Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Tinuade Sanda: Examining A Legacy Of Controversies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinuade Sanda: Examining A Legacy Of Controversies (5189 Views)

Dr Tinuade Sanda Remains EKEDC CEO - NERC Makes Clarification / Uyo-ikot Ekpene Road: Another Mountain Of Controversies Levelled By Gov. Udom / Pentagon Examining A Reduction Of The US Footprint In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinuade Sanda: Examining A Legacy Of Controversies by Bolnij3: 5:50am On Apr 07
If they are sure of these facts, let them charge her to court now and stop this unnecessary media trial.
Re: Tinuade Sanda: Examining A Legacy Of Controversies by Adanne732: 3:48pm On Apr 07
Crazy things are really happening
Re: Tinuade Sanda: Examining A Legacy Of Controversies by kollysnut(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07
Ursino:
This is someone I have worked with. Someone I know very well. She is innocent.
This is the work of mischief makers.

I knw her my self, she is being used . I don't what to mention names, I know how dollars leaves and comes in. How she approved a new vendor without no traces of work background. I know quite much though. She was just used and dump by all these directors and stakeholders of EKedc. Let's leave it that way.
Re: Tinuade Sanda: Examining A Legacy Of Controversies by BALLOSKI: 6:39pm On Apr 07
bolaayenimo:
Paid hatchet job writeup. Nonsense
Ah swear!

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku / Photo Of A Nigerian Army Lieutenant That Was Killed By Boko Haram / Resist Plot By Buhari To Islamize Nigeria – Prof. Ben Nwabueze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.