Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road (49347 Views)

Sand Filling Commences On Portions Of Landmark Beach Resort / FG Begins Construction Of 700 Km Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road / This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by Rikidony(m): 3:03pm On Apr 05
Another avenue for Tinubu and his minions to loot our common resources with white elephant projects

6 Likes

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by perfri(m): 3:03pm On Apr 05
I am almost certain this will turn into a white elephant project, the cost of this project will be x2 if or when the project is completed. i dont think they have done a thorough cost analysis, which should also involve briberies and kickbacks to Government officials

16 Likes

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by oyeb15: 3:04pm On Apr 05
Stealing continues

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by Rico96(m): 3:04pm On Apr 05
Oniru in the mud
Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by EnglishUsa: 3:04pm On Apr 05
Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by Nonybb: 3:05pm On Apr 05
He is an Igbo man. It will be demolished. We've told this people to disregard one Nigeria and invest in the East but they refused

8 Likes

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by ukpahu(m): 3:05pm On Apr 05
story story
Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by Artscollection: 3:06pm On Apr 05
SmartyPants:
This is not about Paul Onwuanibe and his investment because he can file compensation claims and will likely receive it. This is about tearing down a magnificent structure like Landmark, which is such a credit to lagos. They shouldn't try it.

Honestly i just hope this people will start analysing issues the way it should, we are talking about people's source of livelihood and the fact that this project was hurriedly signed.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by MaziObinnaokija: 3:07pm On Apr 05
sad grin
DenreleDave:
angry angry
undecided are u PAUL ONWUANIBE undecided ? We'll compensate you cool grin smiley. Ndoh

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by markidoo(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05
Compensate him or face the law
Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by Laple0541(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05
Really sad the road will affect that beautiful resort. I watched a documentary on the resort and really fell in love with the great work the man did and it impact on the state economy. However. I think the road is a bigger project which will have far more impacts considering the number of states it will cut across. The man must be properly compensated.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by A2daiye(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05
Who no like better tin
Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by Emekaonline: 3:11pm On Apr 05
Artscollection:
I hope they pay him his due compensation if not it is still the same bigotry and hatred by these wicked fellows! Just few days to abandon a project of that magnitude

You mean like the one we are witnessing in Anambra where demolitions are taking place because Soludo hates Igbos

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by indigenous234(f): 3:11pm On Apr 05
If you must build a house outside the Southeast, let it be just a living house for you and your family and not more than one. If you must build for commercial purpose outside the Southeast, let it not be more than one and while at it, always think how to move your investments to the Southeast.

They are jealous and envious of you and your progress... Know this and know peace.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by mrvitalis(m): 3:11pm On Apr 05
sunshineV:
nahhhh we just want stable electricity
Can I debate you

What exactly do you need constant electricity that u can't do now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by Emekaonline: 3:13pm On Apr 05
Nonybb:
He is an Igbo man. It will be demolished. We've told this people to disregard one Nigeria and invest in the East but they refused

I wonder why Soludo hates Igbos so much that he is busy demolishing their property in Anambra since they will not be part of Biafra when realised

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by pafun(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05
Blaze14k:
Why always igbo people I really don't understand this trend

Yes, they are always targeting Igbo business. God punish the minister of works who is a fake Igbo man. Na Amadioha go kill am and all his supporters. 😎

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by frog12: 3:14pm On Apr 05
wasted money. what would they gain from this
Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by worksmart(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05
Tinubu should make Umahi a superminister or PrimeMinister and let him handle multiple ministries e.g. Works and Housing, Power, Transport and Aviation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by onuman: 3:14pm On Apr 05
nlfpmod:

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/05/business/landmark-beach-nigeria-demolition-superhighway/index.html

Roads are built to connect important cities not just to connect Oil producing Rivers state to Lagos.
Why not build a Lagos-Ijebuode-Benin-Onitsha--Nnewi-Orlu-Owerri-Aba-Portharcourt superhighway?

7 Likes

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by Emekaonline: 3:14pm On Apr 05
indigenous234:
If you must build a house outside the Southeast, let it be just a living house for you and your family and not more than one. If you must build for commercial purpose outside the Southeast, let it not be more than one and while at it, always think how to move your investments to the Southeast.

They are jealous and envious of you and your progress... Know this and know peace.

Ensure you build wisely. If you build anyhow, Your house will be demolished anywhere. Go and ask those whose property are being demolished in Anambra. Oh I forgot Anambra is not part of Igbo land. Nonsense!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by sunshineV(f): 3:15pm On Apr 05
mrvitalis:

Can I debate you

What exactly do you need constant electricity that u can't do now
werey heat wan kill me for ilorin. I never see light for 2 days you're yapping boring English. ofe shofo Sha?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by YesDaddyTill203: 3:15pm On Apr 05
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I haven't heard Yoruba's crying that Bobrisky was arrested because he is Yoruba. grin grin grin grin That is what they would have been crying 😭 all over by now. (Reverse psychology)

Hear them shouting it is because this one is an Igbo man.

Yorubas don't have a victimhood slave mentality. We take responsibility for our actions. We don't look for people to blame as some are known to do.
Even when caught selling drugs in far away Thailand, they will still blame Nigeria and the govt for their actions. They will start a war and blame others for the war. The victimhood slave mentality is in their DNA.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by Jenkinsmulla: 3:17pm On Apr 05
papiwyte:
God bless jagaban

Ogun kill jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by mrvitalis(m): 3:17pm On Apr 05
sunshineV:
werey heat wan kill me for ilorin. I never see light for 2 days you're yapping boring English. ofe shofo Sha?
Do you want free electricity or constant electricity

Because if u can afford electricity u can afford petrol easily

7 Likes

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by Emekaonline: 3:17pm On Apr 05
pafun:

Yes, they are always targeting Igbo business. God punish the minister of works who is a fake Igbo man. Na Amadioha go kill am and all his supporters. 😎

The same way Soludo is targeting non-igbo in Anambra. Amadioha will first kill a man that sent non anambraians from Anambra state civil service when he was governor except you are referring to a fake amadioha in Okija shrine

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by sunshineV(f): 3:18pm On Apr 05
mrvitalis:

Do you want free electricity or constant electricity

Because if u can afford electricity u can afford petrol easily
so the fuel, if u buy am i go drink am abi watin i go use am do?

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by ShallongeV: 3:19pm On Apr 05
Kudos to the president...charity the say begins @ home unlike GEJ whose charity begins from the North
Hope this project won't outlive the tenure of the present administration to avoid abandonment

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by LagosG: 3:19pm On Apr 05
His money is inside that $800m plus. Govt already envisioned it

5 Likes

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by Jenkinsmulla: 3:19pm On Apr 05
papiwyte:
God bless jagaban

Ogun kill jagaban

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos To Demolish Landmark Beach Resort For Coastal Road by Emekaonline: 3:20pm On Apr 05
Jenkinsmulla:

Ogun kill jagaban

Amadioha kill you and all your generations up to 10th

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abandoning Nigeria's Good Life For The Us,its A Blessing If.... / Boat Accident At Okrika Kalio Rivers, 16 Persons Rescued Alive (Graphic Photos) / Apapa-wharf Road That Dangote Reconstructed; See What Trailers Are Turning It To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.