Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks (29865 Views)

I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Konquest: 2:46pm On Apr 05
DyshApp:
A Nigerian lady has come under fire online for endorsing paternity fraud and warning men to stop conducting DNA test for their children.

In a video, the lady claimed that the thing that most perplexes her is why men take DNA tests since in her opinion, they are the ones that cheat the most.

She continued asking a lot of hypothetical questions, such as what if she had made a mistake, what if it was a one time incident, or what if she loved you more than the person she had a child for.

She advised men to stop doing DNA test and love the child because women are good people.

By Postsubman
This naive girl is probably a product of paternity fraud herself. *Sarcasm*
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by enemyofprogress: 2:48pm On Apr 05
Confirmed olosho spotted

The truth is that, not all ladies love money, some actually love money while others love money, but majority of them love money.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by oglalasioux(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05
onumadu:

And to answer this question, you destroy the life of an innocent child that calls you "Daddy"?
Do you have a child bro?
Cos if you do, you would understand...
I have kids, and they love me to the moon and back.
And then suddenly one satanic day, I call one and say I'm sorry I'm not your dad? shocked
Jesu.
Nna, I don't know about you, but the bond between a REAL father (not sperm donor o) and a child is STRONG and UNBREAKABLE.
To be real father takes more than ejaculating into a woman's orifice.
And it is certainly bigger and stronger than a man's ego. Or at least it should be.

Did you type all these for an adopted child or for a child that was fraudulently brought to your home?

Let’s not be stupid. Say no to paternity fraud. Do a DNA. If you find out the child is not yours legally adopt the child as yours but never forgive the perpetrator.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by tobagold(m): 2:51pm On Apr 05
I can see she is an outcome of DNA
DyshApp:
A Nigerian lady has come under fire online for endorsing paternity fraud and warning men to stop conducting DNA test for their children.

In a video, the lady claimed that the thing that most perplexes her is why men take DNA tests since in her opinion, they are the ones that cheat the most.

She continued asking a lot of hypothetical questions, such as what if she had made a mistake, what if it was a one time incident, or what if she loved you more than the person she had a child for.

She advised men to stop doing DNA test and love the child because women are good people.

By Postsubman
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Honestey: 2:51pm On Apr 05
Because married men want children of their own that's why they go into marriage in the first place. But when they are married to a pretender , a liar , frudster and LovePeddler who is sleeping around only to conceive pregnant and lied that it belongs to their husbands who would be responsible for the children's upkeep and running up and down for some ba$tards not knowing that he never gave birth to anyone alive. It's a capital crime against men and if government can't do any justice to men, such women will keep dying at the hands of victimized men because of anger that such atrocity brings

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by iamtardey: 2:51pm On Apr 05
Cmanforall:

You are kind

But why not consider loaning him out to Westham or any other club?

PSG wants him for a lot of money to replace Mbappe. The lots of money is needed tho,
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by F117nighthawk: 2:59pm On Apr 05
Òpònu ode asking foolish question, empty head,it's because of people like u men do DNA test
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by NACE13: 3:02pm On Apr 05
I have a female colleague who is sleeping with another colleague. She got engaged and did her trad while still getting smashed by this fellow colleague of hers. When she uploaded her wedding pix, I just smiled inside and shook my head. That her husband is in for a long wild ride.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Honestey: 3:05pm On Apr 05
Thephilosopher1:
MEN! beware of DNA test
I am totally against infidelity in marriage especially as it concerns true paternity. But see, this DNA thing is not reliable. Anyone can do anything in the laboratory, write whatever and present to you, then if negative you start killing yourself. The DNA process can also be faulty. If you love the woman you married trust her.

Trust is not given, it's earned, and untested trust remains a snow flake. I believe you are a woman, certainly no one with balls would say what you said except maybe Bobrisjy who is closer to jail now than where he gets fcked through the ass
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by MDVCONSULTANTS: 3:06pm On Apr 05
If you don't shoot you can't score
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by efemena5050(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05
ChizzyBuna:
I really PITY men that trust and believe women.. I PITY THEM

Women are the perfect WEAPON
They look soft
They look harmless
They look so innocent
They look like they can't hurt a fly

But the things they do in Secret will blow your mind

Women are the greatest manipulators
Real men never fall for these manipulators
Only simps and Children fall for these tricks

I'm currently sleeping with a choir mistress in Christ Embassy. She is married with 2 kids

But you will NEVER EVER suspect that she is cheating and sleeping with me.
If women have the power,
They will ban DNA Testing grin grin

Science is here to save mankind from generational Hoes...
u....if wat u said is correct without trying to hype urself about sleeping with a married woman in Christ embassy with 2kids ..then u have no moral obligation or justifications to comment on this topic ....trying to detail the feminine gender as being the bad ones here knowing fully well tht ur one idiot as well as other idiots like urself hyping over other mans wife while leaving ur self out the foolish act and roping the slow thinking women into it....ur as useless as the married bitches u sleep with if at all ur not lying ....thunder will fire u......imagine u catch ur wife with other man ......imagine u even have the guts to comment on the DNA issues.......oga ....ur part of tht kerosine that will continue to make the fire to keep burning ...but under moral justification if u disist from such moral evil the fire will go out ....some women useless but are being promoted by some animals who like to sleep with people's wives ...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Cmanforall: 3:10pm On Apr 05
iamtardey:

PSG wants him for a lot of money to replace Mbappe. The lots of money is needed tho,

Let him go
His attitude in Manchester United is dull amd he's not special in the team
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Hezmatosky: 3:19pm On Apr 05
Haggard looking element with summarized chest sad
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by razzydoo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05
onumadu:

Most "men" here can't understand you. lol
Notice that I put quotes around "Men".
Like you, I'm definitely not supporting any woman cheating on her husband.
But what baffles me most is how a man can wake up one day to look a child in the eyes that loved and only knows him as "Dad", and give that child away to another man on the basis of DNA.
That child would be psychologically and spiritually destroyed for life, no matter what.
A lot of people adopt children these days and expect the children to love them, and most times, they do.
What is really underlying on these tests is MALE EGO.
Some men so much lack self confidence that they would destroy their families owing to such things.
I keep reverting (and preferring) to old Igbo beliefs about such things.
In old Igboland, the only certain biological parent is the mother. The MARRIED woman's child belongs to her husband regardless of paternity.
Most men that fear their wives fidelity (and hence obsess over DNA) are themselves the most unfaithful.
For every one child born by an unfaithful wife, her husband has at least three (I'm making up the numbers, but you get the point).

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by onumadu: 3:25pm On Apr 05
oglalasioux:

Did you type all these for an adopted child or for a child that was fraudulently brought to your home?

Let’s not be stupid. Say no to paternity fraud. Do a DNA. If you find out the child is not yours legally adopt the child as yours but never forgive the perpetrator.

Fair point.
@Bolded: I leave it at that because it answers the question of "what about the innocent child?".
For me, people destroy children for sake of sexual ego.
Forget about all these rants about "paternity fraud", IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT SEX.
Folks can't imagine their wife being pummeled by another man. And so innocent kids pay for such male hurt.
Funny thing is that most people that say this never put themselves in the child's shoes.
I take a 360 degrees view of life before taking position on things like this.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Successlane: 3:26pm On Apr 05
iamtardey:
Ten Hag should be Sacked Immediately. angry

Oh by the way… Sell Rashford to PSG please

Why na?

Abi Ten-Hag do DNA?

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Angelfrost(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05
Clear conscience fears no DNA test...!
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by zudozz: 3:26pm On Apr 05
DyshApp:

By Postsubman

Is there no way I can slap her face?
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Verbtips(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05
immortalcrown:
You will understand the reason by the time your husband does the test.
this is the one reason,hope you get it

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by deji17: 3:27pm On Apr 05
Raising someone else child while thinking it's yours is fraud.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by mmsen: 3:28pm On Apr 05
G00dharddick:
Whoever knows this lady should advise her husband to do a DNA test on all their kids ASAP.

The olosho will understand better when her husband has done a DNA test on their kids

Why do you insult olosho by branding this witch as such?
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Angelfrost(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05
iamtardey:
Ten Hag should be Sacked Immediately. angry

Oh by the way… Sell Rashford to PSG please

Sack him for what?!! Season is almost over... Just 8 games left.

The man will part ways with your club by the end of next month.

I already pity the next manager!!! He will not fare better. grin

United will continue to struggle till every poor player is offloaded, and intelligent people placed over the transfer department.
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by iamtardey: 3:29pm On Apr 05
Cmanforall:

Let him go
it’s the attitude for me… feeling like a king that he’s not .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by iamtardey: 3:30pm On Apr 05
Successlane:

Why na?

Abi Ten-Hag do DNA?

kiss kiss kiss
what’s DNA 👀
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by iamtardey: 3:32pm On Apr 05
Angelfrost:

Sack him for what?!! Season is almost over... Just 8 games left.

The man will part ways with your club by the end of next month.

I already pity the next manager!!! He will not fare better. grin

United will continue to struggle till every poor player is offloaded, and intelligent people placed over the transfer department.

IDC mann I really don’t care Ten Hag should be sacked immediately like RN is being too late sef
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Angelfrost(m): 3:33pm On Apr 05
Cmanforall:

Let him go

Rashford will remain, because no coach has the vision that the club will do better without him.

In any case, Rashford and most of his team mates will excel in PSG, Madrid, and several other top clubs.

You know why?! Because most clubs other than United and Chelsea don't permit rubbish... They have high standards.

You see... The players and coaches have never been the problems.

The club administration is the problem!

Look at Henrikh Mkhtyran, Alexis Sanchez, Daley Blind, Memphis Depay, etc, all excelling since leaving Man United.

Bring Haaland, Mbappe, and Kane to Old Trafford, and watch them flop!!!
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by myrates: 3:34pm On Apr 05
DyshApp:

By Postsubman
Hmmm! True Olosho confession, at least she has dignity to speak the truth that she's giving the man she loves most an illegitimate child...... salute madam.
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Menclothing1: 3:38pm On Apr 05
Important to have it

We running promo sales in store
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Angelfrost(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05
iamtardey:

IDC mann I really don’t care Ten Hag should be sacked immediately like RN is being too late sef

That makes no sense!

Nothing is at stake... You guys are out of Europe!

You're not at risk of relegation.

...And you still have a trophy to play for.

There is no point making a bad situation worse.

No great coach can come in now, and there's no magic an interim coach can do with just 8 games left.

Let him finish the season, and part ways with him... That gives you ample time to bring another coach (that will still flop! Lol.), and a summer transfer window to reorganize the team.
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by YourKarma: 3:42pm On Apr 05
spiSeyi:
The only exception here is if a woman is rapped she should be accepted by her man with love because that's what love is all about. But a woman that claim to love her man & open her two legs, mourned, give doggy because of another man pr*ck should not be given a second chance angry even Jesus made it clear that divorce is valid in such a hoeing situation. Women are the most subtle creatures and they can be more dangerous than a serpent 🐍 angry
. If a woman is raped and gets pregnant she should abort it
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by Omalicious1: 3:45pm On Apr 05
DyshApp:

By Postsubman

Men are getting wiser...thank God
Re: Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks by CCIA: 3:46pm On Apr 05
immortalcrown:
You will understand the reason by the time your husband does the test.
grin

the biyatch never marry. grin

na only a very big fool go marry am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Thread For 2017 Brides And Grooms To Be / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting / 23 Ways To Win Over Your Mother-in-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.