Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

"No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers (34808 Views)

How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" / How To Make Online Payment Easy For Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by year2013: 2:57pm On Apr 04
Pastorjohn2:
Truly Nigerians are wicked at heart, Even with how hard the tinubu government is working to make things easier.
These wicked store owners are busy increasing prices.
If tinubu were to bundle all of them into cells and give 1 or 2 capital punishment. They'll call him wicked.

May the lord have mercy on thr souls of these wicked traders.

I can see that you're not a businessman. Don't talk what you don't know about because you're supporting a heartless government.
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by nedekid: 3:05pm On Apr 04
Pastorjohn2:
Truly Nigerians are wicked at heart, Even with how hard the tinubu government is working to make things easier.
If tinubu were to bundle all of them into cells and give 1 or 2 capital punishment. They'll call him wicked.

I hope you are just being sarcastic.
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by alabo1: 3:10pm On Apr 04
Pastorjohn2:

May God forgive you. However Anadioha and the lightening that will reach you is unavoidable. Tinubu has brought nothing but suffering yet you Agbadorians still find a way to glorify him. God is watching
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by Darealrick(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04
lapo:

Too much meat is not even good for health.
I see wetin you do there grin grin
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by ufotunang: 4:41pm On Apr 04
Pastorjohn2:

...let Tinubu reduce the price of fuel, disel and the price of meat will reduce and be cheap...it's the removal of fuel subsidy that caused the high costs of meat and foodstuffs
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by okeke6969: 4:41pm On Apr 04
georgecso:
Haba.. what if I want to buy 1 ear?

Hahaha!!! So pe o tilo.
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by ufotunang: 4:42pm On Apr 04
Even pomo is very expensive..poor man cannot eat pomo...see what APC and Tinubu has caused
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by ufotunang: 4:42pm On Apr 04
Renewed hope to renewed shege 🙄
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by ufotunang: 4:45pm On Apr 04
If Peter obi was in power meat would had been sold for 200 naira
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by writeprof(m): 5:39pm On Apr 04
Asonaijaaso:
Breed rabbits and eat them..they are fully grown in 6 weeks.

The have lean meat, no cholesterol or too much fat.

Rabiits can eat anything, dont require special feeding.

A pair of Male and female rabbit can feed you for meat purposes for a whole year.

Good suggestion. OP, you may need to educate us more on how to go about this. Are you into it?
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by Jewessgratitud3: 5:46pm On Apr 04
writeprof:

Good suggestion. OP, you may need to educate us more on how to go about this. Are you into it?

I'm not into rearing of rabbits and I don't eat any other meat apart from Goat and cow meat.
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by writeprof(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04
Jewessgratitud3:

I'm not into rearing of rabbits and I don't eat any other meat apart from Goat and cow meat.

Okay.
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by Mansunny: 7:00pm On Apr 04
ChizzyBuna:
This is where Igbo man will SHINE grin grin

According to the 2nd Law of Igbonomics

All it takes is for one Igbo man to start selling 500 meat just beside this man shop grin
hahahaha, Una no go kill me for this nairaland
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by occfx: 8:15pm On Apr 04
ChizzyBuna:

All it takes is for one Igbo man to start selling 500 meat just beside this man shop grin

E no go pain aboki really but e go pain Agbadorians
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by Treasure17(m): 8:17pm On Apr 04
Pastorjohn2:

Whoever ordained you as a pastor should literally be in prison. Pastor John isonu.
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by Pastorjohn2: 8:59pm On Apr 04
Treasure17:

Whoever ordained you as a pastor should literally be in prison. Pastor John isonu.

Come and un-ordain me na. Ewu
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by Treasure17(m): 9:33pm On Apr 04
Pastorjohn2:

Come and un-ordain me na. Ewu
Under bridge pastor. Egbere Oshi.
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by Thazard(m): 11:27pm On Apr 04
ChizzyBuna:

grin grin grin
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by ambale(m): 1:58am On Apr 05
Pastorjohn2:

U can start your own business and start running it as charity now

A cow goes for 700k to 1m plus and you want them to cut 500 own for you

Dey play
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by mechanics(m): 4:56pm On Apr 05
Hahhaha, the best is to buy in kilo.
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by Jewessgratitud3: 12:26am On Apr 07
Pozehnani. Ignore. I already told you why she's pained. Let her pour her frustrations all over nairaland for everyone to see.

Just let her cry.

How far? Holla me na. I dey up till 2.lets see na.

1 Like

Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by pozehnani(f): 12:40am On Apr 07
Jewessgratitud3:
Pozehnani. Ignore. I already told you why she's pained. Let her pour her frustrations all over nairaland for everyone to see.

Just let her cry.

How far? Holla me na. I dey up till 2.lets see na.

Big sis, are you ok?
Will revert now.

děkuji česky
Re: "No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers by Dshocker(m): 1:22am On Apr 08
Pastorjohn2:

You know nothing about business, so rest.

You expect them to buy a product for N1,000 and sell to you for N500?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo / Forbes’ Top 20 African Billionaires 2024 (Full List) / What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.