Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? (796 Views)

You Are Not The Only Voice Of Nigerians, Wait Till 2027 - Tinubu To NLC / Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos / Watch how all Nigerians wait to see the outcome of his second tenor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by Penguin2: 6:41pm On Apr 05
Believe it or not, the outcome of the 2023 presidential election will forever remain controversial especially after INEC turned off the IREV and shut down every transparency in the management of the result of that election. In the end, ‘losers’ were told to “Go To Court” in a manner that seemed like mockery.

However, the ‘losers’, and indeed all Nigerians, held up hope and believed that the judiciary will correct what ill they observed during the election especially when you consider that INEC failed to keep to letters of both the Electoral Act and their Guidelines but alas, the judiciary arrived at a judgment they said was the right decision but I doubt majority of Nigerians agree with them.

Now, having seen that INEC is not likely to obey their own rules and that the judiciary may not give a judgment acceptable to many, do you think Nigerians would have the kind of patience they had last year should the 2027 elections be rigged or would they rather resort to self help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by CoronaVirusPro: 6:47pm On Apr 05
No election will be rigged!

His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has already promised a free and fair election in 2027 and 2031.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by helinues: 6:49pm On Apr 05
Do you plan to rig in 2027 election?

Wondering what could have motivated this question

Sebi election can only be credible if you guys win, but if it's other way round, then it must have been rigged. Can you rig where you are not popular?

There is nothing like 100% fair, credible and transparent election, not even in Usa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by Skooltynz: 6:49pm On Apr 05
CoronaVirusPro:

His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) has already promised a free and fair election in 2027 and 2031.

You support injustice against Nigerians but condemned injustice against Palestine's abi,Palestine will be wiped out before December watch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by Frigga13: 6:51pm On Apr 05
Which “ ALL “ Nigerians?

Obi lost clean .. and will lose again and again and again ..
walahi even against me.. he will lose .. and nothing u.. I repeat nothing .. will happen .. not even a buzz of bee.

A religious bigot and tribalist can’t win election in Nigeria ..
let the pope vote for him.. he will lose even if the pope lead his campaign ..

Catholic bigot is worst than a dedicated and experienced jihadist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by kingmaster2009: 6:52pm On Apr 05
Op should be asked if he hasn't involved malpractice during his school days ....

I dare op to say he wrote his WAEC paper on ilhis own and no involvement of malpractices. If there is malpractices in your dealing as a person , if your education certificate achievement is not free and fair ....how do you think the whole Nigeria country election will be free and fair

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by helinues: 6:59pm On Apr 05
At polling unit 19 in Agulu 2 ward of Anaocha LGA where Obi voted, the LP got 236 votes.
However, the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) got zero votes at the polling unit.

Both Apc and Pdp agents voted for LP. That's una definition of credible election without rigging

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by Visocrate(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05
Our democracy is growing it will come to a point where even without the dubious selection called election Nigerians will stand their ground
Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by Wainey: 7:01pm On Apr 05
True 2023 election was rigged by Obi to give Tinubu the upper hand.
Nothing would have saved Tinubu from losing to Atiku/Obi ticket.

Obi just didn't do his calculations very well, even the cabals in APC fought Tinubu, central bank also fought him but that Obi was Tinubu greatest Ally.
Now that Tinubu is the president, I doubt anyone can defeat him in 2027, their best hope was 2023 and they blew that chance away

4 Likes

Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by Skooltynz: 7:07pm On Apr 05
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

You go wail tire
See person dey dey fast dey use fowl language
Fake Allah follower
Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by Sunnycliff(m): 7:14pm On Apr 05
Skooltynz:

You support injustice against Nigerians but condemned injustice against Palestine's abi,Palestine will be wiped out before December watch.

U hit him hard
Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by Bobloco: 7:15pm On Apr 05
CoronaVirusPro:

Tinubu, a notorious buccaneering power grabber, is promising a free and fair election to be supervised by an INEC chairman appointed by himself. 

Wonders

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by Paraman: 7:18pm On Apr 05
Penguin2:
Believe it or not, the outcome of the 2023 presidential election will forever remain controversial especially after INEC turned off the IREV and shut down every transparency in the management of the result of that election. In the end, ‘losers’ were told to “Go To Court” in a manner that seemed like mockery.

However, the ‘losers’, and indeed all Nigerians, held up hope and believed that the judiciary will correct what ill they observed during the election especially when you consider that INEC failed to keep to letters of both the Electoral Act and their Guidelines but alas, the judiciary arrived at a judgment they said was the right decision but I doubt majority of Nigerians agree with them.

Now, having seen that INEC is not likely to obey their own rules and that the judiciary may not give a judgment acceptable to many, do you think Nigerians would have the kind of patience they had last year should the 2027 elections be rigged or would they rather resort to self help?
No matter how horrible Tinubu perform, Tinubu will contest and win the 2027 presidential election.

Even if a dollar exchange for #10,000 on the election day... It does not matter, Tinubu a Yoruba muslim must rule till May 29 2031.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by T8ksy(m): 7:21pm On Apr 05
Op can you pinpoint just one election in the country sine independence that there weren't election malpractices?

That's my reason for not wasting my time and resources for their dubious elections.
Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by mrvitalis(m): 7:25pm On Apr 05
Penguin2:

I don't know about other people if I see a candidate worthy of my vote

if the inec officials refuse to upload my polling unit results

They would be beaten like thiefs, in fact we must see our results in IREV before they leave

The INEC official is either uploading the results or going to treat injuries that the bribe won't pay
Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by Chivisee: 7:27pm On Apr 05
what did you mean by nigerians?? so obi should be dubiously declared winner because you ipob.s alway think nigerians ends in your 5 dot barren states?? if obi contest 200 times, the highest he can go is 3rd. every reasonable person knowns this.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by Paramount01(m): 7:27pm On Apr 05
kingmaster2009:
Op should be asked if he hasn't involved malpractice during his school days ....

I dare op to say he wrote his WAEC paper on ilhis own and no involvement of malpractices. If there is malpractices in your dealing as a person , if your education certificate achievement is not free and fair ....how do you think the whole Nigeria country election will be free and fair

I wrote my waec and Neco on my own without and Malpractice, I hate it when I see people boasting about malpractice. I sware with everything I have, no single communication in any subject.
I had 7creidt in WAEC and 9 credit in NECO. 2007

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by Paraman: 7:27pm On Apr 05
mrvitalis:

I don't know about other people if I see a candidate worthy of my vote

if the inec officials refuse to upload my polling unit results

They would be beaten like thiefs, in fact we must see our results in IREV before they leave

The INEC official is either uploading the results or going to treat injuries that the bribe won't pay
For beating the INEC officials, your polling unit result will be cancelled while you and the rest who beat them will be prosecuted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by drlateef: 7:31pm On Apr 05
Penguin2:

I know this is the mindset of zombediots. The alternative you are calling for is civil war. And you will get your wotowoto. Obi and Atiku were given plenty of opportunity to provide their figures which makes them think they won. They were not able to do so. You think your party members are sizeable in number to overwhelm us?

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by mrvitalis(m): 7:42pm On Apr 05
Paraman:
For beating the INEC officials, your polling unit result will be cancelled while you and the rest who beat them will be prosecuted.
That's the idea if it's cancelled it can't be manipulated
Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by Paraman: 7:45pm On Apr 05
mrvitalis:

That's the idea if it's cancelled it can't be manipulated
The total polling unit that will be cancelled all over the federation won't be up to 1% because the Nigerian army knows how to handle miscreants. Go and ask people who witnessed how they handled miscreants in Oyigbo, Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by gidgiddy: 7:46pm On Apr 05
Penguin2:

That's the way it always been. Nigeria has no capacity to conduct internationally credible elections. 2027 will be rigged and those rigged out will be told to go to court, which is a dead end
Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by Slytiger: 7:47pm On Apr 05
Wainey:
True 2023 election was rigged by Obi to give Tinubu the upper hand.
Nothing would have saved Tinubu from losing to Atiku/Obi ticket.

Obi just didn't do his calculations very well, even the cabals in APC fought Tinubu, central bank also fought him but that Obi was Tinubu greatest Ally.
Now that Tinubu is the president, I doubt anyone can defeat him in 2027, their best hope was 2023 and they blew that chance away
When Soludo and even Oshiomhole told them that Peter Obi was Tinubu's greatest campaigner, Obidients laughed at them and even called Soludo an efulefu.
Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by Wainey: 7:52pm On Apr 05
Slytiger:

When Soludo and even Oshiomhole told them that Peter Obi was Tinubu's greatest campaigner, Obidients laughed at them and even called Soludo an efulefu.
what Obi did to PDP ehn, even the Wike that they are hating didn't do half of it

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by onumadu: 7:54pm On Apr 05
It will be rigging galore in 2027.
Tinubu will learn then that rigging is an art, and he is definitely not the most talented in that art in Nigeria.
The most talented rigger will "win".
Free and fair elections died in 2023 presidential elections.
Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by fergie001: 7:55pm On Apr 05
Tell the opposition to coalesce otherwise they will be told to go to Court and absolutely nothing will happen.

2027 will go to the biggest rigger, simple and short.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by Think9ja(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05
No election will be rigged. Mr. Gringory Obi will come third behind APC and PDP and still wail stolen manhoood.

It is only in Nigeria that a technical issue during an election meant somebody was rigged. The funny thing is that the person who claimed he was rigged doesn't have a problem with the results in places where he won, he only had issues with places where he lost. And even more funny was the fact that he's even wailing more than the person that came 2nd.

Video Assistant Referee (VAR) was introduced into football some two or three years ago. Yet, it doesn't stop bad decisions and errors from referees. Despite that, you can never see a citizen come out to say a match was fixed because their team lost a match as a result of bad refereeing or error from the officials.

Just imagine for a second how a black man will handle such scenario.

Gringory still goes about telling people he won. Where did he win? He can't say.

Everybody knows that INEC, just like all other national institutions are flawed. But accepting the outcome of a part that favours you and condemning the part that doesn't favour you is the height of idiocy.

I promise you that elections won't be rigged in 2027 and Gringory Peter will come 3rd.

Useless opportunist hoping to cash out from the endsarz madness

Him go fail like he failed as a governor.

Anofia
Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by Oghene86: 8:06pm On Apr 05
Penguin2:

All these floater brains they're all here supporting the government and suffering 😂😂😂
Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by mrvitalis(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05
Paraman:
The total polling unit that will be cancelled all over the federation won't be up to 1% because the Nigerian army knows how to handle miscreants. Go and ask people who witnessed how they handled miscreants in Oyigbo, Rivers state.
Which Nigerian Army?

So you mean inec doesn't plan to upload the results?
Re: Will Nigerians Wait To Be Told “Go To Court” If 2027 Election Is Rigged? by naija4life247: 8:16pm On Apr 05
Jump to the streets and you will be sacrificed to the gods. It's been a long time that the gods had so much blood to drink.

After the gods drink your blood, your carcasses will not be allowed to waste, they will be sold at human organ black market in Asia while others will be handed over to Yahoo Boys for rituals. You cannot be useless while alive and be useless again in death

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno's Challenge: Here's What Peter Obi Did On Education As Governor. / China's Forey Into Nigeria, To Who's Benefit, Nigeria Or China? / Ex Governor James Ibori's Wife Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.