Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence (11074 Views)

Haiti: 300000 flee capital As Armed Gangs Storm Prison, Free Hundreds Of Inmates / Moïse: 2 Americans, Others Arrested For The Assassination Of Haiti's President / Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Pennilessword1: 10:38am On Apr 04
Reflect7:

OK, SO WHY ARE ARE ALL THE OTHER BLACK COUNTRIES IN THE REGION Was PROSPEROUS?

TRINIDAD, GUYANA AND THE BAHAMAS ARE BLACK, AND ARE THE DIRECT OPPOSITE OF HAITI.

WHY?

DO KNOW THAT WHEN YOU VISIT JAMAICA, YOU CANNOT FIND SPACE BECAUSE WHITE TOURISTS ARE EVERYWHERE IN THE RESORTS?

WHY IS JAMAICA NOT LIKE HAITI?

THE ONLY REASON HAITI IS THE WAY IT IS THE USA AND FRENCH HORRIFIC INTERFERENCE IN THEIR AFFAIRS AND THEIR ROBBERY OF THE COUNTRY FOR 150 YEARS PLUS.

Is Trinidad safe...besides most of their prime ministers has been Indians....

Bahamas is a protectorate of the united states and Guyana is just like the rest...not safe and very poor
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by wealthpreach(m): 10:38am On Apr 04
Smoothwave:

People like you that know nothing will be claiming to be an expert...

Now , let me educate you on the full story, I will summarize..

The formal president of president before the current one sign a defense deal with Russia and the president has been a close ally to the Russian federation, buh your United States know if they allow the Haiti -Russia relationship to continue, the Russian will come up with a plan to build a military camp on Haiti and the United States won't want that to happen...

So, in the twinkle of an eye the president was assassinated, a lot of Haiti citizens and gangs accused the United States but the accusations was not solid so no direct evidence to prove it,,,, Few weeks after the president assassination , sleepy Joe and his cohorts enforce the current president who has always been a Joe Biden fan on the country.... The current president was enforced on them by your United States and he has since flee the country since the war started..... The gangs are simply asking the united state to leave them alone and also the president to step down... That's it ..

Haiti is not a United States puppet.. Haiti no be Ukraine.. so, you should educate yourself and history and international politics not stop jumping up and down on your ignorance.

I have watched interviews with the gang leaders, and they don't mention any US bullshit. The speak on inclusion.

I attest to the US atrocities, but that is not the case on the ground.
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Pennilessword1: 10:41am On Apr 04
Reflect7:

YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD.

And you are absolutely stupid...just that there's no one to tell you.
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:42am On Apr 04
Smoothwave:

They are not stupid. Blame your stupid United States for interfering in Haiti polities..

United States always cause trouble wherever they enter..

If US try this rubbish in Nigeria. The youths will be the gang
but they interfered in Nigeria election during 2014 and 2015... What did you do? Stop making empty threats
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Reflect7: 10:46am On Apr 04
Pennilessword1:

Is Trinidad safe...besides most of their prime ministers has been Indians....

Trinidad is very safe and fast developing, does NOT have Indian prime ministers, but pure BLACK, you brainless dunce that feels inferior to Indians. You are so pathetic and disgusting in your mentality of inferiority complex. Many of you need major therapy to get your mindset right, because you are sick in the way you think.

Bahamas is a protectorate of the united states and Guyana is just like the rest...not safe and very poor

Ignorant pea brain and liar.

The Bahamas is an INDEPENDENT, SOVEREIGN NATION, and Guyana is the 2nd or 3rd fastest growing economy in the WORLD today.

They have a GDP per capita of $20,000, higher than many countries in Europe and Asia.

Trinidad is even richer than Guyana.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by arceem(m): 10:47am On Apr 04
Country wey no get anything
Dey will still destroy little resources they have
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Chukwuka319(m): 10:48am On Apr 04
When the land is under a curse,there would be so much instability and chaos that even strong efforts by human societies, organisations both regional and international won't be able to solve them.
Look at Sudan! That country almost has never known peace and stability since independence from Anglo-Egyptian Condominium on 1 January 1956.
Haiti has so long a history of instability and chaos and just like in Sudan,it seems to have grown worse than ever, beginning from 7 July 2021 assassination of Haitian president Moise in his home.
Now armed gangs have and their struggles and fights for control have destabilised the economic growth and recovery of the island nation.
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by franchasofficia: 10:49am On Apr 04
Gboom:

Your father no get sense, omo were
Ogbomosho tout cheesy

Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Goodlady(f): 10:58am On Apr 04
God1000:
These gangs are so stupid, they want to burn down the entire country
Second time ya brain worked well.
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by God1000(m): 11:01am On Apr 04
Goodlady:

Second time ya brain worked well.
goodlady, wetin I do u na
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Emmanuel900(m): 11:02am On Apr 04
franchasofficia:
Do you have sense at all?

Haiti is an Island country made up of mostly black slaves that escaped slavery during the slave trade and history has it that majority of Haitian black population are of Yoruba decent, why not use Google if you are not knowledgeable enough.

Yoruba dialect is even a widely spoken dialect in some parts of Hiati so what yeye derogatory nonsense are you blabbering about?

You are just a propagandist, there's nothing like that on Google. Which history has it that haiti have blacks with Yoruba heritage as majority ? show the proof from a trustworthy channel.

There are many black slaves descent that were from west Africa in Haiti and Yoruba are not the only tribe in west Africa.

Majority of Haitian black population are not Yoruba descent but some may have Yoruba heritage.

Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Goodlady(f): 11:05am On Apr 04
God1000:
goodlady, wetin I do u na
It be like say I don see you siding with janjaweêds sometimes ago. So I marked ya face!
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Reflect7: 11:06am On Apr 04
Pennilessword1:

And you are absolutely stupid...just that there's no one to tell you.

I am here to to tell you you have FOAM where your brain ought to be.

Inferiority complex afflicted freak of nature.

Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by God1000(m): 11:07am On Apr 04
Goodlady:

It be like say I don see you siding with janjaweêds sometimes ago. So I marked ya face!
cheesy grin
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by IbeOkehie: 11:14am On Apr 04
Smoothwave:

They are not stupid. Blame your stupid United States for interfering in Haiti polities..

Everything is blamed on the USA and the White Man to cover up self inflicted anomie.

Haiti occupies HALF of an island called Hispaniola...the other half is the Dominican Republic. Look at a map, read history and compare the two countries. Just go and compare and come back and tell us how US is culpable.

Japan was attacked TWICE with nuclear bombs and managed to recover.

The richest economy in Black Africa is South Africa. I wonder how they got to be so advanced? Hmmmmm?

India suffered the same kind of barbaric British colonialism as Nigeria, with similar trajectories of Islamic and Christian rule.

Today India sends robots to the moon. Over 70% of non-injectible drugs used in the USA are made in India. Nigerians AND Americans and Europeans travel to India for healthcare. Food is SHOCKINGLY CHEAP in India. How have they been able to do all that and Nigeria's only recent notable achievement is to become the Poverty Capital of the World?

Good Luck to Nigerians!

Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Pennilessword1: 11:16am On Apr 04
Reflect7:

I am here to to tell you you have FOAM where your brain ought to be.

Inferiority complex afflicted freak of nature.

May you never leave this country or Africa...the opportunity will never present itself...you will remain in Africa from now till eternity..if dem born your stupid papa we'll say amen
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Pennilessword1: 11:23am On Apr 04
Reflect7:

Trinidad is very safe and fast developing, does NOT have Indian prime ministers, but pure BLACK, you brainless dunce that feels inferior to Indians. You are so pathetic and disgusting in your mentality of inferiority complex. Many of you need major therapy to get your mindset right, because you are sick in the way you think.

The Bahamas is an INDEPENDENT, SOVEREIGN NATION, and Guyana is the 2nd or 3rd fastest growing economy in the WORLD today.

They have a GDP per capita of $20,000, higher than many countries in Europe and Asia.

Why would I engage with wiki numb skull. You are mad. That's all I can say...fool look at Trinidad's history and stop spouting rubbish ..low life scum. You are beneath me boy so kiss my ass. Nigger

Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Pennilessword1: 11:24am On Apr 04
Reflect7:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamla_Persad-Bissessar read and don't let your micro brain implode...
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by sharpwriter(m): 11:41am On Apr 04
franchasofficia:
Black man; everywhere he dominates is always riddled with chaos, violence, bloodshed, discrimination, cheating, corruption, wickedness, barbarism, backwardness and stupidity cry

Funny enough, Haiti is made up of mostly runaway black slaves from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria, they make up the majority of Haitian population lipsrsealed
Broz, I rate you more than this, stop disappointing us ... I may not have been in direct and more cordial friendship with you on this forum, but let me tell you, there are lots of shrewd and silent readers on this platform who are familiar with various moniker.

To challenge what you have said, shey Russia/Ukraine war, na black man? Shey this Israel wey dey rage like stormy seas, killing in Gaza, Syria etc, na black men too bá? undecided

All those killings, bodies in body bags littering fields in Mexico and other central and southern American countries, na black man

The Rohingya and Myanmar crisis that have refused to end, na black man cause am?

Please dey know wetin you dey yarn.
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by franchasofficia: 11:55am On Apr 04
sharpwriter:

Broz, I rate you more than this, stop disappointing us ... I may not have been in direct and more cordial friendship with you on this forum, but let me tell you, there are lots of shrewd and silent readers on this platform who are familiar with various moniker.

To challenge what you have said, shey Russia/Ukraine war, na black man? Shey this Israel wey dey rage like stormy seas, killing in Gaza, Syria etc, na black men too bá? undecided

All those killings, bodies in body bags littering fields in Mexico and other central and southern American countries, na black man

The Rohingya and Myanmar crisis that have refused to end, na black man cause am?

Please dey know wetin you dey yarn.
Wahala wahala lol

But if you compare the white nations you mentioned that are battling with war or political crises, their nation still look more organized and saner than the black nations, it's sad I know but honestly, black race have failed itself and everything it represents.

We black people must learn to be telling ourselves the bitter truth that will make us become more worried and cautious of our actions, instead of rubbing shoulders with other races who have obviously left the black race at the bottom of human developmental indices.

Until you tell yourself the truth that you are broke and that you have nobody to help you except yourself, you will never make a resolution to work hard to break that jinx of generational poverty, but when you go about raising your shoulder high that you are not broke, that by the way Jame and Titus your other mates are suffering financial difficulties, believe me you will never put in more effort to break away from financial lack because to you you are sufficient and not doing bad.

In summary, I will repeat it again and again, the entire black race have been so disgraceful in every facet of life, we have failed ourselves, we failed in providing leadership to ourselves that will lead us to communal prosperity, we are more prone to discrimination along ethnic and religious lines, we do not question our corrupt leaders instead we give reasons for them once they come from our side of ethnicity or religion, we have high level of covetousness and hate communal growth rather we chase after individualistic success to the detriment of the rest of our black communities.

Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by IbeOkehie: 12:25pm On Apr 04
Reflect7:

OK, SO WHY ARE ARE ALL THE OTHER BLACK COUNTRIES IN THE REGION PROSPEROUS?

DO YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU VISIT JAMAICA, YOU CANNOT FIND SPACE BECAUSE WHITE TOURISTS ARE EVERYWHERE IN THE RESORTS?

WHY IS JAMAICA NOT LIKE HAITI?

You're misinformed. I keep telling people, why not consult the internet for simple info? The White Man invented it, all you have to do is use it.

Jamaica is a terrible country to live in. I could go on and on and on, but why should I spoon feed you? The average European that lands in Chevron Estate in Lagos or Maitama district in Abuja thinks Nigeria is paradise. Again, if you're as passionate as your writing indicates, you would go do the research.

Good Luck to Nigerians.
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by NaijaPrince18: 12:29pm On Apr 04
franchasofficia:
Black man; everywhere he dominates is always riddled with chaos, violence, bloodshed, discrimination, cheating, corruption, wickedness, barbarism, backwardness and stupidity cry

Funny enough, Haiti is made up of mostly runaway black slaves from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria, they make up the majority of Haitian population lipsrsealed
No they don’t they are actually majority Senegal . Yoruba were not taken as slaves like that and they were bought by French. Yoruba never traded with France. You ibo people are very jealous of yorubas
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by NaijaPrince18: 12:32pm On Apr 04
Emmanuel900:

You are just a propagandist, there's nothing like that on Google. Which history has it that haiti have blacks with Yoruba heritage as majority ? show the proof from a trustworthy channel.

There are many black slaves descent that were from west Africa in Haiti and Yoruba are not the only tribe in west Africa.

Majority of Haitian black population are not Yoruba descent but some may have Yoruba heritage.

They really thought. Way more of their tribe WS taken as slaves than Yoruba. Only few Yoruba were taken
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by NaijaPrince18: 12:34pm On Apr 04
franchasofficia:
Do you have sense at all?

Haiti is an Island country made up of mostly black slaves that escaped slavery during the slave trade and history has it that majority of Haitian black population are of Yoruba decent, why not use Google if you are not knowledgeable enough.

Yoruba dialect is even a widely spoken dialect in some parts of Hiati so what yeye derogatory nonsense are you blabbering about?
There is no Yoruba dialect in Haiti fool
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Lovemaester: 2:01pm On Apr 04
motionarena:
God really abandoned that country

God has never been with the black man. He hates the negro race. History is replete with evidence
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by diego101(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04
You say ?
Smoothwave:

Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Reflect7: 4:05pm On Apr 04
IbeOkehie:

You're misinformed. I keep telling people, why not consult the internet for simple info? The White Man invented it, all you have to do is use it.

The BLACK MAN invented speech, writing, mathematics, the Calendar, iron smelting, mining, medicine, seafaring, architecture, philosophy, and discovered the Sciences and the Arts.

Recently a PAINT FACTORY was discovered in South Africa, complete with evidence of chemical admixture, and deep knowledge of Chemistry.

It was carbon dated to 100,000 years old.

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-15257259.amp

Nothing approaching such complexity exists beyond 4,000 years in Europe or anywhere else on Earth.

Without the BLACK MAN civilising the world, there would be NO ‘internet’ today.

So EVERYDAY YOU WAKE UP, thank your lucky stars for the BLACK MAN.

By the way, President VLADIMIR PUTIN of Russia has MANDATED HIS NATION that HENCEFORTH, they will all worship the ORIGINAL BLACK JESUS of Ancient Israel, after revealing THOUSANDS OF ANCIENT IMAGES of the Hebrews which showed they were BLACK AFRICANS.

So you will feel SO FOOLISH the day you meet your Creator, and discover he is PITCH BLACK IN COLOUR, and is on your case, for DARING to call his Chosen People ‘inferior’.

Jamaica is a terrible country to live in.

You lying devil.

Jamaica is one of the most beautiful countries on the face of the Earth, with a GDP per capita higher than Turkey, some Eastern European countries, India, and numerous other non black countries.
Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by IbeOkehie: 4:42pm On Apr 04
Reflect7:

You lying devil.

Jamaica is one of the most beautiful countries on the face of the Earth, with a GDP per capita higher than Turkey, some Eastern European countries, India, and many other non black countries.

No need for disparaging terms. We're having a discussion. grin

Where does Jamaica rank on HDI ? What is Jamaica GDP per capita? Heard of slums in Jamaica?

Why are so many Jamaicans migrating or migrated from their country to the USA and UK?

Good Luck to Jamaica

Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Reflect7: 4:57pm On Apr 04
IbeOkehie:

No need for disparaging terms. We're having a discussion. grin

Where does Jamaica rank on HDI ? What is Jamaica GDP per capita? Heard of slums in Jamaica?

Why are so many Jamaicans migrating or migrated from their country to the USA and UK?

Good Luck to Jamaica

Jamaica has a GDP per capita of $7000, which is higher than Indonesia, Ukraine, South Africa, Moldova, India etc.

And if you are looking for slums, go to India, Bangladesh and Pakistan, NOT Jamaica.

Why did so many Europeans migrate all over the world destroying civilisations and stealing the land and resources of others?

Re: Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence by Reflect7: 5:30pm On Apr 04
Pennilessword1:

Why would I engage with wiki numb skull. You are mad. That's all I can say...fool look at Trinidad's history and stop spouting rubbish ..low life scum. You are beneath me boy so kiss my ass. N.gger

Your stinking cun.t prostitute of a mother is whom you are addressing.

A woman shared by street dogs to birth a diseased, putrefying mongrel like you filthy, repulsive maggot from goodness-knows-what-hole-in-the-ground.

Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia / Canada Passes Bill To Legalize Recreational Marijuana Use / What Is The Best National Anthem In Africa?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79