Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 (19300 Views)

N5Million Adultery: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Judgment Against Him (Video) / Oliver Jazzy Bi ( Bahdguy Oliver) Is On A Music Recording Break Till April / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Abbeyme: 3:27pm On Apr 05
OK.

What is the maximum penalty for naira mutilation sef, let's see what he/she is likely to face
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Kellie069(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05
He should stay there!! He’s a threat to public sanity

2 Likes

Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by sonofsteven: 3:27pm On Apr 05
NoniblaqStore:
EFCC sabi use Nigerians shine, but turn a blind eye on politicians. Meanwhile, I sell quality shirts, 3 for fifteen Kay. See my thread now before e finish

I see you deal on flower shirts....
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Johnjustice: 3:30pm On Apr 05
NoniblaqStore:
EFCC sabi use Nigerians shine, but turn a blind eye on politicians. Meanwhile, I sell quality shirts, 3 for fifteen Kay. See my thread now before e finish
The law is a new law, came into effect February...the naira abuse law.
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Orubebe01: 3:31pm On Apr 05
His moustache will grow there grin

1 Like

Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by ImoleNaija: 3:31pm On Apr 05
So, the court of law addresses Bobrisky as he & not she.

Why was he awarded best dressed female, then?
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Oluwazeezu(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05
dis one don pass money abuse
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Raylight2(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by sunsweet33: 3:32pm On Apr 05
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Patojargz: 3:34pm On Apr 05
Monaboo:
Leave Bob alone.

Go and arrest your corrupt politicians spoiling Nigeria and stealing the future of Nigerian youths.

EFCC always leaving chicken to chase stone since 1920.

Aswearugaaad!!!
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Truvelisback(m): 3:34pm On Apr 05
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Honestey: 3:35pm On Apr 05
Is heshe now in underground cell like Cownu?
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by ogawisdom(m): 3:36pm On Apr 05
Ex convict
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Honestey: 3:37pm On Apr 05
ImoleNaija:
So, the court of law addresses Bobrisky as he & not she.

Why was he awarded best dressed female then?

Because heshe create confusions everywhere
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by 43Ronin: 3:37pm On Apr 05
DrChukki:
In this life, pray not to get into any issue with the government... No matter who you are, government will humble you.

I'm not a fan of Bobrisky and I can never be, but I pray this his trying time will end soon.
Cowardly talk. The current president of Senegal had issues with the govt and was locked up. Nelson Mandela was also locked up by the boer govt. Cowards die many times before their death

2 Likes

Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by NaijaCover(m): 3:40pm On Apr 05
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by nathyx(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05
Stupid he-goat wearing skirt up and down and promoted by hungry Bloggers so that they can pay the light Bill cool

1 Like

Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by FreeStuffsNG: 3:46pm On Apr 05
richiemcgold:

Dis judge don do ojoro. Why sending him back to EFCC custody? EFCC go just dey pamper him for there.

They should've reminded him at kirikiri minimum prison make e go chop beans till April 9. Plenty plenty boyfriends sef dey for there. Dem go tear him yanch like paper.

He seems like a wise and humble fellow.
This is him finding favour in the sight of the prosecutors and judge. I hope he has learnt his lessons
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Sermwell(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05
richiemcgold:

Dis judge don do ojoro. Why sending him back to EFCC custody? EFCC go just dey pamper him for there.

They should've reminded him at kirikiri minimum prison make e go chop beans till April 9. Plenty plenty boyfriends sef dey for there. Dem go tear him yanch like paper.

Gullible minds! Even if he is sent to kirikiri, he will still get VIP treatment!

1 Like

Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Cantonese: 3:48pm On Apr 05
Hmm.

The punishment is six months in jail or 50,000 naira fine.

Hopefully his allocotus gets him some mercy with the judge and he pays only the fine.

In three days, his appearance has changed and one can see that he is a man.
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by 1972xy: 3:49pm On Apr 05
I am appealing to all Nigerians to please let Bobby lives. Let him be ! He own his life. We don't have to judge him that is for God .
He needs love. I am proud of " our mummy of Lagos"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by PisciMan: 3:50pm On Apr 05
Smh

Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by UbaPhilipo: 3:52pm On Apr 05
Lets assume there are two options: To be under the corruption of the politicians OR to be under the corruption of this guy ... Which will you take¿ lets see hypocrite ans.
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by AcrylicProperty(f): 3:57pm On Apr 05
Hope s/he escapes this fully and repents🙏
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by Ishilove: 3:59pm On Apr 05
He will go back to EFCC to explain where he is getting the money to live the kind of lavish lifestyle he is displaying on social media
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by aluko360(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05
I hope he will be allowed to use his caro white while being detained?
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by tiger28: 4:04pm On Apr 05
Monaboo:
Leave Bob alone.

Go and arrest your corrupt politicians spoiling Nigeria and stealing the future of Nigerian youths.

EFCC always leaving chicken to chase stone since 1920.

Gaybriels!!!!!!!

Easter Sunday was recently declared "Transgender" Day..........

Leave them alone, Leave them alone.....that was HOW it all started here in the US.

NOW they are asking for a "separate " Toilet.

NOW they are calling a Woman "my Husband" and a Man "my Wife"....

Naija will SOON tolerate this nonsense.

We are GRADUALLY getting "desensitized"

Una eyes go clear SOON!

1 Like

Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by fearlessfang: 4:06pm On Apr 05
Nigeria indeed a cesspool of criminals. There are hundreds of celebrities who abuse the Naira including Kwam 1. Deliberately targeting Bobrisky shows how corrupt and tact the system is designed.

I don’t see the reason why her bail conditions should be set at that ridiculous amount and sureties.

1 Like

Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by chigogo2010(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05
TWO STUBBORN RATS
Watch how this two rats were disgrace by the woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwNBpix1ics
Re: Court Reserves Bobrisky’s Judgment Till April 9 by shineeye1: 4:25pm On Apr 05
Hart11:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/breaking-court-reserves-bobriskys-judgment-till-april-9/amp/

What a dumb jage! E for send am to male cell make them Hitlers test am whether na confirmed lady...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Rita Dominic Stuns In New Makeup Photos / Tonto Dikeh & Ik Ogbonna At 'Fight Diabetes For Free' Event In Lagos / Latest Naija Amapiano Mix 2024 March Hits By Dj Drifty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.