I believe that
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by Barims(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02
emelda86:
It's about to go down

Mumu

1 Like

Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by dododawa1: 7:23pm On Apr 02
Inside

Hand

. involved
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by DJInfluence: 7:59pm On Apr 02
Putin style
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by mechanics(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02
Nawa o, maybe he was lonely.
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by Chicentt(f): 8:08pm On Apr 02
Tell us more to the story
kpakpakpa:
A police officer hang himself? there may be more to this story

1 Like

Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by maasoap(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02
extol1:

And you think I believe that

It is pretty standard. I do
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by maasoap(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02
Myself2:
If you believe this suicide story, you're a mugu
How convenient for him to "send off his aides to go and celebrate easter with their families" just so he could commit suicide. So all his aides come from the same town as he ?
What are you trying to explain to us, super Mugu?
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by maasoap(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02
challoxxx:

I met him on a professional level way after school; he was Area J commander then at Ajiwe Ajah and we built a small rapport.

In fact we both bought landed property in the same axis in Lagos. I just knew him as a frank straight up guy; always ready to help sort out issues you brought to him, never knew he was struggling with any issues.

May your soul rest in peace DCP Gbolahan.

I knew he had to be a good man/police officer who happened to be struggling with personal issue. How sure are we this wasn't related to impotency?
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by naija4life247: 8:35pm On Apr 02
richiemcgold:
Maybe he's been haunted by his ugly pasts.

What has your own beautiful pasts done for you?
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by Minime10(f): 8:55pm On Apr 02
money gotten via oppressive means is a cursed money. No matter how long, nature must cleans the land

On a serious note, his corpse should be arrested and tried for suicide
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by Teejaney88(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02
I smell a rat ...
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by caye(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02
MANABBQGRILS:
Devil won the war in his life after all.
Whoever commits suicide goes straight to hell fire.
Suicide is not an option.

SAY NO TO SUICIDE.

Supporting sponsors of terrorism and corruption is a golden ticket to hell.
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by emelda86(f): 10:10pm On Apr 02
Barims:

Mumu

Sir!!!
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by Bimpe29: 10:21pm On Apr 02
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by Barims(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02
emelda86:

Sir!!!

Ma'am!!

1 Like

Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by yemmie(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02
Hmm

Do it the right way traditionally using African science ..summon his spirit and ask the spirit to reveal how he was killed.

Q.E.D
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by Charly68: 6:11am On Apr 03
Many things don't add up on this case .. .The rich also cry.. if he didn't have a wife under his roof with his present rank and position; he must be facing serious battles before he died. All he laboured for is gone so to say. God have mercy upon his family
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by eddychukwu(m): 7:27am On Apr 03
It doesn't seem plausible.
Check my signature
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by Exceed15: 4:32pm On Apr 03
These people must have done terrible stuff o.. Nigerian Police are heartless.
Re: DCP Gbolahan Oyedemi Found Hanging Dead In His House After Easter by Myself2(m): 4:36am On Apr 13
maasoap:

What are you trying to explain to us, super Mugu?

I'm trying to explain that your father and mother are magas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arraigns Precious Chikwendu Over Attempted Murder Of Fani-Kayode / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) / Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.