Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) (75006 Views)

Soldiers Tricked Us Into A Hall Then Opened Fire, Okuama Residents Speak / Armed Fulani Bandits In Zamfara Forest (Pictures) / Troops Kill 20 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Lambom Forest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 7:42pm On Apr 06
Under the scorching sun and heavy rain.
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by broadman20: 7:43pm On Apr 06
Zxcvbnmghtr:

When will the Jews in Israel believe that Jesus is God or that Jesus is the Son of God or that he is both?! Will Igbo Jews and Igbo Christians be able to live in peace?! Food for thought. Honestly, I wish Biafra can be experimented. grin

You are a block head staying in your village and type rubbish.

Benny Himm is a Jew and international Christian pastor.

1 Like

Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by Iceberg3: 7:44pm On Apr 06
Haaland21:

What did GEJ did to us when in government?
What you said is not betrayal?

GEJ didnt perform and was voted out.

Yoruba people does not hate the igbo.
And buhari that did 8 good years performed very very well,abi?

.".what did GEJ DID for us..."

...yoruba DOES NOT hate ....
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:48pm On Apr 06
broadman20:

You are a block head staying in your village and type rubbish.

Benny Himm is a Jew and international Christian pastor.

πŸ€”

Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by kindlyheart: 7:50pm On Apr 06
TooMuchStuff:
Can Kanuri or Fulanis people be living like animals for fear of Nigeria Military πŸͺ– ?

We need to renegotiate Nigeria.
The inequality is too much. This is wickedness.

Let my Niger Delta n Biafra go

Those south south people are their own problems
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by palsenator(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06
If you still believe there is a country called Nigeria, you are on your own.
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by dnawah(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06
Good01:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/okuama-exclusive-photos-how-residents-are-living-in-the-forest/
this one na bush naw! I think say i go see big big trees with monkeys.
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 8:00pm On Apr 06
That's good . They should enjoy the forest. ...
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by Mrexcell(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06
Very pathetic I don't even see the lives of nigerian soldiers as more valuable than the lives of ordinary nigerians they kill both intentionally and accidentally.
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 8:12pm On Apr 06
Jostoman:
Can you imaging in a Country that have president. YARADUA can never do this kind of a thing.

APC is full of wicked people

You must be mad. So it's APC that sent them to kill soldiers abi?

I don't blame you bcoz you don't have relatives among the soldiers that were killed.

Some of the soldiers wives were pregnant, the children will now be born without fathers around.

2 Likes

Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 8:14pm On Apr 06
palsenator:
If you still believe there is a country called Nigeria, you are on your own.

But there's Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by Emdebby2: 8:19pm On Apr 06
And yet we have a government.
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06
Dey embrace militant and have to pay for it.
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by palsenator(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06
Tareq1105:

But there's Biafra

My brother, I want Biafra to be actualized but for now, there is / was no Biafra. Those modafukas won't let her rose
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by soccerlite: 8:31pm On Apr 06
This people can't be the criminals though they might know them

Since there's a military onslaught whether good or bad, can't say

the state government should take them to temporary shelter
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by soccerlite: 8:32pm On Apr 06
LARRYOBRAIN:
Dey embrace militant and have to pay for it.

Militant don't need to be embraced before they reside in an area

That's where intelligence come in
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 8:39pm On Apr 06
TooMuchStuff:
Can Kanuri or Fulanis people be living like animals for fear of Nigeria Military πŸͺ– ?

SS oil dey una eyes ... Lolzzzz
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by Mrhonesty: 8:39pm On Apr 06
Y'aradua sent them to kill soldiers abi?

Jostoman:
Can you imaging in a Country that have president. YARADUA can never do this kind of a thing.

1 Like

Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:53pm On Apr 06
seborrhic:
Lives of civilians of Okuama,both the ones killed and those still alive but not living don't seem to matter.
Behind the outcry over the deaths of the soldiers,no one seem to be asking why the goverment has not instituted a committee to actually investigate the real cause and truth of the whole sordid affair.
Yes,the killers should be brought to justice,but at least have the true picture of the circumstances that led to the situation everyone now find themselves.
I remember during the time of GEJ,several DSS officers were ambushed as they were on their way to apprehend a famed herbalist in one community in Benue State.
The whole village wasn't sacked by the DSS and after several months I think,the man was eventually arrested or even killed along with those that did those DSS killings either killed or arrested.

It was Nasarawa not Benue, they went to arrest Omambatse herbalist Baba Alakyio of Eggon.
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06

1 Like

Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by LillyandDaisy: 9:07pm On Apr 06
Iceberg3:

Yoruba us not only enemies to the Igbos but to the SS...
Who betrayed the south and south south and gave power to the north, buhari?!
The day of reckoning shall surely come
See you telling a story you know nothing about!

1 Like

Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by nony43(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06
Zxcvbnmghtr:

When will the Jews in Israel believe that Jesus is God or that Jesus is the Son of God or that he is both?! Will Igbo Jews and Igbo Christians be able to live in peace?! Food for thought. Honestly, I wish Biafra can be experimented. grin

Are they fighting themselves?
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by nony43(m): 9:10pm On Apr 06
talk2hb1:
That's where they belong, how can you kill someone, mutilate them.

See them.
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by rollywise(m): 9:17pm On Apr 06
Shebi it was some hopeless Nigerians here that were clapping for army to wipe out the community?? You are clapping for backwardness cuz this approach is never the option in a civilized nation. You call this democracy? The perpetuators of army killings may not even be indigenes of this community. Even if they were, what has the whole village got to do with this? Are there no intelligent officers to help fish out people in matters like this? This is even suppose to be a domestic matter handled by the local police on behalf of the army. The way the do called those at the top allow army usurp authority to their favor, that's how they'll take over power of this nation one day

1 Like

Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by amnesty7: 9:18pm On Apr 06
tctrills:

No genocide is happening on Gaza. But even if it is, it's funny that many Nigerians care more about something happening thousands of miles away than something happening to their own people.
The first priority of the Nigerian army in Okuama is to protect the people and community. That's why we pay them. Unfortunately our army is a disgrace but as long as it's not the IDF, you guys are loving it.
You are so smart, dude. Only that you forgot that natural law: you reap what you sow. Forever.

1 Like

Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by talk2hb1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 06
nony43:

See them.
See you
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by Babathanks(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06
TooMuchStuff:

What about we Yoruba?
I guess you believe that we should still stay with fulanisπŸ˜‚. We die together be that oπŸ˜‚
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by tctrills: 9:37pm On Apr 06
amnesty7:

You are so smart, dude. Only that you forgot that natural law: you reap what you sow. Forever.
So who is reaping what they sow? Hamas, Palestinians, or the people of Okuama?
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by Lanre1st(m): 9:37pm On Apr 06
Jostoman:

OBJ is also APC
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by broadman20: 9:48pm On Apr 06
Zxcvbnmghtr:

πŸ€”

I've given you a name of one Christian , give me a name too to prove your claims.
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by Bfly: 9:58pm On Apr 06
See as everywhere green without no single crop. Na wa for this people.
Make them plant dem go blame oil spillage.
Re: How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) by Idaytesj29(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06
LillyandDaisy:
Still wondering why Igbo always think Yoruba is there problem

They are their own problem but thy don't know

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Aliyu Atiku Abubakar Weds Fatima Nuhu Ribadu (Pre-Wedding Photos) / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.