Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m (24725 Views)

Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room / Dismissed US Soldier Nabbed In Owerri For Defrauding Visa Seekers / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by jude33084(m): 8:38am On Apr 07
Shame!
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by FashionCookie(f): 8:41am On Apr 07
Religious idiots must get sense by force!
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by jattopeter(m): 8:42am On Apr 07
Kingluqman:
Some Pastors followers ehn!!! Quick relocation to Canada, when it's not Cotonou grin grin
Some people don't use their head again.
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by Thevoicenew1: 8:42am On Apr 07
Portable Grand entrance at Ajakaju: Beast of two worlds in Ikeja City mall, Lagos (video)
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbQFoMvGbMc
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by Mekalola1988(m): 8:43am On Apr 07
Does any pastor have to see vision........ you can travel abroad if u have your money................we need to stop spiritualize everything as a christian

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by meditator(m): 8:45am On Apr 07
esije:
Stop mistaking real Pastors for business men
Kindly mention 5 pastors that are not defrauding people of their tithe and heard-earned money in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by shortgun(m): 8:46am On Apr 07
nairalanda1:

No, it's part of efcc job..has always been.

It's a financial crime after all.

Efcc wasn't just set up for catching big politicians. Infact it was originally chasing after fraudsters. Like the pastor
There is an arrangement that EFCC should only handle fraud cases exceeding 10 million naira while the police take care of the ones below 10 million to avoid conflicts between them. EFCC shouldn't be on this case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by Mekalola1988(m): 8:46am On Apr 07
For Your Business Registration Message SMM CONSULT CAC REGISTRATION on WhatsApp. https:///message/UIHYZ7J46EQZF1
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by Firebomber: 8:49am On Apr 07
ahmedio2017:

What is the difference?
All past.ors are business Mogul
And Christ.ianity is a business entity....

What a fraudul.ent religion

Just as all Muslim are terrorist

And hisslam is an occultist terrorist group..
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by theamazonguru(m): 8:50am On Apr 07
shortgun:
EFCC is truly idle, this should be the job of the police

But when the police is not alive for their duty what happens.
Trust me before the police will attend to this case the victim will spend at least 200k.

7 years ago, I fell for a scam where I lost 1m..
I quickly went to the bank for their intervention to see if they could help reverse the transaction or at least place a PND (post no debit) on the account, the bank asked me to go get a police report.
I quickly dashed to the police station to make a report and obtain a report. Guess what,police asked me to pay 100k before they will lift a finger.
Lol.

I ended up loosing a total of 1.1m.
Nothing was done.

EFCC is his best bet if he really wants to recover his money.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by platymus: 8:52am On Apr 07
shortgun:
That's not true at least not Nigerian police else you will see a collaboration between the the pastor and the police and the police will still get their own share from the money!!!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by phemray(m): 8:53am On Apr 07
esije:
Stop mistaking real Pastors for business men

But the problem is who is a real pastor, how did they award the title ' pastor' ? In which university or college? As in, anyone today just talking or arguing about bible consistently in your localities or place of work is tagged 'the Pastor'. Imagine my neighbor having a church of about 5sq meter with only his wife and children in program Everytime came to me to introduce himself as the general overseer of the church, he mentioned the name like that. I was like, it's ok.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by izubext007: 8:54am On Apr 07
No body is real in this life
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by AbuTwins: 8:56am On Apr 07
angry
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by Emmanuel30a2: 8:56am On Apr 07
post=129304519:

Source: https://punchng.com/efcc-arrests-kwara-pastor-for-defrauding-church-member-n3-9m/
Wetin concerns us? You deserves such pastor or, you deserves the pastor...
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by whippersnapper(m): 9:02am On Apr 07
HeadNigga:
Hmmm...EFCC and pastor in a sentence?
e sha involve money and duping
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by haphizz57(m): 9:04am On Apr 07
post=129304526:
Why Commiting Fraud Over 3.9milllion naira?
Aproximately 4M and why didnt he allowed to face front and hold board like oda pple?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by Yestogood: 9:05am On Apr 07
ahmedio2017:

What is the difference?
All past.ors are business Mogul
And Christ.ianity is a business entity....

What a fraudul.ent religion

STOP THAT!

NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN A WAR OF RELIGIONS HERE. WE HAVE WITNESSED FRAUD EVERYWHERE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by nairalanda1(m): 9:07am On Apr 07
shortgun:

There is an arrangement that EFCC should only handle fraud cases exceeding 10 million naira while the police take care of the ones below 10 million to avoid conflicts between them. EFCC shouldn't be on this case

I see. Any proof in paper or in the appropriate laws ?
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by babajero(m): 9:08am On Apr 07
post=129304519:

Source: https://punchng.com/efcc-arrests-kwara-pastor-for-defrauding-church-member-n3-9m/
I don't see nairaland posting about alfas and imams cutting of people's head for rituals or other crimes committed by Muslims on Fridays, but when it gets on Sunday morning instead of posting Christian materials that are spiritual and insightful they will be posting rubbish that has nothing to do with the body of Christ. Using Muslims to control the religion section of nairaland is very wrong.
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by astOorR(m): 9:14am On Apr 07
Ibaaboy:
the pastor don cashout big time

3.9m is big time cash out to you?
He will still pay after the efcc is through with him.
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by jetguy(m): 9:16am On Apr 07
This is the type of news that used to weak down people that their faith is not strong enough from going to church 😕

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by joseph1832(m): 9:17am On Apr 07
Intriguing
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by ahmedio2017(m): 9:21am On Apr 07
Yestogood:

STOP THAT!

NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN A WAR OF RELIGIONS HERE. WE HAVE WITNESSED FRAUD EVERYWHERE.

Your own case is different o, you guys had institutionalized fra.ud....

Do you know why?
Because Christia.nity is built upon fruad, fallacies, fables and rumors....
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by ahmedio2017(m): 9:23am On Apr 07
Firebomber:

Just as all Muslim are terrorist

And hisslam is an occultist terrorist group..

That is what your fraud.ulent pastors told you.
In reality isre.al and USsA are the real terrorists and the one sponsoring terrorism.
Do you know why?
Ame.rica e economy is based on weapons of mass destruction. Now tell me if there is peace how will they makes sales?

CHRIST.IANITY is fraudulent in nature...
Do you have Muslim friends? They should have killed you by now na.

Another feature of Christia.nity is that you guys are mum.u as in fo.ol, you have been brainwashed to the extent that if your past.ors tells you that your mother is the one tormenting you, you must believe..... Is that one a relig.ion?
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by iramure(m): 9:50am On Apr 07
Can any of the biggest pastors in Nigeria like the General overseers, Big Bishops owing big churches and others be arrested even if it's obvious that they are fake and only after money money money?
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by muyico(m): 9:55am On Apr 07
end time pastor
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by jimmyvic(m): 10:06am On Apr 07
Why the werey dey back us??

My friend face us like man wey you be.....Ole!!
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by pharmagba: 10:34am On Apr 07
post=129304519:

Why post this on a Sunday?

One Muslim/ Islamic fundamental is working overtime
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by Timmi: 10:46am On Apr 07
shortgun:

The Police that will collect bribes from both sides and nothing will come out of it.
Re: EFCC Arrests Kwara Pastor Adeniyi James For Defrauding Church Member N3.9m by eeithis(m): 10:48am On Apr 07
shortgun:
am telling they meant for bigger fish but now going after smaller fish maybe police should takeover as efcc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Pours Fuel On Wife In Benin, Sets Her Ablaze / El-Rufai: No More Bail For Rapists. We’re Considering Castration As Punishment / Two Ex-convicts Re-arrested For Robbery In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.