Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics (31433 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins / 'We Don’t Have Money To Fight COVID-19 But We Have God'-Adeboye Tells Bill Gates / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by RexTramadol1: 12:23pm On Apr 07
Arafat1:
Isn't he the one who said that year that he laid hands on his car and drove it from Lagos to Ibadan without fuel? grin

Sir, people mock you for mocking God......And no, he is not your God.. He is God of all flesh... It is our God of all flesh that you and most of your pentecostal kind have turned into a Jamboree of mockery and shameless grandstanding.... A colossal shame to the body of Christ our Saviour.

You should be happy it ends at people merely mocking and sniggering at you, and not stabbing and burning...You have lived a long and prosperous life despite all that....

I advise you make your way right because if God truly exists, you will surely answer for all the things you have said and done in his name.

There is a reason it is said that wisdom of men is foolishness unto God.

If you want to be rational, you’ll not even know anything.

When Jesus asked Peter to go to the river bank, someone like you will use rationality in that situation but Peter simply believed.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by OmoOshodi(m): 12:24pm On Apr 07
Who knows if this baba get one secret god he's serving aside the one that created heaven and earth...

He fought Goodluck Jonathan out of the office with his protest....just to endorse Buhari because of Osinbajo his boy......

God will ask you..how you suffered over 100milion people for your personal gain

Isale oro'legbin

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by rilChilz: 12:29pm On Apr 07
Well said DADDY.... Your children gather dey here
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by freshboi88: 12:33pm On Apr 07
PandoraObi:
42 children that mocked Elisah were killed by bears, especially those that attacking Pastor Adeboye for not supporting their yes daddy and religious war Obi rodent, beware

Guess what those who insulted, spat, mercilessly beat and eventually brutally killed Jesus were forgiven.......

So who do you follow, Jesus or Elisha ?

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by OmoOshodi(m): 12:35pm On Apr 07
TrainPark:
but why you self dey too blow lie na?

why you go say if person no pay tithe, him go go hell?

why you go say god change winter to warmer temperature for you in the UK?

Why you go say your motor use water drive?

why you too dey blow lie?

why all your fake prophesies on Nigeria never happen?

why you dey always align to government in power?
you forgot to add where God drank his last cup of tea.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by idanone(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07
Zonefree:
Adeboye has no special God. We have only one God, and He's the God of All.

If one decides to be foolish to mock God, the person is not mocking God of Adeboye, the person is mocking God of All creation.

Some of his foolish members pray with "God of Adeboye" without knowing the God Adeboye himself is serving. Enslaved clowns!
wise response.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 12:43pm On Apr 07
adams123:
■Apostle Paul that wrote half of new testament never met Jesus Christ in his life time.. How can he give account of what Jesus did and say?
In Islam, Qur'an that we are using as a book of guidance was given to Only Prophet Muhammad by GOD through Angel Gabriel. In this generation of ours, no one among us can't enter heaven except you are a Muslim.
Mohammed never met Jesus Christ either so how could he, Mohammed have given an account of what Jesus Christ said or did not say if not equally by fraud? undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by onecansee: 12:44pm On Apr 07
ThìsGlobe.com
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 12:46pm On Apr 07
Tonytonex:
Mr too know or too wise. What do you have to say about this?
2Kings 2:14, “And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where is the LORD God of Elijah? and when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither:
Elijah was an Israelites so also was Elisha and the God of Israel of which both men are of is YHWH, the one and only God of Israel. The God of Israel made it known that He is God over only His people Israel --- no other people. undecided

Adeboye is not an Israelite. He is a Nigerian. And as such when you invoke God of Adeboye,you by default invoke the god of His ancestors. lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by winner37(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07
Of cause there are so many gods...
Only a mad human will argue..

2 Likes

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 12:49pm On Apr 07
Expanse2020:
∆ Did you want to make heaven shaa🤣🤣🤣
He said he drank tea where you there to know if it true or not..
∆ he his acclaimed prophet on his own na
He drank tea with his ancestral gods, maybe. lipsrsealed

2. It is stated by the prophets and written in the Gospels that Jesus Christ is the Last Prophet sent by God of Israel. As Jesus Christ made clear, all others who come are false teachers and false prophets. lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by jiz: 12:51pm On Apr 07
God bless our Daddy G.O
Those who mock you will never reach you in age. Amen
You must be demonic to mock even ordinary elders not talk less the anointed elders. Son of Beliea everywhere
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 12:52pm On Apr 07
Greenfusion:
∆ This is powerful, read between the lines and get something for yourself, no amount of argument or insult here would change Who God is, neither would it change Adeboye..... salvation is personal, Adeboye is doing his own the way he can, do your own and don't be distracted...las las everyone would answer his or her own name....this is all i can say.
Salvation cannot be personal given that there exists only one Absolute Law for everyone of the Lost Sheep of Israel to obey. Stop chomping down on lies these men feed you. undecided
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by hotwax: 12:54pm On Apr 07
Same here...I pray I'm my house and my prayers are answered faster.

What you get in Nigerian churches.
1 fornication. You will see a LovePeddler going to pulpit to regeboskeskeske.
2. Eyes service...most Nigerians are nasty. While in the church premise one useless mummy Jerusalem blocked my car with her car. I was even labouring trying to look for the car owner. She stood there acting as if she is not the one. Once she was done, she entered her car and drove off. I placed a curse on her that day. And she put on this deeper life beret with mummy GO attitude.
3. Church is a place to show off...oppress with your new car, show off your new cloth, and shoes. If you listen to some testimonies, you would know it's for show off.
4. Gossip arena..chocho bad belle
5. Witch coven..
6. Where everyone is rich but the reality is different.
7. Business center..money making machine

Many more

2 Likes

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 12:55pm On Apr 07
Paramount01:
∆ You also forget to ask, which fish swallow Jonah
Jonah was an Israelite prophet of Israel and the fish which swallowed him a created of the God he served. Your question would make no sense in that case. undecided
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by UbaPhilipo: 12:56pm On Apr 07
Your program has ended (church Age program) release the children of God to follow the program of their age and stop keeping them and using them to make your flesh rich and family rich.... We in kingdom Age . The Age of manifestation of the sons on earth.... Stop pretending like you don't know otherwise God will forget your works of righteousness... I repeat we are in KINGDOM AGE not church Age
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Expanse2020(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
He drank tea with his ancestral gods, maybe. lipsrsealed

2. It is stated by the prophets and written in the Gospels that Jesus Christ is the Last Prophet sent by God of Israel. As Jesus Christ made clear, all others who come are false teachers and false prophets. lipsrsealed
come don't confused yourself
You just said in a group that Jesus was not send from God of isreal oooo. That the God of Jesus is different from Israel own
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Crafteck1: 12:57pm On Apr 07
Scammer
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Crafteck1: 12:59pm On Apr 07
PandoraObi:
42 children that mocked Elisah were killed by bears, especially those that attacking Pastor Adeboye for not supporting their yes daddy and religious war Obi rodent, beware

Tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 1:01pm On Apr 07
Mandesz:
∆ Becareful with the men of God. Check the video and reason along. God is totally against abusing his annointings and curses are already on such people. Pastors are are not superhuman, they're people like u.
Don't ruin your life because u want to say sth!
You want me to reason along with the lies these men have obviously fed to you regarding the God you mistake the idol they instead worship with? undecided

Did you know that Jesus Christ was the last prophet that was sent out by the God of Israel? undecided

Did you know that Jesus Christ never sent out any prophets of His own and declared that all prophets after Him, yes, even the ones in the Book of Acts were to be considered by His followers as false prophets and false teachers? undecided

Did you know that ...

I can go on and on about so many things you don't know all to help you see that these men have only been lying to you using the name of God of Israel and Jesus Christ whom they know nothing of.. lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 1:02pm On Apr 07
Expanse2020:
come don't confused yourself
[b]You just said in a group that Jesus was not send from God of isreal ooo[/b]o. That the God of Jesus is different from Israel own
When you are ready to step away from lying, let me know. undecided
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by geoworldedu: 1:02pm On Apr 07
Mandesz:

Sorry, now I see!
lol grin
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by shuttox: 1:03pm On Apr 07
Tflex01:

So wetin do your own papa, why can't he talk to Tinubu? Or is your father that inconsequential??

😂
That's your problem
You know truth is always bitter
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Expanse2020(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07
Kobojunkie:
When you are ready to step away from lying, let me know. undecided
Sorry have checked you were not the person that said
Sorry once again 👍

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Blazetrailer: 1:05pm On Apr 07
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 1:05pm On Apr 07
Agapeunit:
ds wont get to him! Search for his email or send it to dere (rccg) website.
if even Jesus Christ could not get to all of your false teachers and false prophets with His message which they pretend to carry with them everywhere, what good would my sending an email do? undecided
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 1:06pm On Apr 07
Agapeunit:
Pls find ur to rccg redemption camp n pass ds ur msg dere to d congregation.
if even Jesus Christ could not get to all of your false teachers and false prophets with His message which they pretend to carry with them everywhere, what good would my finding this rccg camp do for a false teacher and false prophet? Unlike you, I don't have a savior complex. grin
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by plaetton: 1:07pm On Apr 07
PandoraObi:
Wow! 42 innocent Children were killed by God for mocking Elisha,and here you are boasting about it ?

1 Like

Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Bluntemperor: 1:08pm On Apr 07
Zonefree:
Adeboye has no special God. We have only one God, and He's the God of All.
If one decides to be foolish to mock God, the person is not mocking God of Adeboye, the person is mocking God of All creation.
Some of his foolish members pray with "God of Adeboye" without knowing the God Adeboye himself is serving. Enslaved clowns!

Election loss is still worrying some dude ,on Nairaland Forum,instead of praying for the Country.They continue to abuse those that wish Nigeria well.
Daddy GO,it is Well with You,Sir.
The Social Media Agents don't know your Big God, because all things na Politics to them,which you will not allowed yourself into!
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Kobojunkie: 1:10pm On Apr 07
RexTramadol1:
∆ There is a reason it is said that wisdom of men is foolishness unto God. If you want to be rational, you’ll not even know anything. When Jesus asked Peter to go to the river bank, someone like you will use rationality in that situation but Peter simply believed.
Wisdom is indeed far from gullible folks such as yourself! lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Agugbadin: 1:18pm On Apr 07
Emusan:

Just as Elisha the follower of Elijah prayed to the God of Elijah

Do you believe that part of the scripture or you look away?

Again if you're to be around during the time of Elisha you won't believe he served the same God written in the scripture with Elijah.

Exactly, you made I valid point.
Re: I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics by Nolevel666: 1:18pm On Apr 07
Your God is dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster / How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) / What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.