Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 (19367 Views)

N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) / Oliver Jazzy Bi ( Bahdguy Oliver) Is On A Music Recording Break Till April / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by kelmicheal: 4:38pm On Apr 05
DrChukki:
In this life, pray not to get into any issue with the government... No matter who you are, government will humble you.

I'm not a fan of Bobrisky and I can never be, but I pray this his trying time will end soon.

But they can't humble themselves
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by elmodee7(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05
Good
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by NoniblaqStore(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05
sonofsteven:

I see you deal on flower shirts....
yes, that’s my second name
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by musicwriter(m): 4:58pm On Apr 05
All I see is persecution because pictures and videos of Nigerians abusing the Naira are all over the Internet.

And to think that the people who talk about "God", mercy and forgiveness are supporting the persecution of an innocent Nigerian who did what thousands of others have done?

What it requires is teaching him how to handle the Naira and let him go. Nigerians as whole should be taught how to handle the Naira because we don't know how to do that.

Let the clown go but warn him because there's no civil or criminal offense here.

1 Like

Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by kingmaster2009: 4:59pm On Apr 05
richiemcgold:

Dis judge don do ojoro. Why sending him back to EFCC custody? EFCC go just dey pamper him for there.

They should've reminded him at kirikiri minimum prison make e go chop beans till April 9. Plenty plenty boyfriends sef dey for there. Dem go tear him yanch like paper.

And if Boborisky is one of your loved one. Would this be your comments . Spraying of money in a ceremonies is an offence that everyone is guity off.
Thank God Boborisky is not an Ibo man-woman this could have been another discussion....

Meanwhile Obi Cubana mama burial at Oba.... Anambra state ....there are lots of abuse of our currency by some rich people ....Now, if the video is submit as an evidence and those involved where arrested including the Obi Cubana....I believe some people could have xome.to court yard with some bunch of terrorist called IPOB to intimidate the Judge....
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Truthsandtrusts: 5:06pm On Apr 05
NoniblaqStore:
EFCC sabi use Nigerians shine, but turn a blind eye on politicians. Meanwhile, I sell quality shirts, 3 for fifteen Kay. See my thread now before e finish

You are right but for this evil Idris let Dem deal with him
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Truthsandtrusts: 5:07pm On Apr 05
Monaboo:
Leave Bob alone.

Go and arrest your corrupt politicians spoiling Nigeria and stealing the future of Nigerian youths.

EFCC always leaving chicken to chase stone since 1920.

You shut up abi you be homosexual too

Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by baconline(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05
Option of fine available
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by SuccessfulRichi: 5:10pm On Apr 05
ChizzyBuna:
2024 is really Hot shocked

1. Diddy has been exposed
2. T D Jakes has been exposed
3. Fake miracle healing school exposed
4. K1 drummer matter exposed
5. Partenity Fraud has been exposed
6. Bobrisky finally arrested

Who is next ??

Watch out. It's the year every bad will come to light
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Calitoscassius(m): 5:10pm On Apr 05
They are just persecuting him for no reason...Dude did nothing wrong.
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Mrniceguy007: 5:13pm On Apr 05
NoniblaqStore:
EFCC sabi use Nigerians shine, but turn a blind eye on politicians. Meanwhile, I sell quality shirts, 3 for fifteen Kay. See my thread now before e finish
Try create tread post the shirt, so that person fit observe the qualities
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by NoniblaqStore(m): 5:14pm On Apr 05
Mrniceguy007:

Try create tread post the shirt, so that person fit observe the qualities

Check my thread na, e Dey there
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by okoroemeka(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05
TUANKU:
Why return him to EFCC custody? He should be remanded in Kirikiri with his gender the male convicts let him enjoy being a Pondan for the duration cheesy. Banza!
that judge is humane because what the inmates will do with Mrs bobrisky will be unprincipled,infact he may be pregnant before the next court case
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by DrChukki: 5:39pm On Apr 05
43Ronin:

Cowardly talk. The current president of Senegal had issues with the govt and was locked up. Nelson Mandela was also locked up by the boer govt. Cowards die many times before their death

I won't take you serious until you come out and do what will the government to Lock you up.

There are plenty things you can do... Just do one...

But until then, keep fighting online with that your 50k second hand android phone... Animal
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by TUANKU(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05
okoroemeka:
that judge is humane because what the inmates will do with Mrs bobrisky will be unprincipled,infact he may be pregnant before the next court case
grin grin grin but he is used to pillow-biting already cheesy
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by nonny1212: 6:12pm On Apr 05
Imagine bob risky sentenced, i wonder how he would cope in a male prison. Coz I'm sure he wont be put in a female prison
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by victorazy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05
BondRiv:

Idris Olanrewaju Okuneye is a man. Don't be ridiculous.

Man dey win best woman dresser?
Don't be a clown.
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by ejimatic: 6:46pm On Apr 05
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Christistruth00: 7:01pm On Apr 05
baconline:
Option of fine available

Or both fine and imprisonment
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by ajepako(f): 7:10pm On Apr 05
Deep down, this judge and EFCC want to see what Bob would look like without make up, cream, filters and wigs!

Like the rest of us.. grin grin

I'm not sure this is about Naira abuse because Naira abuse is weekly thing in all owambe parties..

Anyway sha, Bob go learn not to pick fights with, and stop threatening to use his connection to arrest others

I wish him well sha

1 Like

Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Bar1941(m): 7:52pm On Apr 05
TUANKU:
Why return him to EFCC custody? He should be remanded in Kirikiri with his gender the male convicts let him enjoy being a Pondan for the duration cheesy. Banza!

Haa! You too bad ooo

For Kirikiri with those prisoners that had been battling with kongi for years? His/her ass will never be thesame again.
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by SirLakes: 7:59pm On Apr 05
Hand don touch brosky

Make the werey relocate go USA abi youKay where e go feel at home grin
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by TUANKU(m): 8:01pm On Apr 05
Bar1941:

Haa! You too bad ooo

For Kirikiri with those prisoners that had been battling with kongi for years? His/her ass will never be thesame again.
grin grin grin
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by CJStarz: 8:53pm On Apr 05
richiemcgold:

Dis judge don do ojoro. Why sending him back to EFCC custody? EFCC go just dey pamper him for there.

They should've reminded him at kirikiri minimum prison make e go chop beans till April 9. Plenty plenty boyfriends sef dey for there. Dem go tear him yanch like paper.

Take note,pls.
It's REMANDED ,not REMINDED.
Cheers
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by BondRiv: 9:50pm On Apr 05
victorazy:

Man dey win best woman dresser?
Don't be a clown.

You should get your head checked.
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by victorazy(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05
BondRiv:

You should get your head checked.

Ofcus I've checked it, do check yours. grin
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by sonofsteven: 1:25am On Apr 06
NoniblaqStore:
yes, that’s my second name

I have some nice flower vintage shirts I make here in china

I sell cheaper and quality

Mind if we can connect

I also deal on other clothing, stock and order... update and I have a factory wey dey sew clothes for here... mostly into roundneck polo

Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Storypot: 2:18am On Apr 06
Davido bought Bombadier

ChizzyBuna:
2024 is really Hot shocked

1. Diddy has been exposed
2. T D Jakes has been exposed
3. Fake miracle healing school exposed
4. K1 drummer matter exposed
5. Partenity Fraud has been exposed
6. Bobrisky finally arrested

Who is next ??
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by NoniblaqStore(m): 7:29am On Apr 06
sonofsteven:

I have some nice flower vintage shirts I make here in china

I sell cheaper and quality

Mind if we can connect

I also deal on other clothing, stock and order... update and I have a factory wey dey sew clothes for here... mostly into roundneck polo

Let’s connect on WhatsApp +2348058985649 or drop yours I will reach out to you
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by sonofsteven: 12:04pm On Apr 06
NoniblaqStore:

Let’s connect on WhatsApp +2348058985649 or drop yours I will reach out to you

Sent you a message

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Appoints Kunle Afolayan As A Board Member Of The LSBA / I Was Engaged, Working Two Jobs At 17 – Maria Chike / Nadia Buari Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.