Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today (44704 Views)

My Brother Brought Home 2 Monkeys This Morning (photos) / The Grasscutter And Bush Rat We Caught During Hunting / The Grasscutter My 404 Dogs Killed This Morning.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by MuslimIgbo: 9:13pm On Apr 16
99thEnemy:

You should try pork. grin
Your god commanded you not to eat swine but stupidity, hypocrisy and wrath wouldn't let you obey.
What a pity!
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:13pm On Apr 16
Therock5555:
Damn, if your bros collect anything less than 25-30k him don Bleep up...

Where person wan see this sweet bushmeat chop.
it can't pass 20k which kind 25-30k
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by OKOATA(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16
blessedjohn:
Same ignorance that has pushed us at the verge of pangolin extinction.
It's you who's ignorant bro, the world hasn't explored 3% of water and man hasn't truly explored the land. If man have explored the whole earth then there would be no gold or diamonds in the soil. No animal or anything created can go extinct unless mother nature wants it so.
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by OKOATA(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16
Stayingalive:

That isn’t true. We have a lot of them on record that are currently threatened and in no time we won’t spot them in wild again
That's because nature wants it so thats why it's threatened and no matter how it's threatened if nature says it won't go extinct it wont. Gold and Diamond would have gone extinct with the whole digging man has done around the world yet Gold and Diamond still in the ground.
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by 99thEnemy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16
MuslimIgbo:

Your god commanded you not to eat swine but stupidity, hypocrisy and wrath wouldn't let you obey.
What a pity!
The gods of my ancestors and village people never said that. grin
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Donaldoni: 9:19pm On Apr 16
dreamwords:
Killing wild animals is a crime ,the mods should ban him

No crime here!

Hunting is a profession worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Centerpolefarms: 9:22pm On Apr 16
[Go steal am ole...quote author=Pussyisgud post=129292313]This one looks like a baby dog, maybe 5 - 7k[/quote]
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Tetraozonaitera: 9:25pm On Apr 16
Next time let an object be beside it so that guys can know the size in comparison. At least your hand would do.
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Dittodat: 9:25pm On Apr 16
Ebola. Yikes.

I'll stick to Chicken, Turkey, Cow/Goat, and Fish.

I mostly eat fish.
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Chochovini: 9:29pm On Apr 16
flyinnizam:
okay ma'am. which meat do u prefer?
. Sky meat maybe. Wink!
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by enemyofprogress: 9:37pm On Apr 16
It should not be more than 500 naira
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Onyedikachi231: 9:46pm On Apr 16
99thEnemy:

You should try pork. grin

You wan make him die, pigs exhumed prophet mohammed from the grave and ate the bastard petrifying carcass.
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Mohisah: 9:57pm On Apr 16
Pussyisgud:
This one looks like a baby dog, maybe 5 - 7k

Smiles. Bush meat hv high price value in the city.
It may shock u to hear 20k for it.
Some people do consume it to remind dem of olden days life in d village.
That feelin is priceless.😊
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by eedhrisademola(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16
fidelmarshal199:
Your brother is on a mission to exterminate every wild animals. He needs to be stopped

YAWA DEY, YAWA DEY!!!!
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by stevups(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16
Makamatic:
18k because e cost pass antelope .. the meat too sweet o

This meat and pounded yam in my village with palmy can make someone dare the davil... Oh God of Arudi
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Minatouchiha(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16
Makamatic:
18k because e cost pass antelope .. the meat too sweet o

Pls how much is antelope?
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by JuanDeDios: 10:16pm On Apr 16
flyinnizam:
I don't leave in the North
I live in the South. I won't buy dead meat wherever I am though.
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by dreamwords: 10:18pm On Apr 16
Donaldoni:

No crime here!

Hunting is a profession worldwide.

Go and hunt in UK grin
U will be deported
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Donaldoni: 10:19pm On Apr 16
dreamwords:

Go and hunt in UK grin
U will be deported

Are we in UK? Is UK the only country in the world
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Chiefwandungu(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16
fidelmarshal199:
Your brother is on a mission to exterminate every wild animals. He needs to be stopped
- I tell you, how come we never see this brother?
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Shinjawestern: 10:25pm On Apr 16
Onyedikachi231:

You wan make him die, pigs exhumed prophet mohammed from the grave and ate the bastard petrifying carcass.

Hahahahaahha

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by kals4luv990(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16
fuckingAyaya:
Ina don kill rat say una buy grass cutter, that ain't no grass cutter, that a dam rat.
so what is a grass cutter den?
Eeh wildlife professor
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Forumites: 10:30pm On Apr 16
flyinnizam:
it was actually sold more than 18k. perhaps my camera made it looks small
Grasscutter is a healthy non fat bushmeat. Go price smoked one for market. 25-30k. The meat expensive.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by kals4luv990(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16
OKOATA:
It's you who's ignorant bro, the world hasn't explored 3% of water and man hasn't truly explored the land. If man have explored the whole earth then there would be no gold or diamonds in the soil. No animal or anything created can go extinct unless mother nature wants it so.
so you saying that mother nature killed off dinosaurs and my pet sabertooths..so you calling mother nature a killer now abi 🥺😡
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by LOVEGINO(m): 10:42pm On Apr 16
pretydiva:
Not a fan of anything Bush meat
try BAT and tank me later.
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by 99thEnemy(m): 10:45pm On Apr 16
Onyedikachi231:

WTF grin
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by ufuosman(m): 11:38pm On Apr 16
Egusi soup 🤪
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by Adonko(m): 12:29am On Apr 17
Tradman:
estako call it invan
Ż
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by bigcasava1(m): 12:51am On Apr 17
Where the grass where the cutter?
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by 43Ronin: 1:03am On Apr 17
Bros grasscutter dey get long tail. Na asin you kill. Abeg no carry lassa fever dey waka angry
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by ozoono(m): 1:21am On Apr 17
pretydiva:

Turkey tongue
And can you remember the last time you ate it?
Re: Photos Of The Grasscutter My Brother Brought Home Today by imagrg(m): 2:42am On Apr 17
I hate eating giant rats!

This is a big rat, meeen! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) / Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos / Poison Alert: Plz Do Not Take This Juice, It Has Killed Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.