Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema (20612 Views)

FG Should Focus On Flag Carriers, Not National Airline, Says Allen Onyema / Peter Obi: Event Tickets Sold Out At The Chatham House / Nnamdi Kanu May Remain In Custody Till September As Judges Begin Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by Atlantis585: 5:44pm On Apr 04
This will surely lead some to jump into the Lagoon today grin
Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by spawnx: 5:53pm On Apr 04
The Federal Government of Nigeria should coming to the picture by imposing same on British airways and likes. This will bring both nations to a round table talk for a compromise.
Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by Christistruth00: 6:13pm On Apr 04
Tranquillity360:
God bless every Igbo person hustling out there.

What of others
Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by cocoxs: 6:23pm On Apr 04
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/icymi-air-peace-lagos-london-tickets-sold-out-till-september-says-allen-onyema/amp/

It’s not true that Air peace is sold out until September. If you go to their website, you will see they are not sold out. There are available tickets for even tonight’s flight.
Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by YesDaddyTill203: 6:30pm On Apr 04
jude79:

Shut up, onyema went to US and defended himself, the case is still being prosecuted, and US authorities are not after onyema, they are investigating claims, onyema is making for his funds, US tax authorities tied to tax, his claims was that transactions that triggerred the tax occurred in a us company affilate operating in brazil, his claims that he can't be taxed by US for a transaction that happened in brazil is correct, US shot themselves in the foot when they rejected the transaction in the first place, based on the kind of reputation nigerian government created for nigerians.

Instead of all these irrational, irrelevant and delusional rant, your dumb ass could have just proven your narrative by posting for all to see a variable link of when and in which US Federal Court did Mr Oyenma appeared.
You can't post one simply because one doesn't exist. The case is still on and is fresh like morning breeze.
You are used to telling your village drunkard idiotic father to shut up hence I'm not a bit surprised by your utterance. Dumbest retar@ed zero IQ loser.
Find and post an official link of where and when he showed up in a US Federal Court. I dare your sorry imb@cile ass.

Bastard retar@ded imb@cile idiotic fool. Show us the date, time and court in which Oyenma showed up to defend himself. You must that everyone on NL is as dumb as you.
Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by Tranquillity360: 6:38pm On Apr 04
Christistruth00:

What of others
Is my prayer bad prayer?

Abi because you see Igbos for it?
Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by Atlantis585: 7:32pm On Apr 04
YesDaddyTill203:

Tinubu can still easily have Oyenma arrested and extradited to the US for his still open fraud and money laundering charges by the FBI. He's only been protected by the Nigerian government.
Stop posting rubbish.

One of the children of bitterness, pain and misery spotted grin

Epele!
Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by Fathai(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04
The same AIR PEACE running under Norwegian airline. We need more of this type of collaboration.
Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by Ajofiapero(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04
jeromestarks:
Everybody wan japa!

Anyways, shaa marry a young virgin woman so that you pikin no go look like her male colleague.
Till today, we no know how Mercy Adewumi pikin take look like Ebuka Nathaniel even though she marry Reverend Adewumi.

Isn't God powerful.

Oga CID dey every platform dey arrest anybody making this assertion.. No gree make ur tongue put you for wahala on top wetin u no see with your two eyes

Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by jeromestarks: 9:46pm On Apr 04
[quote author=Ajofiapero post=129271164][/quote]
I dey tell you my neighbor story wey dey Senegal, you dey talk another thing. You dey mend neh?
Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by Deleolu75: 11:19am On Apr 05
We now how this thing operates .. so untill September no chance .. but some seat available . I will check again by 2am for other empty spaces
Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by Ngozi123(f): 11:49am On Apr 05
Tareq1105:

You must be very stupid for this comment.

Who told you that being a good business man can translate to a good president or political office holder?

Why not consider Dangote then, or is he not a successful business man?

Stop hiding your identity, you're not an Ekiti man.

For your information, I'm a Yoruba man and we love what Onyema is doing.

We must also recognize the support of president Tinubu bcoz Onyema tried hard during 8 yrs of Buhari but he couldn't.

We must not forget the support of Festus Keyamu, the Aviation Minister.

More wins for Air Peace.

So, in your opinion, the Israelites should have thanked Pharaoh for finally agreeing to let them go?
Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by Ikinternational: 1:43pm On Apr 05
pappilo:
Hyperbole

Tickets are still available. And it has nothing to do with increasing capacity. The tickets were never sold out on any of the sites I visited.

Is Mr Onyema claiming Air Peace had an inflow of over $15m in ticket sales on the LOS - LGW route in the last 6 weeks?

(avg $750 per return ticket and 260 passengers per flight)

What is the point of this seriously?

Even if the man is hyping his business, why does that burn your soul to the point of requiring a counterpoint?

One suspects there's something else in your heart motivating this diatribe

Na you go cross-check oga. Oya continue
Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by t2luv1: 1:59pm On Apr 05
KennethOkonkwo:

Na them 😆

Chukwuemeka shukudi in Agulu but Adekunle on nairaland.com....like fake identity, like fake electronic,like fake packaged failed former Anambra governor as messiah 😆

Weldone.....Ndi Ibo Christians wey we yoruba Christians AWOLOWO OBASANJO,BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE and we NORTHERN CHRISTIAN YAKUBU GOWON AND THEOPHYLUS DANJUMA killed 3 000 000 of their miserable arrogant fore fathers during the civil war 😆

Why the fu*K do you think anyone who ever criticizes you walking dead messiah president is ipob? well go ahead and do more research on all my postings you will see that I am a Yoruba man who never worships at the altar of your messiah from the jump.
Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by KennethOkonkwo: 2:06pm On Apr 05
t2luv1:

Why the fu*K do you think anyone who ever criticizes you walking dead messiah president is ipob? well go ahead and do more research on all my postings you will see that I am a Yoruba man who never worships at the altar of your messiah from the jump.

😆...you are even Alaafin of Oyo.
That walking dead is your president.
You and your father are a walking dead and still useless to us here.

Mumu....and don't think whoever exposes your stupidity is yoruba too.I am Igbo from Aguleri
Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by t2luv1: 2:14pm On Apr 05
KennethOkonkwo:

Mumu....and don't think whoever exposes your stupidity is yoruba too.I am Igbo from Aguleri

Partner why are you going off the reservation on me? I must have freaking touched a nerve on this fool. Whatever the Walking Dead President is paying you to be an online troll, trust me they are getting their money's worth.
Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by Dshocker(m): 1:08am On Apr 08
aylive02:
wink

Something the FG and Hadi Sirika could not achieve. The idiotic guy that commented first was thanking Tinubu. Orie burú dánu.

Give kudos to Tinubu, because his administration permitted Air Peace to operate there.
Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by aderadio1: 1:48am On Apr 08
helinues:
Slash price, good opportunity.

All the best Air peace
I read a thread where you condemned air peace for slashing the price. Reason he did not consult the European carriers before doing so.
Did you forget you have praised them previously?
Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by olisaEze(m): 2:54am On Apr 08
Meanwhile….. grin

Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by aylive02(m): 6:38am On Apr 08
Dshocker:

Give kudos to Tinubu, because his administration permitted Air Peace to operate there.
. Will you shut up there?
Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by t2luv1: 1:58pm On Apr 11
KennethOkonkwo:

Really !!! My President is residing on Pennsylvania Avenue last time I checked.
Re: Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema by Dundalk(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11
t2luv1:

Really !!! My President is residing on Pennsylvania Avenue last time I checked.
long term OG.. Anything for your man..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald / Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable / Fuel Scarcity- We Are Close To The Solution-kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.