Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

"They Almost Deported Me": UK Based Nigerian Pastor Narrates Ordeals - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "They Almost Deported Me": UK Based Nigerian Pastor Narrates Ordeals (378 Views)

Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) / "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - Uk-based Woman / Chinese Girl Rides Bicycle From Morocco To Lagos, Recounts Ordeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"They Almost Deported Me": UK Based Nigerian Pastor Narrates Ordeals by lekanolas: 6:18pm On Apr 05
A popular UK based Nigerian pastor has narrated how two of his church members conspired to get him deported back to Nigeria with his wife and children.

The pastor's story was shared on X by Dele Olawanle, who disclosed that the family was later allowed to stay.

The pastor according to Olawanle said his offence was that he corrected them for the wrongs they did.

The two members  were said to have called the immigration for the pastor’s family because one of them knew they had no immigration status in the UK.

The immigration raided their home, arrested them, and locked them in a facility for families.

The pastor was told to apply formally to regularize his family papers. However, he could not to pay for a family of 5.

https://allnaijadiaspora.com/they-almost-deported-me-uk-based-nigerian-pastor-narrates-ordeals-in-the-hands-of-church-members/
Re: "They Almost Deported Me": UK Based Nigerian Pastor Narrates Ordeals by koyeni(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Picked Out A Few Performances That / Recession: Domestic Airlines Set To Increase Fares By 100% / 5 Ways To Keep Your Home Safe When You Travel For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.