Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Update On The Battle To Change The World. Prof Wole Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The Battle To Change The World. Prof Wole Soyinka (140 Views)

"Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Battle To Change The World. Prof Wole Soyinka by lawani: 6:10am On Apr 07

Otura Ofun

It should be realized that Professor Soyinka told the US government that he can not add effort to.help Akin Lawanson who was being aided by the US government to break up Nigeria and set the people free. Professor Soyinka failed when.it mattered most. That should always be remembered.

Oturupon Osa

I can only be clear.headed when I see money physically. I don't know money unless I see paper

This was the IFA cast for the person who insulted a King giving him good advise because the King wore rags to address him.

He was advised to sacrifice. He listened but did not comply

Onlooking people of Po and Offa
Whoever is advised to sacrifice should hasten up and make the sacrifice

Story

According to Ifa, Professor Wole Soyinka in Nigeria said to former Governor Bukola Saraki of Kwara state Nigeria on April 6 2024 that when people give advise always look at them if it worked for them referring to me as not having anything to show for any counsel or advise I am offering. Good advise from the heart is always known automatically. If you are looking at the person's clothes or achievement before taking advise then you are ruled by your ego and not your spirit. You are not really yet an optimal human being no matter your age or superficial intelligence. You are not mature. You are not safe to be with. You would take good advise on your own issues from any quarters without minding the status of the adviser.

Awarding a Professorial seat to Professor Soyinka after he won the Nobel might be his undoing. The plays he wrote were largely not original. He was more or less only a director. The events largely happened and they are not things produced by him from his brains. Leaving him to.earn his PhD and other ranks by himself would have definitely enhanced his empathy level. Upon getting the Nobel he became a Professor automatically which should not have been so.He never completed his PhD and he never was a Reader. He was a Masters holder cum playwright that won a Nobel
Re: Update On The Battle To Change The World. Prof Wole Soyinka by helinues: 6:11am On Apr 07

Re: Update On The Battle To Change The World. Prof Wole Soyinka by ObiORBiafra: 12:29pm On Apr 07
Bo people no go ever rest ontop Woke Soyinka matter. Man his probably eating, pounded yam, bushmeat and palm whine on this fine Sunny Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Vice President Shettima Speaks On President Tinubu Ability / AKSG Spends N112bn on Road Projects / AAC Party Accuses Sowore Of Embezzling The Party Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.